好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-6 07:16:55 | 显示全部楼层

Have a soul shovel

The HTML template has a soul shovel
in all of the tools, my favorite of the shovel, there seems to be some kind of innate awe. You see, round soft straight shovel, glistening sharpness of the shovel head, dovetail mortise, all without exception shows the harmony of the universe. Heavy in his hand, stood in the thick and solid land,scarpe hogan online, suddenly let people feel calm and energetic, confident. A few years ago, I want to just move good in the courtyard to create a piece of heaven and earth, let nature came up to me. When I was ready to put the earth over, immediately thought of sleeping in the depths of the soul of the spade. No matter I searched a few buildings in the four corners of the world, where there is a trace of it? Suddenly feel sad, a huge city, has no room for a shovel! Only the city hustle and bustle, a shovel is doomed to it alone, miserable outcast. The early years of the city,hogan outlet, I would like to take a shovel into the city. Only in this way, the heart will feel at ease. In the countryside, I often with in father behind him, watching him with calloused hands holding a shovel digging, spud, trenching, weir, the in the mind is full of yearning, always want to have one to belong to own shovel. I put this idea quietly told the mother,hogan sito ufficiale, before long, a gleaming spade to my shoulder. I felt very proud, carrying it, walking on the road in the country,ugg pas cher, it seems to be proud of the station to the station. Always taciturn father will shovel pass in the my hand, dropped only give me a word & quot; learn to use it & quot; and then turned to leave. This extremely elegant and valuable words in my most difficult time, a good motto,hogan outlet, inspired me to go on. Carrying a shovel, feel the shoulder the great responsibility. In later years, thousands of times fall, I will stand up for! Holding a shovel, people will always stand up straight! Person's life will grow a lot of weeds, tangible and intangible, which requires resolutely to shovel out with a sharp knife shovel. Expanding desires, overshadow their deepest inert and drift of the decadent, these through in the city streets of fad, do not need everyone hold their shovel and belongs to? I was standing in the street, see Malone water, streams of people busily coming and going. Noisy indicates a prosperous,air max pas cher, highlight the development of fog and haze. In materialistic alley alley, I like the lonely shovel, alone, wandering in the city Fu Xiaohe night. On the study, I carefully read exudes a touch of Mo books, trying to find out the past and present of the shovel. Was born in the ancient, long in the countryside across eons shovel, the end bearing let soul legend experience,goyard prix, but it never changes the steady and solid. Loyalty to defend in the rural land shovel to his own spiritual character and philosophy of life, he self publicity, from don't want to be an insult to the people and slavery, he moved away from urban ostentatiousness, grounded in love with the earth, Li rain on the wind, Xijinqianhua, for is to achieve self value. Passing a visitors crowded Park, an old man with a shovel and a plant for ginkgo trees hilling. See I was looking at the shovel,hogan interactive outlet, he smiled and handed over. Hold in hand,.Related Articles:

Encounter

Undercover _44

East wind evil _93

Seize the opportunity, is to realize the Chinese dream, so that the national revival to reality. Although this way many ups and downs even seem to have insurmountable mountain, but we have stars guide, a rainbow link, will double the journey distant and difficult courage to conquer, will breed through the craggy mountains of wisdom, will reach the dream of the situation.
outlet burberry[url=http://www.sr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-7 16:45:39 | 显示全部楼层

Love is difficult

she was with him when she was 20 years old,scarpe hogan outlet, he was 60 years old, and he was her boss. A young girl is willing to live with a man who is 40 years younger than herself. We all think that this woman must be the money for the old man. For a time the streets are talking about, in behind her index finger, his children don't want to let the woman to succeed, almost ran to the factory noises, to her severely beaten, make the factory can not continue to operate, finally declared bankrupt. His family all property is taken away his son; son gave him a six square meters cottage, his house, in addition to a bed, only a piece of desk, we think, then she should will go from him? However, she did not follow the old man, still never abandon. < br   > < br   > heard daughter and a bigger than her father's age at the age of 12 people together, parents think she put them have disgrace the face, in anger, with the whole family came to his house, to tie her back, but when the car fast start she excuse said on the toilet, and fled back to him. < br   > < br   > two people together there is no source of income, to make a living, they to the street put breakfast Taner,scarpe hogan outlet, selling steamed buns, dumplings, fried dough sticks. He is, after all, the elderly,air max pas cher, can help her hands, home burden of total pressure on her shoulders, 3 a.m. every day, she is busy, one day down can only earn a 20 to 30 yuan of money, counterparts to see her business a little a little better, often find all sorts of reason to bully her, some even hit her,hogan sito ufficiale, also abusive to take her and his combined to tease abuse. In this regard, she can only submit to humiliation. < br   > < br   > 20 years older men and young couples of days so come,hogan outlet online, although tightly Baba, but a family together hehemumu, he felt very satisfied has 80 years old,hogan sito ufficiale, he has been a wish,goyard prix, wish to be recognized by her parents in their lifetime. < br   > < br   > he said: "I am 80 years old, you followed me for 20 years, did not go to your home to see your parents. I always have no a pile mind." < br   > < br   > she said: "you than my father is 12 years old, are you going to call their old father-in-law,hogan interactive outlet, mother-in-law, they face hang not to live."  he said: "I still want to go, otherwise, if no chance."  he said: "no, I went to see them, they will not throw me out?" < br   > < br   > she promised to call brother try, she on the phone for brother said: "old man thought home to see, what do you think of it?"
Related Articles:

That is th

Fireworks do not cut hidden d

Flowers, b

In fact, always thought that day into the University, is the dream of a new journey, but more grow up more trouble. Then, by the optimistic, gradually began to dim, began dissociability, began to have feelings, began to sad. Even the fear of future society, afraid of the future.
outlet burberry[url=http://www.sr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复