主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 19:58:10 | 显示全部楼层

Do not kill _411

The master,scarpe hogan outlet, you lied, said what the grass would not fall,hogan sito ufficiale, is not it? Grass is more dissatisfied with their names. Hard rock the elderly mercilessly knocked his apprentice a head light said: I said to like grass, grass is the highest level does not mean. what! The grass is big surprised there is the realm of the top? Certainly there. Rock stubborn old man stretched out a hand gently draw a character type,hogan sito ufficiale, in the eyes of the grass, the arm movements slower is he a little disdain to hold the master hand, but caught a few but all off the air. Grass frightened unceasingly, the master's hand clearly moved to unusually slow, and is always to splay mobile is how to catch catch! The old man again put his hands back, said: the higher realm, is his incarnation as the wind. Grass is more confused, into the grass is still not enough? Has to become the wind? He goo cried out, grass is also visible, the wind visible all could not see, also become the wind?, I really do not know in addition to the master, and who can become the wind. with very limited knowledge and scanty information! Stubborn old rock scolded his apprentice. The grass was scolded by some defy spirit, to master retorted: otherwise, have you ever seen who become the wind? Rock stubborn old man shook his head and said: can become the wind can be much, just to kind of realm name rights all does not look in the eyes, mostly into lived an expert to the course, you wouldn't know. But there is a person, you should know. Who? Grass dull asked. Kill the Dragon lord. The Zheng Zheng, a surprise of ask: the killer organization Lord? Rock stubborn old man nodded, voice some of gone with the wind to avoid said: it is an incredible person him for no reason, coming out,converse pas cher, who has a magical power, decades ago, he just organized kill Lau, I have clashed with them too. Master, you played with him? Grass face incredible, quickly asked: that the master you are losing is to win? Stubborn old rock a simple sentence: win,christian louboutin pas cher, but also lost. How to win and lose? Master you said the incoherent. Grass puzzled by the back of the structure. Won, because it is indeed my last tournament win. Stubborn old rock exposed deep expression, and continued: lost,chaussure louboutin pas cher, because he in addition to the martial arts, it seems that there are other quite strange power,hogan outlet, but he did not use, even losing did not use, when I asked him why, the man said that power does not belong to this world, this ratio is not fair. Rock stubborn old man shook his head, both mad and vain man, even I said to kill him, he is not willing to with her magical powers to save himself. When it comes here, he can not help but recall the madness of the figure and laughter, it is what kind of person -- I said I do not is not, even if lost,golden goose saldi, dead also deserve! Did you really kill him? Master. Grass seems to listen to the story, listen to the time, said the story but shut the mouth, can not hear the following can be really uncomfortable. Stubborn rock the elderly snappily said: if I kill him, the Lord today is a ghost? The grass to say is, he can not help but feel shy giggle.Related Articles:

I'm surprised to hear Belik talk a lot of nonsense for slum, West Second in command Belik, Manny had wanted to begin. However, due to the slums of the rules, plus other reasons, Manny has been patient, I think Belik was not afraid of death today, really knocked down his hands.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复