主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 21:41:39 | 显示全部楼层

Imperfect perfection

I have a friend with a single, half a lifetime, nearly fifty suddenly married. The bride with his age almost, xunianbanlao, charm dwells, just know a friend whisper to one another: "the woman before an actor, to marry two husbands, are from, now is not red,christian louboutin pas cher, he picked up a leftover.  < br   > one day, he told me to go out, while driving, simultaneously say with smile: "I am this person, young hope Mercedes, no money,nike tn pas cher, can not afford to buy. Now, still can not afford to buy a car, three hands."  he is really old benz. I looked around and said: "the three hand? It seems very well! Horsepower is sufficient."  "yes!" He laughed, "old have what not good? Is like my wife, in front of the married Sichuan people, and married a Shanghainese,golden goose uomo saldi, still in the performing arts circle for more than 20 years, greatly small scenes see more, now old, received the heart, no previous squeamish, pomp, but do in Sichuan cuisine,nike tn pas cher, Shanghai cuisine, and know the layout of the home. To tell the truth, she was really perfect but I met."  I said: "people do not say,hogan outlet online, I really don't see she was the star of the year."  "yes!" He patted the steering wheel, in fact,nike tn pas cher, think of me, I was perfect? I have not had a lot of memories,goyard pas cher, in a disastrous state, many absurd. Because we have all experienced these, so are mature, know to let,hogan outlet, all know tolerance. This is not perfect? This is a perfect ah!"
Related Articles:

Give the w

At that time I always thought that after 80 is only a synonym for a generation of writers. And then know that this is the name of our generation. We have been underestimated, being laughed at. In my opinion becomes not us, is the society, because the society has become too new, after all 60, 70 few people will worry about the house, but will not want to buy what car.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复