主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-2 00:07:25 | 显示全部楼层

Love is not an amber room

not all marriages are to live. A good marriage is not to live,hogan sito ufficiale, there is a sweet and romantic, sweet and romantic, need each other to pay and business related to such a marriage, happiness index will be higher. The medium of marriage,tn homme pas cher, that is one day, no surprise, no romance.
dear friends, please do not abandon the reality of perfectionism theory, ideas and more perfect, the reality is more susceptible to injury. Perhaps life first met you will feel each other's good in every respect, but... The life always has infinitely many. But, but I still want to tell you, my friends, since you also is not a fairy tale princess perfection, he will not be idol drama, for your tailor-made, sets wisdom looks good temper good family in one of Mr. perfect.
< p > you said in fact, you have already penetrated, absolutely can not believe that stuff, what is love and marriage, but is comparable to the two boarding life fills.
you say, men find a woman is generally two kinds of situations, the first kind, is his bad luck, he will be a candle type; second, is he proud of the time, he wants to jewelry type. Read the movie treasure? The man for a crown jewel, can go to the tomb to adventure.
dear friend, I admit there is a part of the truth of what you say, but the young girl's life and outlook on life, should not be so decadent, love is never the amber room.
< p > you also participated in a lot of other people's wedding, a man in marriage when compared to just hand when Panruoliangren. Is this woman around the Waggoner operation how much? Don't think. This woman is around like angel? Not to mention. Compared with the powerful, compared with the appearance, more, is goodness and wisdom, tolerance and respect. If not what if people can change -- is to get along with time is passed between getting emotional, heart is running after thanksgiving.
please don't say to me, so utilitarian world, still there is true love? I understand you is because once devoted deeply loved but because of betrayal deeply hurt, you no longer believe in love,air jordan homme, said the so-called love,hogan outlet online, but rumors in the open in the snow capped mountains of snow lotus flower, is a mirage in the desert beautiful vitality,hogan outlet, is resplendent in gold and jade green but do not belong to the ordinary people of the amber room.
< p > so, at the wedding, it should be: the certified speech is: Thank misunderstanding,scarpe hogan outlet, thanks to the differences, thank arguments, thanks to the paranoid, thanks to scowl, >
< p > please don't demonizing men, their bones,scarpe hogan outlet, in fact, are naive little boy, like your heart has been that, he was just an innocent little girl. Not a man, not grow up in the arms of a woman. Manic, cold, restless,scarpe hogan outlet, childish, is on a woman to erase.
you said, can't get or lost is always the best. Men always love their predecessors and their entanglement, white roses and red roses, the appropriate description of all this.
Related Articles:

Birthday regrets

Is a hug,

If I have to leave today.

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复