主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 02:28:12 | 显示全部楼层

The signal of flash fiction

The HTML template "signal" of flash fiction< br   &gt,hogan outlet online; flash appreciation of the novel "signal" read &quot,golden goose saldi;small novel offprint" 2015 23 published flash fiction "signal" is very like. Author Dai Xi excellent writing skills by. Flash fiction has several characteristics: A, devoted dapper (generally not more than 1000 words); second, elements of fiction must complete; three, can reveal a certain social phenomenon from a small. Dai Xi flash fiction &quot,hogan sito ufficiale;signal" text in two hundred words. As the novel can be said too short. Don't look at these two hundred words to flash fiction, elements of fiction is very complete. First of all, we see the image of the characters. "Signal" flash fiction in two characters, respectively, female students and male teachers (positive description only one female student),goyard pas cher. Moreover, the characters are very typical, very bright. As one is in the adolescent female students, male teachers on their first awakening interest in the opposite sex, emotion is also reasonable. She told this hazy love feel shy, feel shy also dare not directly to the male teachers. So, write is the preferred way to her. She wants to know whether her love of male teachers, in the note a choice: if love, tomorrow will wear suits; if you do not love, just wear a jacket. After class, the male teacher had left the classroom, female students put the note secret plug to male teachers. She would think: whether teachers love not love me, tomorrow he give me a clear answer to some. She is looking forward to a clear answer to the male teachers. She hoped that male teachers will tomorrow instead of wearing a suit wearing a jacket. However, the second day of class that female students unexpected is that male teachers not in accordance with the requirements of her to wear -- male teachers wear a coat. See a male teacher in. Female students should understand the meaning of the male teachers. As teachers will love every student in the class, so you can't wear a jacket. But this kind of love is only love is the teacher to the students, parents of children that love, rather than female students said the kind of love,air jordan pas cher, so that we can't wear a suit. Male teachers wearing a windbreaker, just want to told female students: you now the main task is to study,hogan interactive outlet, teacher is like you, but wouldn't you say that like. The teacher is not likely to fall in love with the students. The novel is confined to the space, and there is no positive description of the male teacher,bottes ugg france. But the image of the male teachers is still clear. From the description of the indirect side, we can see, male teachers is a serious and responsible work, dedication, for every student are outpouring of love good teacher. Because of this, the male teachers only touched the hearts of female students, female students make love male teachers. In addition, male teachers in the treatment of female students to write him a love letter, he is a good teacher. His treatment, both to take care of the self-esteem of female students, and politely refused to send a signal to the female students love. This also highlights the wisdom of the male side of the teacher,hogan sito ufficiale. Look, the story of this novel. Because it is a flash novel, limited space, the plot can not be complex. It describes the plot can be a word summary: novel is about a puppy love of female students fall in love with her male teachers, writing a love letter to vindicate, was manRelated Articles:

The wife's Lake Road, _77

To _70

Lost in the distance, are zhichitianya. Red leaves, fat Ya thin, crazy talk, if I love, I love you, for the smile, if I can, but loneliness accompanied by a shadow of Acacia, writing a reincarnation of the legendary beauty, then gave me a grave security Naixin, I the nickname, leaving tombstone graves hung remember every Qingming, paper money, so leave silently. Frozen three thousand years of Yi Yan, frozen 5000 miss.
[url=http://www.ramadabangalore.com/tape/]abbigliamento burberry outlet online[/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复