主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-28 22:06:04 | 显示全部楼层

Life tells me so

Like life, life is also to me. Often like to listen to life,golden goose saldi, life is always willing to tell me -
< br   > at the foot of the road is a step by step to come out, the sincere love is accumulated bit by bit,hogan sito ufficiale, and our ordinary is a page of a page turn over.
< p > if you can with fame does not dispute, facing the ill gotten gains do not take, face life without seeking, face twists and turns not angry, facing the powerful not humble, face life without arrests. In the face of gains and losses without taking into account. So, your life will be no regrets.

landscapes in the world, actually should much appreciate, it will be more charm. Some people, only suitable for deep in the universe of 1,golden goose scarpe,000,000,scarpe hogan uomo,000 universes, and some stories,hogan outlet, only for the mind.

how to deal with the world, how the way of getting along with people, is also a science. A person should clearly know when the dazzling,nike tn pas cher, when the indifferent,hogan outlet online; when the gentle, when the sharp.

colorful life, not lost in size, do not care about this thing digital. It sometimes makes people moved, more people speechless. When the friendship, kinship and accurate to digital, these circumstances have stale; when the time accurate to digital,hogan outlet, become very ruthless; when accurate to the digital life, such as a the sharp knife, let people pain, let a person shudder. So, forget it, in a secure life, live too observant of conventional standards..

Related Articles:

Looking for an alley

This life must let your child know the story of th

My heart, my smile - my paren

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复