主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-27 20:46:59 | 显示全部楼层

With deep friendship, return to nature

we are Xiaoshan people, and because we are in different cities, there is very little chance to get together. The party, they are brought in to see me in a foreign country, but also to bring me a good. The heavy feeling of them, always let me moved, also let me because they feel honored to have.
narrow road, leaving our footprints and laughter constantly.
< p > bridge, leaving traces we passed,chaussure air jordan pas cher, and I because of fear and frightened heartbeat and behind to appease the encouragement.
< p &gt,golden goose outlet; to reach the destination is at noon, a with a shy smile meet up, he is zero Bo who "Uncle farmer" is really lives up to his name. He looked at a busy day, farmers uncle of this great name really is not belong to him. There are simple and amiable "farmer aunt&quot,nike tn pas cher;, and some of them several times to open a picture, still can not open the mouth,air jordan pas cher. But perhaps even if a group photo, because the camera out of the question, took a full day of the photo last only a few, regret to say,louboutin pas cher.
a special day, with a look of the spring of the traces, and a group of specially from Xiaoshan came together to return to nature. < br   > the city's crowded and noisy, when the car slowly approaching our destination, appeared in front of us gradually be attributed to calm, trees on both sides of the road,hogan rebel outlet, along the road that a piece of green wheat, yellow rape flowers and that do not call on the name of purple flowers, allowing peers to the hobby of photography praise.
in the afternoon, there is no sunlight, but it allows us to climb a lot less sweat, but also will not let the beauty of the skin of a few women worry about tanning.
< p > Qingshanlvshui, flocks of fish in the lake roam freely, the daughter and the daughter happy disregard for his own safety busy with tools to catch the fish.
began to place the mahjong, mahjong, photo camera, fishing fishing. When the first fish caught the moment, in exchange for a few people cheering, lunch when the fish is unfortunately braise in soy sauce, into the our stomach. It's lucky,ugg pas cher, it will be my best memories of this fish catch this fish in the lead.
bamboo forest, pine trees around, occasionally a cluster of azalea and surprises to us.
laughter all the way, due to everyone, but also due to the way several times on the road to open the wrong way. Live in Ling'an for so long, the road blind and no sense of direction, I still can not tell the southeast of the northwest, the friends of nature is also less fun to say, put me in a place of traffic is not developed, certainly not to go home.
that piece of grass, the camera wearing a yellow jacket of the camera, the body because of the shooting angle and not stop playing with the posture, but also become a beautiful scenery,hogan outlet online. Unconsciously in the past, because we have to rush back to Xiaoshan before dawn, in a hurry to leave.
Related Articles:

The love story of Xu Zhimo Xu

If the hus

There is little left in the hands of youth

Beijing Guangzhou railway, Beijing Zhuhai, Daguang Expressway and 107, 106 National Road runs through the north and the south, Xinyang Expressway across the East and West, Wu high speed and Jiao Tong Highway through the territory and, provincial roads, county roads criss crossing, forming a transportation network extending in all directions. Zhumadian has a long history, outstanding people, beautiful natural scenery and many places of historic interest and scenic beauty.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复