主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 04:22:25 | 显示全部楼层

The fifth grade primary school's composition

do it yourself? I am puzzled, but there is no choice. Later,hogan scarpe, my father died a few weeks time of day and I together to choose wood, buy sponge and posted on the outside of the rubber, even glue is also running a few good to buy. Finally, we made the table tennis racket. I've always had a question that I can't hold on. The money spent on the purchase of the material enough to buy a few table tennis racket, why do you want to do it yourself?
composition two: father
come home from school every day, I will have to see the swallow. Once, I found that there are two small head out, looked at the sky, looking at the earth, everything is wonderful. Hey.
I was eight years old very obsessed with playing table tennis, I want to go to the school table tennis table tennis racket, I am embarrassed to ask my father for money. Father said: "we have no extra money,nike tn pas cher, let's do it together."."
the day of the game, I come up with a homemade table tennis racket, my classmates asked me what brand of the racket? I was embarrassed had frankly said: "my dad and I did." They were a little jealous and said: "your father is so good, our father only know to do business,hogan outlet, almost a year to see him once." Just the distress immediately vanished. It's my turn to play, I VS Yang Shuai, Yang Shuai is a chopper. His ball is often spin, first ball by my hair, I stood in the backhand a topspin, he's in no hurry to down a Sassafras, the ball flew into downward toward our fast flying, I pull back, he shot a cross, the block the ball back, but it was too high. I am a backhand force, he tried to turn back, but he block too day, hiding fifteen. I played him a forehand force to be taken by surprise. "1:0" small referee announced. After the game I both became more bitter, to 15:14, I was leading a ball, round him, he a sidespin. My backhand pull, his forehand a cutting. Due to speed quickly, I had to take two steps back backhand cut back, his forehand attack side spin, I calmly a block,nike tn pas cher, he pulled a backspin, my forehand a cut, he took a spin,chaussure supra pas cher, I again block, he eventually sink not to live spirit and hits it out of bounds. "16:14, the Secretary can win." The referee announced that I had won. "Great, I finally won."
spring, the spring breeze blowing the green willow, green grass, ruffled the water, blowing drum of peach bud. Spring is really beautiful, more beautiful is that the swallows are flying from the south to enjoy the beautiful scenery. There are two swallows in my house under the eaves of the home, I am so happy.
until today, I still have to pay the racket to know my father, not to have no money to buy me a table tennis racket, because he wanted to share some of the time with me. Indeed,goyard pas cher, my father gave me the money is difficult to replace the truth. Other people's father may be simple to buy a pair of table tennis, and my father gave me his time his love. With a racket in his hand, smelling it sends out the glue smell, heard playing the "ping-pong, ping-pong" sound, it seems to see the smile on my father's face, especially those eyes full of love.
A: father
Related Articles:

Fine compo

Game high

Stars on earth.

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 21:59:36 | 显示全部楼层

Book sale composition 200 words

Friday afternoon, sunny. The students held a "love book" in the school playground charity activities.
book sold out after I am ready to buy the book I want, I have a circle of each class, bought a total of 6 books,hogan outlet, only to spend 10 dollars, really earned,air max 1 pas cher, the book is my favorite.
today is my school thirteenth Reading Festival,ugg pas cher, school teachers and students and parents together to greet the arrival of this day.
book sale a 200 word essay: books sale
Book charity composition 200 words: books sale
two< p > yesterday the teacher gave us arranged a special operation, to earthquake stricken children unable to go to school, but also to improve the quality of our hearts, the school organized an activity of love.
book sale composition 200 words three: crazy book sale
book sale is over, I also want to have such activities.
oh! I finally gave a love.
I see the West look at the bookstall in each east side, want to choose one of the cheap and good-looking book. I walked a circle at the end of a stall, finally found the love of the pupils "composition 300 words", the price is 10 yuan.
each class has a booth,supra pas cher, booth placed on a variety of books, these books are all small friends to donate from home. There are two small staff in each class, responsible for selling the book work. The other students are all bookstalls to choose their own love books, want to dedicate a love for the poor family children.
students can take home the old stationery, CDs, and extracurricular books to the school for charity. Today I brought a lot of comic books, especially young magic of the best selling, the students went in behind me chase to buy. For a while, I took the book all sold out. I sold the book all the money donated to the disaster area donation box, I was very glad. We are in love at the same time, but also to promote the friendship between the students, but also deepen the feelings of students and teachers.
first,tn requin pas cher, by President Chen to message,hogan outlet online, then the fee is principal speech, then is the reading star, scholarly family. Finally is the excellent class, we 6 class three was named excellent class, I feel very proud.
today is also an important activity is the book sale. I'm a salesman, I stand in front of the platform to sell books at the scene, there are a lot of students come to buy books, very popular. We bought a book and a small gift for us. Our class to earn more money, there are more than one thousand pieces of it. The book sold out in 20 minutes.
Related Articles:

The compos

A good man

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-5 12:56:52 | 显示全部楼层

Team spirit composition _1

"eventful safflower,spaccio hogan outlet, broke the silence of the green."
now, I am particularly grateful to cycling. Because my bike was not only will I set out the ignorant ignorance of childhood, but will carry me out of the misunderstanding of life, let me have a valuable wealth -- the spirit of the team.
that time, we have a row of the title of "call" the sketch, I am the director. Originally, we have all had a good rehearsal, just waiting for the show. Unexpectedly, the day of the show, starring suddenly quit. I was in a hurry, and I just picked one of my classmates. Because without a long rehearsal, the new actor was acting badly. The teacher criticized her. She was very sad. In order not to let her be wronged, I will tell the teacher. The teacher severely criticized the leading role, saying she did not have a team spirit. Later, everyone seems to deliberately alienate her, corridor, class, everywhere can see her extremely lonely figure. Originally cheerful she is no longer happy, the whole day is a feeling of frustration......
one: team spirit
in the yard, I rode my bike quickly, and the wind was whistling in my ears. I feel so happy. At this time, I feel a bit wrong, the car seems to be bad. No way, dear repair shop, I'm here!
I look around, that high stem early >
night, the rain is still under.
spent a tremendous effort, I finally arrived at the door of the shop. "Master, please help me see. My car is broken." "Ok!" The master put down his work and started to repair the bicycle. After careful inspection,hogan outlet, the master said: "OK, a screw nail loose, tighten the line." While the master mechanic, I started to talk with the teacher talk. "Master, you say why screw loose cannot ride a bicycle? Is a part really that important?" The master does not repair, solemnly said: "this is a team spirit. In a team, each part is important. Like this car, because a screw loose, one cannot ride?" After listening to this sentence,air max 90 pas cher, I can not help but think of our class team activities of the pieces of the matter:
< p > little sunshine shining on my humble, I swing head, suddenly saw a big hand stretched out,hogan outlet online, I quickly hung his head, afraid of be pulled.
underground xixilili spring. I suck the nectar, Dingding humid and loose soil,converse pas cher, from the soil stuck his head, only to see red brown land Bray around me and behind me quite a strain of high stem, stem decorated with red flowers. It must be admired, and I just can't understand. I hung my head,hogan outlet online, trying to get back into the mud.
think of here, I shook, no team spirit is more terrible! I thanked the master, pushing the bike go.
all things in the world, numerous living beings, have advantages and disadvantages, it is difficult to change. However, the weak and the strong can be on the earth, the weak can overcome the strong, because it is not only in accordance with the individual, and living in groups. So the weak can succeed, even if it is just an unknown -
grass
two: team spirit
Related Articles:

Warm primary school composition 400 words _2

The first

Spring Festival informative writing 400 words _2

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-8 23:28:09 | 显示全部楼层

Find love footprint composition _2

Shenzhen Pingshan New District middle school Guang Zu: Zheng Yang
then, we must love the teachers, Shien as heavy as a mountain, he is like a gardener, carefully nurtured the pillars of the motherland! He is like a candle,hogan outlet, burning himself to illuminate others! He's like a ferry, take us to the other side of success! The teacher let us travel in the ocean of knowledge freely. No fancy stage, not surrounded by flowers. A piece of chalk, is the teacher work platform is the teacher plowshares, dedication to the battlefield. From the office to the classroom,converse blanche, from the classroom to the office, short and long road, day and night,nike tn pas cher, spring,christian louboutin pas cher, summer, autumn and winter. Let a hair become white hair, let the tall body become as thin as a threadpaper. Thank the teacher gave us wisdom, thank the teacher for us to care, thanks to the teacher's life care for us to grow.
through this thing, let me know that you help others, others have been happy, they have been happy. People with disabilities in their lives, their world is out of the ordinary.
yes ah! We are marching love footprint experience to the taste of love, let us learn Thanksgiving,hogan outlet, let us intentions Thanksgiving motherland,hogan outlet, teacher appreciation and gratitude to parents. Let the world full of love!
The first
review: the structure of the article is clear,golden goose outlet, using the total score of the total structure, and then layered to write a love of the motherland, love the teacher, love their parents,hogan outlet, so that readers appreciate the author's love feelings. From the writing point of view, this article is too abstract, generalization, the theme is too ambitious, it is difficult to become specific and appear empty, give the reader leave deep impression, in fact, the author's language skills can still. It is recommended that you choose the specific events, to the details of the write down a kind of love, and the results will be better.
three: find the footprints of love, tell the story of love
it was a sunny noon, I was preparing to carry a bag on the road, I saw the red light in the flashing on the stop. A blind grandfather saw the opposite. He was wearing a suit some tattered clothes and a pair of dirty and ragged shoes, a crooked crutches. For us to say that the road is a very simple thing, but for the blind old man is a challenging "life and death" green light. The old man limped towards the road. Other people see a weak pretend nothing had happened. And I see the green light, but I can not rest assured that the blind man's old grandfather, love drives me. At last, I helped the old man across the road and sent him home. On my way home, I felt very happy and practical.
everywhere in our life, love, because love can make a miracle happen.
< p > finally, we want to love their parents, the ex rearing parents to return, my parents gave me life, raise me up adult, although parents can not give us money, reputation, status, but they gave us this world who can not substitute for the most important things of life. China there is a saying: "filial piety, filial respect everyone." Chinese traditional culture has always been the children of parents' kindness as "than the sky, deeper than the sea.". Heaven and earth will not tolerate devoid of gratitude.
Related Articles:

Cherish th

Su Wu shepherd's composition 600 words _1

This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-19 22:26:05 | 显示全部楼层

Pay homage to the past time

The HTML template Memorial late years
,scarpe hogan outlet
leaves Weiyang,hogan outlet, three thousand prosperous cannot resist the past years. But,hogan interactive outlet, the fingers clenched,air max 95 pas cher, but sand; looking back, has become a dream.
grass,tn pas cher, willow Yili, and what their my past love?
toast, the shadow into the song, the wind is static,hogan outlet online, the moonlight like water. Pay homage to the past time......
< p > the arrest of the water and Zhuo,hogan roma online, the Lin Liquan to drink, grass rope, Ouran thought Peja,hogan outlet, Fong Feifei its burning, Sensen Lin of the extension, fall red as, Xu Liu fly, no wine also without shame.
Related Articles:

You are my greatest attachment to this life

2012 tail

The bell o

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-29 02:51:44 | 显示全部楼层

Wizard Amny wants to live and look forward to.....

so many years. Is what I need is what kind of life  these years has been living in a big city. He felt weak and tasteless.  pressure also increased with the increase of age,hogan outlet.  everywhere is the fireworks smoke of the battlefield. Badly hurt countless  I also learned how to protect themselves from their own injuries.  has been kept in the change.  character,hogan sito ufficiale. The appearance and even mom says my character is better  it was two or three years ago. Know a big brother.  because young. Because of curiosity. I also like him  there to experience the local local customs and practices. After  I also from the city of my life as the starting point of  < br   &gt,air jordan homme; but it is yet to make me feel excited < br   > < br   > because journey is smooth < br   > < br   > after a lapse of so far. I still have that impulse < br > < br   > or so of look forward to. < br > < br   > to a small town living a simple life < br   &gt,hogan outlet online; < br   &gt,scarpe hogan outlet; or follow their heart walk around < br   &gt,air max homme pas cher; < br   > I don't want to in the city with no future day < br   > < br   > day by day in work < br   &gt,hogan roma online; < br   > for what,hogan outlet? It is only  happy without money. No happiness, no sense of belonging < br   > < br   > this life I am not < br   > < br   > me now and not waiting for what.  might have said
HTML template wizard Amny want and look forward to the life......
Related Articles:

See, also underestimate.

I love you

Linhaixuey

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复