主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-2 07:16:46 | 显示全部楼层

Is your diligence effective

< p > on this issue with a variety of answers, the answers some encouragement, some chicken, some patience, some cynicism.
< p > the questioner is an international accounting professional students,hogan roma outlet, she saw their usually in an effort to class, careful notes,scarpe hogan outlet, a good review, average scores are in more than 90 points, and many of her classmates usually do not study hard, only engage in cramming for exams,golden goose outlet. These people although learning less seriously, but wins in live a colorful life, learning to learn the, play to play, some participated in the student union, exam, IELTS, soon to go abroad. So the question is very confused: her own efforts to learn, but for the future to go abroad and do not have much to find a job to help; others do not work hard, but more likely to get a good life. Why are they so hard to bubble in the study room,tn requin pas cher, but can not get better results?
if you ask her,scarpe hogan outlet, "what do you study so hard for?"
she will answer is to have a good result in the exam.
HTML template of your diligence is effective?
< p > If I answer, I just want to Lei Jun cited a sentence: "never try to use tactical diligence, to hide your strategic lazy,hogan sito ufficiale."
here, every day bubble study room can be tentatively scheduled for "tactical diligence"; bubble four years after the results are still lack of clear learning goals and motivation, that is,golden goose outlet, the strategy of the lazy.
graduate student, graduate student,
so good results have what use?
is in order to be able to smooth the research.
< p > I have been invited to "know almost on to answer a question, this problem is very universal significance, a simple answer to start, so I decided to alone to write an article to thoroughly analysis on it,hogan outlet online.
security research and then what?
Back to the < p > before the questioner, her every day in addition to the class, that is, to soak the self-study room had been soaked to turn out the lights came back to the dormitory, the second day woke up and went to the library to study by oneself.
when I was on the undergraduate, a lot of good students around, many of them are the provincial science and science scholar. However, in these top students, learning the best never not all bitter bubble study lounges, and is often those people who take life arranged colorful people -- their IQ and EQ high, often know so-called hard not superficial; and those who seems to be very hard to learn. In fact, the efficiency is not high. There had been a semester me to formulate the learning plan, force yourself every night to the self-study room learned before lights out for half an hour, but I soon found, the bubble self-study room back notes brought about by the academic achievements, far in the library reading a lot of, I will give up. Bubble study room to my greatest significance, but is to create a "hard" illusion, in exchange for my own mind of comfort.
Related Articles:

The most f

Where Dad

In fact, w

The first batch of educational practice has come to an end, but it is not an end, and a lot of follow-up work needs to be carried out. Style with refractory and recurrent and the formation of fine style not once and for all, to overcome bad style can not be done overnight. Past experience tells us that the rectification is difficult, difficult to prevent rebound.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复