主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 23:50:58 | 显示全部楼层

On the winter of Nanchang

< p > Sheryl girl seems to and I play tired, return to their own home, but the ground still has a thick layer of snow, surrounded by like the kingdom of ice. My friends and I play snowballs. Suddenly,hogan sito ufficiale, a snowball hits to me, let I and crystal clear snow had intimate contact,spaccio hogan outlet, coolish cold ah! Even if our hands were red with cold, wet clothes a large,hogan outlet, hair covered with snow and also the flavor. Carol added a lot of fun for the winter.
< p > this winter special cold, snow, my brother may be happy friends, he was very fond of snow, said he, the durian spondee snow like mom bought white salt; like Grandma elastic cotton; also like grandpa bought me the cotton candy...... Winter is very beautiful!
all the year round, I most want is winter. Like the beautiful scenery of the snow in Nanchang in winter. Remember that year, Nanchang snow, white snow is still in my mind, the dream of the scene, as if in my eyes.
< p > this is winter in the south, in my opinion. This is the most romantic season,golden goose scarpe donna, especially in winter in Nanchang, it does not look to the north, blanketed by trees, ice and snow; also can not see the Western thousands of miles of desert, noiseless vocals. South of the winter is always just a piece of the color of the depression. Very cold day is very cold,goyard soldes, but with no trace of wetness, immersed in the bone marrow like cold to to all the warmth of the body are removed, leaving only such as dry fleecy loose cold, a plug in the lung. In such a season, people's thinking will be frozen, what emotion, romantic
then I wrap a cotton padded jacket, and I can't wait to play in the snow buddies. Clusters of snowflakes like split cotton, down drifting profusely and disorderly. Before I knew it, a snowflake fell on my hand, it was like a jade, as white as silver, as soft as the fog, and instantly turned into water.
in the morning, the sun came out. Open the door, a look, a good big snow ah! The trees, houses,air max femme pas cher, all covered with a thick layer of snow, snow wrapped the earth, thousands of miles of the Yangtze River into the snow covered landscape of the world.
chapter one: Nanchang's winter
two: winter in Nanchang
< p > snow the bigger, gradually blurred my eye, snow like thousands of butterflies fly like the fall on the roof, to the housing changed a new hat; and landed on the bare trees, to the tree for noble white coat; hey! Who is the carpet on the floor? Is a kind-hearted girl Michelle decoration! I jump, run, footprints and I enjoy the snow world!
in the evening, a grain of rice, and into a piece of large snowflakes. To emit snow the dark night light, everything changed back into the "wedding", like a small white angel as lovely, Qianzibaitai, wonderful!
ah! The winter in Nanchang is really beautiful ah, I love the winter in Nanchang!
"if suddenly spring night, thousands of pear trees." In the winter, we are most looking forward to snow. Before the snow, the sky was a piece of lead. Also I do not know when the snow to greet us, quietly floating up.
Related Articles:

When the N

Life more

Literature and art performance composition

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复