主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 06:30:15 | 显示全部楼层

_137 Weijie

Looks like the father is cooked,golden goose outlet, but pity on him body of expensive clothes, if don't see wrong, this should is a famous designer Vincent won launched the latest spring collection, single to thousands of dollars. "How I see, you are not a little surprise!" The man's voice with the chenguai. If the usual forty year old man with such a voice, will make people goose bumps. However, from the eyes of the man's mouth,hogan outlet, but it seems like a natural. He casually: "I have to see you in the newspaper Paris news. When you come to Paris will not bother me? It's really the sun to hit the West." The man smiled and touched his nose, as if it was a secret. He glanced at it curiously looked at his little mind you. "It looks like you have a new apprentice?" This girl, just just hit him on the road that one, right? Did not even apologize, confused to this point and she seems. But after he knew she was a disciple, there is a glimmer of understanding. When he was at his father's study, this is also a day to run it rampaged in Paris. Small Yau smiled and reached out hastily: "Hello, my name is Ji Xiaoyou!" The man smiled, shook her hand: "Wen Chuofei. I am your brother!" His warm hands, let the small Yau temporary daze. Curious, opposite this man, it is not strange. Old gentleman in the Bu Dui back to sneer at a sound: "Wow, I can have no so big face, detract from the fact that the designers, how can is my apprentice! How, and how long will it take to stay in Paris?" Temperature Chuofei punching a small Yau grimaced,golden goose saldi, turn in the past has been the collapse of the expression: "Alas, you how is this temper, the elderly do not so harsh, shortened oh,hogan sito ufficiale......" Voice did not fall, you only feel that there was a flash of small. A pair of scissors gleaming straight at temperature were to fly. She was scared to her mouth. Finished, to human life, father wanjiebubao -- however temperature Chuofei is only a slight a sideways, hide to open, face is a pair of flattering look, as if it were they used to play old tricks. He was cold to hum a, he casually patted the dust, stood up in the room and walked around. "The day after tomorrow, we are going back to China. The new design was sold to Ing, and you know I've always had a close eye on sales." Eyes on the wall of the light green small dress, suddenly burst into a huge light,scarpe hogan outlet. "Good......" He exclaimed, "I did not expect three years no see,hogan outlet online, you are a father." Not only will boldly use the whole piece of green, but also adopt the style of doll dress. He glanced at him: "this is the design of small yau." The voice is unhappy, like a wronged child. Small Yau immediately has no language, the master is really a mold carved out of character, clearly tired of the age, but also to stare blankly old cucumber green paint brush, Zhuangnen! "Back to China, which will go to the city?" Small Yau casually asked. The temperature Chuofei now?Related Articles:

The most worthwhile reading o

I wish you a happy _165

scarpe hogan outlet

Three all night, do not line up, with a team of fellow indignation to secretly told him, originally, tight, is also better to have a station traffickers row to the, them cheap to hire more workers, always grab in the front. Later I heard that Zhiguang dad explained the whole story, offended that you like this do not come for no.. A lot of old patient, come back to the hospital, the doctor does not Wei told them to queue up for a number, let them find him directly to the ward.
burberry outlet borse[url=http://www.rollr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复