主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-29 22:17:45 | 显示全部楼层

Find you a thousand years, this life only for you

yellow Jin language hidden rhyme, weak light cloud Mo Yun lu.
rain early morning, evening sunset, has no mottled shadow again alone occupy my lonely space. Semi book book fragrance, mingled with the years of a flow of shame, let in the early morning and evening, outside the window I also played the tune sad song. I also gradually like this a few sad into the array of time let a heart to walk alone in the Tang and Song Dynasty time. One word to pick up the flat Zeze come by chance, a cup of tea, a cup of tea, the fragrance of life thinking.
think of you in the past and is soaring with a magnificent feeling, is long care, gentle dependence.
< p > to think of you, is my inevitable, soft,air jordan pas cher, warm,hogan roma online, Qin Qin, sweet, finally wrap greasy, day time is dotted.
leisure as good friends get drunk, zoujianghu pretty young pen.
Xu is mortal past carved your past weathered. Perhaps one valley filled with life eternal watch. This life, as an agreement, such as a traction. Let me quietly from the quiet quiet time to convert. This life, I take a never-ending sketch, carefully copying once your engraved landscape painting. In this life,hogan outlet, I make homemade spring autumn.
< p > I miss you is screaming lovesickness is no regrets Zhiqing to the true, beautiful flesh,golden goose outlet, is a cup of red streamer.
maybe, I don't belong here. How many ancient Que in the wind sing, how close to your heart. At the invitation pavilions, terraces and open halls in the flames of war, because the changes, there should be at my book chapter. While on the mountains, never separated is still the soul in both rely on. I hold you, drunk the sun and the moon and stars. Drunk for thousands of years,hogan outlet online, with the fragrant lotus flowers you are waiting for this one old legend. And I, in this world alone.
wild Zhu Fu autumn Jade Flute, or onto the ground lead pot of wine.
< p > an hourglass in spinning flow is a period of time; burn out of a wick sweet curl is a period of time; a cup of tea leisure Yi Qin bubble is a period of time, the hands of a clock ticking walking is a period of time, however, to think of you, the sweetness of the foreseeable future,hogan sito ufficiale, although this is always sweet side by side with the sad!     
Iraq and write fragments, a breeze to cool.
< p > I inadvertently reckless, touch you a thousand years of Qingshang, so you illusion into the lady dressed in white, I let you meet in Acacia Lake ginkgo tree. That year, the month, day, cold,scarpe hogan outlet, wind, with a bit of rain, you are fairy left in the world a piece of crimson, just after the transfer of some of the world, under the Acacia lake of the ginkgo tree, a flower orchids. A dream, a dream of a myriad of time.
- signature
< p > I miss you is a kind of beautiful luxury, didn't dare with the slightest bit of decoration,christian louboutin pas cher, 10000 sieve Juji it can tell all my thoughts.
Related Articles:

I don't, you are not old

Being a man and doing things

Tsinghua college of economics and management Wang Gao enterprise marketing from " customer &quo

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复