主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-10 14:38:34 | 显示全部楼层

Once upon a time, my composition _1

open the album, see a picture of a half years old when a little boy, a small head,scarpe hogan outlet, black hair, thin and tender, there are two central rotary head, a pair of small eyes smile narrowed. Naked, do not seem too can walk, just like a frog on the ground climb, he saw all feel very funny. Listen to mom and dad said, I will not say what that time, promise to call my father, mother, and other reduplicated words. But most shy with strangers, if see don't know, as the mouse saw the cat hide into thin air, not out a look, really is as timid as a mouse.
three: I used
< p > I have a nice name: Peng Bingbing, now in the Huanggang City Experimental Primary School Grade Three this year at the age of eight much, is a lively and lovely, quiet and well behaved, the outstanding girl. Back before me, that I was very cute, and now, can I really do not like......
is several years ago. That day, home to many of the guests, very lively! About ten points, my mother was ready to cook, only to find the home of the salt ran out,hogan roma online, so I went to buy salt. I should have a sound, then went downstairs to the supermarket to buy two packs of salt back.
two: I used
you are willing to make friends with me?
I skipped, like the joy of the bird sing. Accidentally, when I was upstairs, I saw the door of the four floor is open, the kitchen, Lin aunt seems to be washing rice. She is using her hand to rub the rice, it is fun to look like. I think: "Ha ha! M since it can be washed so clean, the salt......" My heart is happy to open flowers,ugg pas cher, my heart is thinking: if I wash the salt, then the mother will praise me."
A: I used to
today from the mirror to see body stick child, once is not so
introduced for so long, do you know who this is? This is me -- Xia Zihao.
this is my time,air max pas cher, how lovely! Often make some funny things to make people laugh and cry! Now I grew up, became a sensible, hardworking and helpful children!
< p > back home, I put a bag of salt into the salt shaker, another package I take in hand, go to the bathroom, the poured into the salt I brush my teeth in the cup, turn on the tap, with aunt Lin like salt. Wash, rub the rub, I found that the salt is less and less, and there is No. "Ah......" My cry drew the mother who was cooking. "What's the matter?" My mother asked me. I cried and told my mother. "Silly boy! Meters can be washed clean,golden goose saldi, salt is different, it saw the water melts." Dad and the guests zhibuqiyao smile. I'm blushing, want to crawl in a hole......
< p > in the past I was a naive,air max 90 pas cher, lively, timid, naughty children, I was 3 years old, a round face, black brows with a pair of water Lingling big eyes,tn requin pas cher, small ears, cherry small mouth,hogan outlet, Izabella a two pigtail. >
!
Remember that
Related Articles:

About the attitude of the composition _1

The person sitting on the sid

Ancient Chinese Literature Search book _8

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复