主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 03:11:42 | 显示全部楼层

Memory of mother

< p > ferial study top of my grades plummeted, become more solitary character, I subconsciously home less pillar again also not learned, valuable is my brother and two elder brothers, their age small unexpectedly in the village to learn the blacksmith, soon himself furnace can with Township parents who tried out knives, axes, shovels and other farming tools, brothers 2 people earn 5 yuan, 10 yuan, 15 yuan. Finally I can go to school. The most anxious is: me than my little brother at school, in order to reduce the burden of the family he had dropped out of
< p > my mother nature gentle, kind-hearted, hard-working generous is general in our entire village,golden goose scarpe, I vaguely remember in my mother also burial hill before the souls, the village many older than my mother uncle aunt went down on their knees and incense. The year 365 in the morning,golden goose saldi, at least 360 morning my mother broke the entire village of peace. My home in front of the house behind the house is a perennial clean light; my vegetable garden is invisible to a root of grass, my house every summer vegetables is the earliest mature, my mother first time pick vegetables are installed in the preparation of their own vegetable basket gave neighbor aunt Beth Niang. Every morning barking of our brothers and sisters get up at that time, that is, I her mother grass back, fire roast cooked sweet potato is tea tray bubble with chrysanthemum tea mellow lukewarm. My memory is so virtuous mother, never had any quarrel with his father. Dressed in several of our brothers and sisters is mother kerosene lamp to start sewing yarn dress; wearing is mother rain shoes; a cold snowy day we had a round warm roaring stove by mother presided over the riddles, hum local village serenades program... I kind-hearted mother ah! How can we get a vertex return go?
< p > for so many years, mother the vicissitudes of the delicate likeness of the deceased often wandering in my dreams, often when I wake up,golden goose uomo saldi, I burst into tears...
< p > in my 10 year old of that year, comes late autumn, came back from school I used will help the home to do some assistance to the simple farm work, because at that time the family embarrassment, will only by father and mother those calloused hand early in the dark in the cultivated, harvest only some cereals to aid to starving several of our brothers and sisters. On in this difficult,golden goose outlet, my mother has suddenly fallen ill and well intentioned neighbors improvise some money to my mother rushed to the town people's Hospital, brother, brother followed his father to take care of her mother was in hospital,golden goose scarpe donna, I and my little brother is in the house housekeeping, her mother fell ill the night we are very sensible to small house up dry as ready to meet his mother recovered back. I remember day lunar new year on September 13, crow in in front of the pear tree branches called all day, like call as we mourn an encounter. Is when the sun is going down hill,scarpe hogan outlet, I and brother are planing to bask in the potato silk at the moment, the bad news came, so I didn't visibility on my mother last side, mother left us forever... This is a huge blow to my family.
even though life is some money, but I still very reluctant, so I had a happy childhood without others, because I am from an illiterate.Related Articles:

Don't forget! I have come to

Own happiness

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-17 23:43:14 | 显示全部楼层

Summary of the annual work of middle school teache

< p > but my middle school of music education is quite important, my course is relatively much, so I work very hard, I know this opportunity is not a lot, I believe my teaching ability.
secondary school teacher's annual work summary
< p > Music Teaching in many schools are not to be taken seriously. Because of the necessity of the music teaching exists is not very big, many students on this course more conflict, think and learn to sing, as more time to learn. Many schools and teachers are also think so, this is the choice of examination oriented education.
4, extracurricular activities: >
as a full-time music teacher has a semester, and now this semester's teaching work summed up the following,chaussure jordan pas cher, in order to better carry out the work, to make up for the lack of meticulous.
adhere to the aesthetic education as the core, pay attention to the cultivation of students' love of music, hobbies and feelings. Work hard through the music education to cultivate character, inspire wisdom, inspire students to the United States and the pursuit of love. Pay attention to students as the main body,hogan outlet, lets the student in the comfortable music practice (listening, watching, sing, debate, association, imagination and rhythm),hogan sito ufficiale, take the initiative to find, to explore, to feel music, music analysis, the emergence of music, and create music on certain basis. High school music appreciation class is also involved in a let the students themselves to introduce music, to express their artistic ideas of practice,golden goose saldi, which also allows students to get the ability to exercise.
< p > to music exam is not mere stereotype, rigid,stylo mont blanc pas cher, to enable students to can more naturally arise in music, his analysis of music expression, also in order to let me have a basic understanding of each student, music exams this semester I selects let students choose a performing essentials, that singing and music,chaussure nike tn, dance to emerge. Person to write a 500 word domination of the article, the content is about music, appreciation and comments, the function of music attempt or inquiry report.
is not enough training focused on emotion, hobbies, slightly neglected the students in junior high, a theory of knowledge. Whether the three are each other's role, promote each other. Grasp the knowledge of music talents deeper feelings, music analysis.
3, classroom management:
2, classroom teaching:
1,nike tn pas cher, examination:
is not enough: some of the students to disrupt the classroom behavior criticism is not enough. Always thought that the student is not malicious, just not mature emerge. So give them a more relaxed environment. So they can not really aware of your own fault and secure to rely on. Therefore, from now on,nike air max pas cher, should pay special attention to grasp the scale. There is a special superiority for middle school students sitting on the podium, no table in the classroom a group of times. Also, the use of funny power is not enough.
in order to enable students to be relaxed and comfortable on the music lessons, and more inspired by the way to enable students to show a good quality. Work hard to make good use of the design to seize the attention of students. The act of damaging the classroom order has also been criticized and corrected in good faith. Related Articles:

The blind man, please go back to your birth study

Such a husband you love

The villag

Although the money is not much, but after all, has begun to rely on their own ability to go to the community. Also, one of her fellow students are planning to do a special training course, invited the girls to join. It seems that my daughter is quite busy mixed. One into the house, his wife will be almost too late to take out the package to buy my daughter to buy two T-shirts, one is black, one is light blue.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-21 08:23:45 | 显示全部楼层

social security payment base year after year incre

Many regions raised next year social security contribution base business pressures (list)
< p > according to the three provinces people club bureau public information, since January 1,mont blanc plume pas cher, 2015, Chongqing individual old-age insurance payment limit per month will increase 68 yuan; Fujian no employee individual industrial and commercial households and the personnel of flexible obtain employment month pay endowment insurance premium increase than ever before 60 yuan, monthly pay endowment insurance premium base according to the implementation of 1600 yuan; Jiangxi Province to participate in the basic old-age insurance for urban workers individual industrial and commercial households and the personnel of flexible obtain employment, 2015 base pay minimum 1550 yuan,hogan outlet online, a maximum of 11625 yuan, compared to 2014 were increased by 130 yuan and 975 yuan.
12 April 28, Ma Kai,hogan outlet, vice premier of the State Council in the second session of the National People's Congress Standing Committee of the Twelfth Meeting of the plenary meeting pointed out,hogan outlet online, to reduce payment level, and does not affect the income of the current social security payment, the need for further research. In this regard, the Ministry of human society, said the current national plan to co-ordinate the design of the specific focus of the specific programs,tn requin pas cher, is to determine the base and rate of pay.
according to the "daily economic news" reporter combing, January 1, 2015, Tianjin, Chongqing, Fujian,hogan sito ufficiale, the Jiangxi and other provinces to implement the new standards of social insurance base. Compared with 2014, the employers and workers need to pay social security fees will be increased to a different degree. Among them,tn homme pas cher, Tianjin social security contribution limit will rise by 282 yuan, up 1278 yuan cap.
social security payment base year after year increase of
according to the reporter, the five base pay social insurance in the city of Tianjin, in the 2014 year, the lowest and the highest standards were 2530 yuan and 12780 yuan. That is to say, 2015 in Tianjin city social insurance for urban workers, the lower base pay will increase 282 yuan, the upper limit will increase 1278 yuan.
more recently published 2015 2015 social insurance base, enterprise workers social security contribution will increase.
< p > Tianjin city people club Bureau recently announced the 2014 annual average wage of workers in the city and the year 2015 base of social insurance payment standard "shows that Tianjin 2015 employers and employees pay the lowest and highest standard for urban workers basic endowment insurance, urban workers basic medical care, unemployment, work injury and maternity insurance base fee 2812 and 14058 yuan respectively.
in fact, this phenomenon has become a norm in recent years". This reporter has learned that every year with the increase in the average wage of the local community,hogan outlet, the base of their social security contributions are also rising year by year. At the same time, China's enterprises and individuals to pay a high proportion of social security contributions, corporate and low income earners to pay the pressure is increasing year by year.
that is, the social security contribution base adjustment of the country, are increasing the average social wage > local on 2014
in addition to Tianjin, Chongqing, Fujian, Jiangxi, in 2015 the urban social insurance base has also recently finalized.
Related Articles:

how much debt?

Motherland, I love you!

Father _11

Do some black business, but the black hearted fox business is not booming, and expensive, the quality is not very good, so, we choose go pony with the shopping. Beaver to a day later, pony a day than a day off, fox one day than a day poverty, Fox and hate and jealousy, at this time, the heart have a evil in its mind flashed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复