主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 00:51:01 | 显示全部楼层

4 words of life

, a sixteen year old boy to visit an old wise. He asked: "how can I become a happy himself, also can give other people happy? "The wise man smiled and looked at him and said:" children, there is such a desire in your age, is already very rare. Many older than you from a lot of people, they asked the question itself can be seen, no matter how many explain to them, it is impossible that they understand the real important truth, we have to let them as well. "Youth full of pious look,hogan interactive outlet, his face did not reveal the slightest satisfaction. The wise man then said: "I give you four words. "­
fourth words: "as their own. "This sentence is too difficult to understand, then keep your taste slowly! The boy said: "the meaning of this sentence, I don't understand is at that time. But between these four words many contradictions, I unify them with what can? "­
the first sentence: "think of myself as someone else. "Can you tell me the meaning of this sentence? The boy said: "is not to say that when I start to feel pain and grief, put themselves as others, such pain is natural, reduce the; when I was ecstatic, the oneself as others, those who rejoice with wild joy will become flat and in some positive? The wise man nodded! Then said ­
The wise man said: "
third sentence: "to others as others. "The young man said:" does this mean that it is not to say,air max 95 soldes, to fully respect the independence of each person, in any case can not violate the core of others? The wise man laughed,mont blanc pas cher, "very good,scarpe hogan outlet, very good. That's a good boy!
second words: "to others as their own. A young boy thought for a moment and said, "can you really sympathize with other people's misfortunes,golden goose outlet, understand other people's needs, and give them the right help when they need it? "The wise man's eyes are shining and continue to say: ­
is very simple, with all the time and experience. "The boy was silent for a long time, and then Koushou farewell. Then young men into, and become to the old man. Later,hogan outlet, after he left this world for a long time,mont blanc plume pas cher, people are often mentioned his name. People say that he is a wise man! Because he is a happy person, but also to the one who met him happy. ­
4 words of life< p > 1, "to themselves as others," "without me" & shy; < br   > 2,golden goose saldi, "to others as yourself" is "benevolence" & shy; < br   > 3, "to others as others," "wisdom" & shy; < br   > 4, "the themselves as their" may be of satisfactory after to understand and implement it & shy;.
Related Articles:

?tid=2465706&pid=2769534&page=12&extra=page%3D1#pid2769534

I'm surprised to hear Belik talk a lot of nonsense for slum, West Second in command Belik, Manny had wanted to begin. However, due to the slums of the rules, plus other reasons, Manny has been patient, I think Belik was not afraid of death today, really knocked down his hands.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复