好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-10 09:07:10 | 显示全部楼层

About the baby's composition _1

,hogan outlet online
I was 7 years old birthday that day, my sister gave me a doll.
< p > the world has numerous baby, rare ancient relics; animal fossils are priceless; the students like the star, star, star's autograph. These are the baby. Today let me know, I am also a baby!
in the afternoon of the first lesson, the teacher took a beautifully packaged "baby" came in. The teacher came in, we are very curious, and whisper,golden goose saldi, There were many discussions. One student asked: "teacher, what do you take it?"" The teacher said: "I want to give you a gift today, a baby, do you want to guess what this is the mystery of what?" We invariably say: "good!" The teacher said,hogan outlet online, "that's a guess."." Some students said: "the teacher is not like ivory the Yellow River?". Some students said: "the teacher is not the disc of Guilin Scenery ah?". Some students said: "it is not the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon scenery?". Other students said that the the Yellow River elephant fossils photos. And suppose I was immersed in the students rushes sitting, but my heart is already assigned to gift boxes that because, I really extremely want to first see the "baby". I am in urged the students sound to "baby" beautiful coat off, took off his jacket really is amazing,goyard soldes, you guess what, is -- box,golden goose outlet, at this moment, I am anxious, rate of heartbeat like Liu Xiang,golden goose, as in just ten seconds broke the world record; and my heart but within just a few minutes, go down, going up and down accelerate instantaneously. The teacher opened the box again, and at this moment, my heart will jump out. The teacher let us a row of a row of one of the stage to see, read the still do not let say, in the end is what ah, so mysterious? To see the students disappointed expression, I am very curious, it is our turn, I look up, the mood is very depressed,chaussure louboutin pas cher, also very disappointed, the original box is in the mirror. I go back to my seat, thinking again and again, that's not me in the mirror? Am I also a baby? , baby I'm is parents darling female, between schoolmate's clever bar, is between friends of pistachios, is the eyes of the teacher's assistant, I can help fall little sister Cayao... Don't I have a baby?
chapter one: I'm a baby
doll clothes are all flowers, so I gave it a name, called "flower". Flower hair is golden yellow, long life, can be beautiful! The flower has a pair of curved eyebrows, like a sickle. A pair of round, bright clear eyes. And a little mouth like a cherry. It's lovely! Ah, the shining eyes can be amazing, put it down,tn requin pas cher, the eyes will be automatically closed; let it stand up, and will open your eyes. I love this doll! That day because my sister gave me a flower is my birthday.
I'm baby! I want to cheer to the world: thank the teacher let me find myself, and find self-confidence!
article two: toy baby Related Articles:

Father's eyes composition _7

Junior high school dormitory life composition _2

Frustratio

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
nike air max 90 baratas[url=http://www.gr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复