主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-5 19:17:15 | 显示全部楼层

The wedding _683

I think the wolf to eat the tender love." Bao Zhen on the side can not help but laugh: "small Yue you don't talk to takuji bicker in front of you, no place?" Yue Lingdao: "in front of a small village, treasure Zhen sister, we go there and have a rest?" He shoudaliangpeng looked back, said, "do not know Gu brother found him no lady......" Liu Tuo listened, just waved and said: "well, you have to learn so womanishly fussy I don't care about that,hogan outlet online, I just wonder, those people who had no bad guys away." Bao Zhen look at this and see that, finally said: "Su snow girl is to block the bad people left, is for our good, don't say that Gu adults takuji." Liu Tuo "Oh" sound, Zhen Bao said: "they are all good, I hope God bless,golden goose mid star, let them not." Yue Ling touch head: "treasure Zhen sister, you can rest assured, I looked at the two martial arts are very high, and...... Very clever, will definitely change danger into safety." Originally yesterday, came outside the Hulao to sound, and one side of the window from the jump in, as beautiful appearance, was actually Lanxue dust. The rain was about to Lan Xuechen Gu,bottes ugg france, but hastily to low, said a few words with Gu and Yin Suxue. Gu wind reaction qikuai, present a nod,hogan outlet, then the same way: "Zhen treasure treasure Zhen lady, outside is to help us, temporarily wronged you,hogan outlet, for a change of clothes with snow." Bao Zhen too late to ask, just look at their abnormal tension, then a nod. Yin Suxue with her in, quickly changed clothes,tn pas cher, Yin Suxue was in her face slightly and do something, do not understand this treasure Zhen self called "magic", her way into Yin Suxue's appearance in the short time, if not careful look at it to see what. Yin Suxue told the treasure Zhen don't utter a word, Yin Suxue is a little taller than Bao Zhen, thanks to the people outside could not see why. Outsiders call again with Yin Suxue out of the storm Gu Gu, rain took out treasure Zhen, went in her ear: "treasure Zhen snake without fear, only going out is all we have." So, those who treasure Hulao Zhen to take the stately, the rest is very easy, but Liu Tuo is a martial arts person, Liu Tuo is a child, very good,hogan scarpe outlet, everybody together then unnoticed to leave the house, leaving only a note for Gu Dongli. The note is Yin Suxue left, let Gu Dongli do not have to worry about,christian louboutin pas cher, but the little prince and wrote a line: "father, I have the key, I not prince." Look at Gu Dongli and see written by Yin Suxue, written by Liu Tuo, I do not know the joy and sorrow. Two dial confluence in the book of the house, the Lord will face Hulao off, was vice commander Fang Linzhuo, Gu was dumbfounded: "I heard the rain king there was a plough thirty-six party actually is party and adults." Fang Linzhuo smiled and said: "very often, not greeting, I listen to Beijing in life ', it is mainly to protect......" See a Zhen Bao said.Related Articles:

Third gold

The old Em

South ther

Seize the opportunity, is to realize the Chinese dream, so that the national revival to reality. Although this way many ups and downs even seem to have insurmountable mountain, but we have stars guide, a rainbow link, will double the journey distant and difficult courage to conquer, will breed through the craggy mountains of wisdom, will reach the dream of the situation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复