主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 12:35:55 | 显示全部楼层

National Day fun composition 800 words

after a while, I hold my curiosity, ran to the barn. At this time, the cattle are munching on fresh and tender grass and cut my mother-in-law. But when it saw me, I stopped chewing and stood still, looking at me. I see,scarpe hogan outlet, said: really boring. And walked away. Can I forefoot gone, it heads to eat up. It was strange! I was hiding in the side, carefully observed. It is chewing with the teeth, saliva does not live down the stream. While Duoduojia, while using the tail to catch flies. Seeing this, I started to laugh.
to the new house, we carry their own luggage on the upstairs to run, ran to the
< p > in October 5th this day, the sun appears especially in the glare, but I early, because, today I invited Jiang Liang, Lin Cai to my barbecue, at noon, they finally came, we were filled with joy the sit on the bus to the my new home in coconut Sea Avenue.
now I think of those funny funny things, and laugh again.
I used to cut grass a few times, making this kind of knife, but every time I have a pair of small hands, but grandpa and grandma. Today, of course, I saw her mother bent down, the left hand pull the grass. Right hand holding the knife, take aim, the grass at the end of the length, brush brush a few will cut off the a lot of grass, the action is so clean, and neat. I like to learn her mother, then a small cut. I haven't finished addiction, she poured a pot of cold water: enough to cut the cow die! Said, laughing. I saw her mother to go back, and cut the grass, just into the back pocket of her mother-in-law, ran home,tn pas cher,
: a National Day fun

in the National Day holiday,converse all star, the fun is dotted in the sky stars, tens of thousands. Now, I will take off one of the brightest stars.
lunch,scarpe hogan outlet, her mother-in-law said to Daniel the grass. I listen to this event to do (I think grass is a major event), immediately pulled her arm, said: I also want to go, I have to go! Of course, but I had a stubborn mother, let me go. Came to the destination, I was a thick grass to attract, but her mother had already cut a lot of grass.
to the home,hogan sito ufficiale, I and my grandparents after greeting,golden goose mid star, with the fastest speed to the cattle circle, to see the calf. Yo, the Mavericks are getting big! I was so surprised, for many years, it was so big. First, the huge monster saw me, and with a round black eyes staring at me, as if afraid of me. It doesn't matter, but I was the one in the black beads a foul smells scare! It was always the nostril air, like my dissatisfaction. I saw it and ran away in a hurry.
Article two: National Day fun
After second days
today, I'm going to see my grandparents and the group of cute little animals! Although the national day saw a sea of people, I think about coming back to my long-awaited hometown, excitement strength son immediately welling up.
Related Articles:

Father's love composition 450

Science bi

Experience life composition

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复