主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 17:44:52 | 显示全部楼层

Hidden in the depths of time you _114

Ruan Qian Qian carrying beer to open the door, not surprisingly, face, said: "you come ah......" He looked down, looked at her hands of the wine, "what?" Ruan Qian Qian give to him and smiled, "just go downstairs to buy." Zhou Shiyi pockets stood in the doorway,supra pas cher, motionless. Ruan Qian Qian hand hooked his arm, and pulled the door. He was dragging her. Well, Take things as they come. She took him to the balcony. On the balcony, put a table, two wicker chair,nike tn pas cher, a small yellow orange, corner and a box of Budweiser. The atmosphere is very good, obviously,air max pas cher, is prepared for him. Ruan Qian Qian went to a corner, a bottle of Budweiser to him, said: "the supermarket downstairs can only buy this." Zhou Shiyi didn't answer, at the corners of the mouth, pulled across from her chair, sit down,hogan outlet online, buy so much, You'll see. I will come?" Ruan Qian Qian smiled, pursed her lips: "here, we two people drink, you do not come, I am a person drunk." It means he doesn't come, she would get drunk? Zhou Shiyi leaned back,hogan outlet, the whole people lounged on the chair, "it sounds like you could drink?" She: "no boast without shame." The week before smiled and nodded, obviously don't believe, "said not to dance?" Ruan Qian Qian drank the wine, "you are late, not interested." He stared at her, "you asked me to come?" The night wind up. If the north wind and the south, it is a razor, the wind is blowing in the knife body, a blunt a dull pain. "I don't want to be alone." Ruan Qian Qian thought,hogan outlet online, only the most suitable. Moonlight shed breeze blows. Zhou Shiyi's mood by her words ignited, he took out his cigarettes and a lighter meal, for a moment, epoch-making,air jordan pas cher, ask her advice, "do?" Ruan Qian Qian one Leng, "want to smoke, but also on how hypocritical?" The week before a little smile, put the cigarette thrown in the table,hogan outlet, and then the people on the chair, breathed. Ruan Qian Qian hand to hold a hand, just touch on the cigarette case, he was a hold, gave her a glance, commom;cynical said: "why?" Dry warm palm cover in her hand. She froze for a moment, looked at the four numbers on the cigarette 1916, and discuss the tone: "a." Zhou Shiyi refused to direct, "no.." "Why?" "Smoking is harmful to health." The reason is enough, but, "that you still smoke?" "Well, ready to quit." There is a proper reason, nature will quit smoking. His palms covered her warm breath, cut off the outside cold air. She looked at Zhou Shiyi, he leaned back in his chair smoking seems to think what. She called his name, he didn't lift her head, only lazy should sound. "Your parents are doing what?Related Articles:

The old Emperor Yan Fei _257

Phoenix _142

The old Em

If I don't have sorrow for you, do not forgive, don't despair echoed in my mind. Too boring to watch this TV play, forty sets, too long not long. Long span is because more than ten years of life, many generations, grief at separation and joy in union life. Also once in its life, emotion, life will come together as the Romans do, open another life journey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复