主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 08:33:53 | 显示全部楼层

A high level to look at their own

< p > just arrived in the company, I was tropical company subordinate a grassroots town engage in propaganda, the main task is delivering newspapers and posted all posters. At that time, representatives of grass-roots business is a high school student,hogan outlet, younger than me much, captain of the propaganda of the tube is just a "kids". And I together Chuang world work friends advised me not to do, but I didn't listen to their advice, because just arrived in the company when the manager says to me it makes me deeply moved,scarpe hogan outlet, remember, that is, "a high level of see themselves". < br   > < br   > he said that the so-called "high level to watch themselves,hogan outlet online, is to say, if you are an ordinary propagandists, you have to to the cheerleaders standards to their own requirements; if you are a junior sales representatives, then you have to to the County Manager standards to their own requirements, play to their potential and creativity. In this way, every day to pressure their brains, the ability will be greatly improved, the work will be done better. The results came out, the company will follow to your promotion. Since you first step to the requirements of their own, so that the company promoted you, you will be able to quickly adapt to work,hogan outlet, do more. < br   > < br   > at the grassroots level as propagandists days, I do not feel wronged and use it as a test of a good opportunity. I traveled to the grassroots families, do a lot of investigation and publicity, and many people established good relations, successfully contacted several business,air max 95 soldes, and soon I was promoted primary business representatives. In either the primary business representative,goyard prix, I to the County Manager standard demands on themselves, grassroots organizations as County company to manage, the first semi military management, tables and chairs placed neatly every day to get up on time, and the floors are clean, before a lazy kind of dirty bad habits gone; then formulated the rules and regulations, every employee to sign an agreement, strictly enforced; staff dicing determine business tasks, successive 3 months did not complete the task shall be automatic or laid off. Due to the clear task division of labor to the people, Jiangyoufalie, therefore, completely changed the former employees that you are not satisfied with me, I agree with you, all day no matter do nest in the home internal consumption habit, sales of the products continues to increase. Soon, the company leadership down inspection work, to my great appreciation for, said the grass-roots organization construction is the best one that my management has reached the level of the County Manager. Soon, a paper transfer order, I was appointed County Manager. < br   > < br   > I know many friends in the workplace, or they have unrealistic expectations,sca goyard pas cher, ambitious, unwilling to work hard, a little unhappy quit quit, everywhere toss, lost opportunities for the exercise and performance of again and again; or the unexamined life, satisfied with the status quo, for lack of initiative and creativity,louboutin pas cher, they naturally not reusable, wasting their knowledge and valuable time. < br   > < br   > "at a higher level to watch themselves, compared with the previously proposed an ordinary but unwilling to ordinary more pertinence and direction of. Since the increase in the first level, so everything will have to start from the zero, not the slightest false, always put himself in a position to challenge. With a raise.Related Articles:

I have a dream

I want to hug you, tired

Message parents of small water droplets, the sourc

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.

点评

上海娅丝上门按摩,靓丽清纯的专业技师,消除疲劳,放松心情,无论你是居家还是来沪出差都可快捷拥有专属你的私人享受!项目多样化,技师不同类型.官网:yes-massage点com,企鹅:3146412267,Tel:137610   发表于 2018-3-1 01:01
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复