[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-30 05:35:53 | 显示全部楼层

Reducing mistakes is the recipe for success.

< p > Master said: "if you really want to challenge, also can, to do one thing, to a nearby temple, where there are a brother is ten years ago my disciples. He has been very Zen in the martial arts, he threw away the sword results as a monk. He is my most suitable successor, but he did not challenge me, and he is the only person who can challenge me and beat me. So you're going to challenge him first. If you can beat him, come to me; if you can't beat him, throw it away." The disciples immediately went to the temple to challenge the monk. He does not believe that this list of thin thin monk is a Zen master of martial arts. The monks laughed and said: "you to challenge me? Even if your master did not dare to challenge me,golden goose saldi, he was afraid."
monk said: "I don't need this sword, because a true master never need it. I will not attack you,air max femme pas cher, I just want to give you a chance to attack me, so that you can break the sword. You are not my opponent, you are only a child,nike tn pas cher, if I pick up the sword against you, people will laugh at me." That's too much! Young people have to jump up.
this makes his disciples even more angry.
The
< p > when he saw monk stood up,hogan sito ufficiale, close your eyes, began to swing around, suddenly,nike tn pas cher, he found that the monk has disappeared. There is only one energy of the pillar - no face, the left and right swing. He was afraid and began to shrink, the energy pillar,golden goose outlet, and began to move towards him. He threw away the sword, with the greatest voice screaming,nike tn pas cher, "help me!"
Reducing mistakes is the recipe for success.
has a bright pupil, he went to the master again and again to the master, the master smiled and avoided him. The disciples began to think the master has weak and afraid,hogan outlet online, just want to escape the challenges. So one night he insisted, still angry, said: "you do not accept my challenge I do not go, tomorrow morning you have to accept. You are getting older and older, and I don't have a chance to show what I learned from you. It's been a rule."
disciples a listen to completely mad. He said, "stand up right now! This is I bring you the sword, I know you are a monk, perhaps no sword."
has a eighty year old martial arts master. According to the rules, who can beat him, this disciple will be able to succeed him. So all the students hope that one day he will accept their challenge, because now he is getting older and older.
reduce mistakes is the recipe for success:
brothers poised to say: "you is just a child, and not a warrior. You will soon be killed by me, why do you ask for unnecessary deaths?" Related Articles:

heaven and earth do not toler

Life, beca

Now That I've Found You

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复