找回密码
 立即注册
11984 33535 53688 上海夜网
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1733|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

to Tim's advice we ended up the mooring contours fix the particular the shore do

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 23:18:07 | 显示全部楼层

Blackout composition 500 words _2

this is a true story that the teacher once told me,hogan outlet.
girl b at the other end of the phone anxiously said to the teacher, she was afraid to be late for a while in class, because she was trapped in the elevator, has the police for help, may not be out at one thirty. Listen to the teacher.
blackout
years of quiet, just once, stretched out his hands, holding that touch of warmth and care in the palm of the hand. Gently touch the heart, warm, gentle. On a warm smile in a dream,tn pas cher, eyebrow singing and cherish it,hogan outlet online, once will be able to find the exit to the light.
the taste of power outages really painful, to bring a lot of inconvenience to our lives, but it has saved us a lot of power in china. If everyone saves electricity, China can save 1 billion 300 million kwh of electricity; if Asia per person to save electricity, that is 3 billion degrees, if the people of the world to save electricity that is an astronomical figure. Save to start from scratch, whether it is water,hogan sito ufficiale, electricity, gas and so on, we should save. Start from the little things, let the earth less pollution, more beautiful.
power outage, but really inconvenient.
at the same time, the same resident building 21 floors, while the power outage; the same is the five grade two girls, while preparing to go to the same teacher's composition class, these are purely coincidence. And in the face of power outages, they have made a different choice.
girl a first time to call the teacher, said she had to leave this class,hogan outlet, because the elevator outage, can not go downstairs, home and no adults, their own can not go to the road...... Listening to the teacher helpless, in fact, she would like to say: you can take a safe passage, walking down the stairs. But she said to her mouth and swallowed back, had to comfort, said: "that you are at home to stay well."
oh! How so unlucky! Today back home, I found that electrical appliances not "diligent", air-conditioning does not turn, refrigerator not ring,golden goose saldi, even big electric fan was at rest, ask just know, power.
blackout
< p > power, water supply, no water,tn requin pas cher, and my father had let me stand in vats and use the keg "watering" me, had just finished watering, in my eyes, nose, ears has flooded, the taste really uncomfortable!
eight, I and my mother worried. "How not to call" mother rush to stamp, today there are many did not complete the task! I had an idea, let mother holding a flashlight, the faint light, I wrote this essay.
< p > dinner, grandma with a lighter point a root long candles, smoke is curling up in the air, I don't have thought to eat, want to watch TV, but to electricity; want to make a call on the father of the field, or to use electricity; want to read, and the candle is not bright enough. This, I found that the modern people have long been separated from the power of the. The candle suddenly went up and down, and suddenly it was dark. To see the burning candle, I can not help but think of our teachers,hogan sito ufficiale, teachers do not like candles? To burn yourself, to illuminate others.
Related Articles:

Embrace happiness composition 800 words _3

hogan olympia outlet

Talk about health composition

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复