主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 23:00:24 | 显示全部楼层

This is my _52

"Charm ah?" Two people go to the car, Han Shibing suddenly turned to the topic of the sentence, said the car bar." Choi seunghyun consciously on the copilot seat, just in the car keys Han Shibing remembered to call G-Dragon,scarpe hogan outlet, unexpectedly Cui Cui_shengxian then just the topic interrupt Han Shibing dial behavior "although Hyori predecessors on the stage is very attractive, and personality is also very good, but, I like woman is whenever where exudes Angel aura of charm." Looked at Han Shibing look puzzled, he who smiled "like sister like you." "Well...... I want you to talk to the little girl said that there should be a good effect." The implication is that, sister do not eat this set of blandishments. "But my sister's heart is a little girl, isn't it?" Moment of being penetrated, her brain crashes, then react,hogan outlet, a such as carved handsome face has been enlarged in front of her,golden goose saldi, her neck unconsciously back until finally reaching a backrest back no retreat, probably guessed each other what to do, but still helplessly looking at. The nose has been met, the hands of the mobile phone is very timely rang. And, Behold, Choi Seunghyun took her step by hand to stop her from answering the phone, "ignore him." And the next second will be handed over to the. He kisses with skill, let her not consciously and he just closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of his heavy hand fondles his neck, automatic response to deepen, the lips more deeply entangled, stop until the phone rings, Cui Shengxiancai satisfactorily release her. Look at the face like a ripe apple's sister, Cui children smiled as practical joke. Han Shibing escape his pondering eyes, next seconds immediately into a shock like, Choi is also back and face awkward shape. A biting his finger and a face of surprise like kids station right outside the car. Choi seunghyun don't face not to see the right brother, his right fist touch lips lightly cough twice, Han Shibing adjusted tail hair, make gesture sketch right Zhilong quickly get on the train. Quan Zhilong sat down in the back seat, jokingly said: "the...... In fact, I just didn't see what." "Well......" Han sister and brother Cui unexpectedly also false cough and cold, the air in the car a few degrees,chaussure jordan pas cher, almost equal to zero. "Sit back." No other right little brother react,hogan outlet, Han sister has accelerated away from the parking lot, a high-speed road Biao back to the dormitory. Finally the coaster stopped, right Zhilong under quickly left the awkward carriage. Wait until the rushed up the stairs, G-Dragon was touched he was going to crack the little darling, said to himself: "why am I always hurt ah? Really...... This to a lovelorn...... Too much......" After the great composer right hold that the injured heart and night wrote a love song. Then,scarpe hogan online, two people in the car seems to have been not so embarrassed. "Hurry up, I have to go back." "Well, good night." After Choi Seunghyun finished the night is not going to leave. "Sister Good night." Han Cui sincerely watching the kids. DRelated Articles:

Now, at the moment

Fall in love with you, good! _22

There is a kind of love, let you trust _1

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复