主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-28 21:45:10 | 显示全部楼层

Black and white baptism

night, let the heart surging, burning love, quietly blooming in the world. Like a beautiful princess! Led the reserved and subtle,hogan outlet, walk in difficult to fall asleep, the niche front, there is no domineering vexatious, shy and elegant, without losing a little style. This is the night of tenderness, forever......
Black and white.
and clouds and stars become melodious concerto. Rich color black, pure and elegant white, if their gathering is to knock on the door: suit and dress please their endorsement, witness the dreaming of the moment! However, beauty is short, learn to treasure......
day and night, interwoven in the sea, like a rabbit like rotation, summer and winter like a world of difference. Morning and evening, they had never met but deja vu. Like about elevator, a rise and fall...... The cycle of the sunrise and sunset, day and night is the prelude.
black and white is my rudder, travel in the vast sea, will not lose the direction; they let me have the principle, Rong Huafugui can not shake the dedication to the good...... Only a pair of black and white, there will be no Oreo. Would you like to be a piece of black? We mixed with a piece of pure white heart, to soak, wash away the parcel of pure sugar; twist, get rid of the secular heavy burden.
everyone has a dream, the dream of the process even zaikuzailei, is also a kind of enjoyment. And the significance is much greater than the realization of dreams. After all,golden goose saldi, the dream is just a full stop,goyard paris, and more exciting in the dream process. White is pure heart, black is calm processing. In the scene of debauchery.
I love the night, under the stars, can be unlimited reverie, can also forget the dream. It is important that the night gave me courage,hogan sito ufficiale, let me never cry in the dark! When the night comes,scarpe hogan outlet, I will be excited cry: Hello tomorrow! When the night is approaching, I can unbridled vision for the future without fantasy.
Beijing can be met in Seattle, but the day will not fall in love with the night. They work on duty,hogan sito ufficiale, that there is not much contact. Some just work, to let the earth to breathe. Even if I like white day, night attracted me to cool black. Even if the world is known as the "flower" of the word, I also not dazzling! No more glamorous...... Because there is a love called black and white, let me understand clearly, and told me not to common custom, go their way.
in the colorful world, a simple,hogan outlet, called black and white. How many people do not love, not to show off. It is the most natural luster, the most lovely style! When is the black and white flowers blooming like a piece of brocade terribly fatigued, it never lost the harbour...... An attempt to recover the original simplicity, let the heart be baptized, let the pure out of vanity.
< p > when the night is coming, I seem to be rain watering, increasingly clear, seems to be ignorant in open orifices,hogan outlet online, no longer so spoiled... Where did the time go? In a reflection, silent dawn. At this time, I have been tired! But also to the distant peaks roar: today, hello......
Related Articles:

I love, be

I was alwa

Collect the sunshine

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.

点评

本站推荐:上海薇爱上门按摩把舒适快乐带给您!无押金订金先服务后付款,官网:weiaianmo.c偶m,电话13761079413,微信xiaomidedami或anmo18221420246   发表于 2019-12-6 18:41
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.a
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复