主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 04:05:24 | 显示全部楼层

Hypocritically man _3

Bright in front of friends did not dripping dew. I once met a trouble at work, plus his heart felt very upset, on the invitation of a friend to drink. Then we all drink to excess, but thinking still awake. This late two drunk woman on the street is still shaking, there may be an accident, busy call the other two colleagues. They heard my speech language both times,air max 90 pas cher, hastily called on "playing" came.
& nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; in passing Carrefour, bright to specifically go in to buy me cookies and milk and concern of my colleagues said: "drink so much wine, must spit a lot. Now the stomach is empty,golden goose scarpe, very uncomfortable, I bought some biscuits for her pad." But after the buy back, he generously gave everybody of things, as they say: "you are too headstrong,converse pas cher, let you worry about her. I have such friends feel happy, I generation she thank you! "Remarks make my sisters moved to die. He also sent them back to drive respectively.
& nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; second day I woke up, haven't come and complain, sisters of the phone is continuously to fight over,scarpe hogan outlet, have accused the I do not know how to cherish the present happiness. Said Liang is the world extremely good men, in the face of friends understand, I had to seal, helpless smile to know these tools are the brightest good things.
& nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; since then, the two of us together when, bright never in front of others so to me,hogan outlet, always seem to be particularly drag. Each in his house I always carefully, rice sent to his hands he also picked out some of the problems, his mother sometimes can't wink, help me to say a word or two he shouted his mother. Because their family is he and his father to earn money, his mother was laid off very early, no status at home. I want to shine in the eyes, I also do not have the status and dignity. Sometimes quarrel, he can just leave you no matter where a person leave. Then I was very pleased to be back to his side, because he knew that all and all of them are in favor of him, and I seem to be born like the abuse of the same.
& nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; finally,hogan outlet online, after seven years of ups and downs, I have become old girl, both parents began to worry about our wedding. At this moment, I just feel there is abnormalRelated Articles:

When I think of you, there is happiness, there is sadness

Meng Potan

The night the emperor _1777

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-19 18:56:49 | 显示全部楼层

There is an absolute life

There is an absolute life< br   > If I had not gone through the which again, the life certainly does not lack of pain and sweet, dark and bright, but I know there must be some regret. As each went to Angkor Wat, place oneself among them, let a person feel strongly that it was a huge space field, natural and non natural interleaving, the fusion of brilliant history and vicissitudes of life remains,stylo plume mont blanc solde, the collision of the spiritual and psychic reality, here perfectly together. It is a silent stage,tn pas cher, from the past interpretation to the present, from men and from the infinite interpretation to pure of heart,chaussure air jordan pas cher, from the appearance of hard interpretation to soft emotion, from the previous interpretation of the earthly world and the afterlife.
sky blue explained definition of white clouds, that is, the meaning of their existence. The life there is an absolute, not because of lost in the light of comfort, to lose color will only in the seven colors of light more smart, gorgeous. As Angkor, in human and self heating does not cease the lingering entanglement,air max homme pas cher, still can bring you the kind of suffocating & quot; embrace the & quot; that is, life in an absolute, calm and calm, firm and resolute,goyard soldes, a can transcend the light speed, along the irreversibility of the river of time running in the past, present and future of the absolute.
here you just go to the silence, just to feel. Just after the shower will take bustling crowd,hogan sito ufficiale, leaving clean and quiet, a touch of sunshine in the seat of a Buddha, cruising in the & quot; Khmer smile & quot; gaze, far and near, high, in front of, can feel Buddha Millennium gaze full of vicissitudes of tolerance and kindly, bathed in the Millennium smile, feel & quot; everything is instantaneous & quot; you'll feel the light, years finally like water before, and no matter where you go, no matter go fast or slow, no matter go brilliant or calm,golden goose outlet, fate is the only. Face to face with a spectacular sunset, it's hard not to wonder what,nike air max pas cher, just want to reply to sunrise and sunset and the interest of the simple life, guarding a thousand postures of the sun. Yes ah, how can we give our hearts to freedom, is the use of bird's wings? Or the wind over the dense forest land? Or the light from the sunset?
Related Articles:

Life needs

Forgetting

The sounds

Deep night, no stars, no moon. The ups and downs, lingering, cyclotron. The curve of the flight has not changed. The large French window is bright as the eye of the night, close to, indoor, Cymbidium incense. Grand chrysanthemum in the air, such as the curtain of the fire and rain, glow without a trace.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-23 17:33:30 | 显示全部楼层

Not you, you can rise up, not just anger

don't know if you've ever thought about whether or not you get what you want? I thought.If a teenager I in figure in a blur of self loathing of through the (tape, thigh and many tears. Need I say more??)
don't look back in anger, don't look to the future with fear, and be aware of it now. James &middot; Thurber
if I hurried into the store on crutches, people will keep asking: "are you hurt your foot?" And then I had to answer, "no,scarpe hogan outlet, I'm a disabled person." Seamless steel pipe
after numerous tests, X light, and nuclear magnetic resonance scans, my consultation with the doctor finally said to me: "I am sorry, we have done our best." The great confusion immediately engulfed me, so after that I completely closed myself.
in a wheelchair, to eliminate their own existence is not a difficult task. I can't feel the eyes of others, but I don't know what I want them to see. I used to define their own words such as walking a dog person,hogan outlet, kinesiologist, running and boxers are no longer applicable. I don't know what kind of person I am.
to 30 years old, I have a career in the overall physical therapy,hogan sito ufficiale, and have three happy and healthy children,hogan outlet, very good friends and a house located in the suburbs of the very beautiful house.
seamless steel pipe of the muddle along without any aim spent my 20 years old, did not know what they really want to do. However, always feel that life is not good enough because of what? I don't know. I always thought I should have been better.
this story is like this:
even though I am in pain after the car accident even stand up,hogan outlet online, can not walk without the help of others,hogan sito ufficiale, but I never thought that I will always be this way.
life and what can go wrong? Well, actually a lot of things happened. Since someone hit my car from behind that day, cause my seemingly perfect life suddenly collapsed.
>
I keep asking myself who am I? Where is my position? I miss the former self. I live in the past, and I want to stay in the past, the future and the future will happen to me, is full of blind fear.
people often feel embarrassed by my response, but their reaction has made me feel more about myself. I become more and more isolated until I have nothing.
in my life at the bottom of the time I came to the story of throwing starfish,nike tn pas cher, this story has become an important turning point in my life.
Not you,spaccio hogan outlet, you can rise up, not just anger
<br unhappy,="" you="" can="" rise="" up,="" not="" just="" anger.="" life="" is="" an="" adventure,="" don't="" be="" afraid="" to="" live,="" a="" part="" of="" it.
Related Articles:

Perception

In this wo

I love the black land

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-30 15:17:19 | 显示全部楼层

For the sake of who tomorrow

The HTML template for whom tomorrow
bedroom lights,montblanc plume pas cher, but does not mean no one to speak, the people of this world, always tireless. Every day, there are so many languages...... < br   > < br   > I want a quiet place, quietly sitting, nothing to think, let lazy afternoon sun sprinkled on the floor. This is an extravagant expectations?  I was silent, perhaps it is not cold and silent. I don't know when I became indifferent, not like peas and carrots, don't like crowds, not like a sea of people, I fell in love with lonely, I took born alone to go its own way, without much loss, always believe, can have their own sky is happy. < br   > < br   > I in a space walk, move forward to want to please are implicated in a number,tn requin pas cher, I don't want to listen to those that familiar voice, breathing the suffocating air, I at the moment exclusion to the extreme, to the exclusion of those things. < br   > < br   > in the dark night, look all don't see,hogan outlet, in fact, even during the day, the I is also unknown, I imagined that I live in a world, determine their own is true in this world exists,golden goose outlet, however, why? It's so far away and strange? < br   > < br   > though I with my paranoid eyes to examine the world,goyard pas cher, try to understand,scarpe hogan outlet, but it was all in vain, and gave up.  I don't have love,sac goyard pas cher, how will be sad? Because expectations,scarpe hogan outlet, so disappointed? The light flashed a dark room, no attachment to......
Related Articles:

I hope the prodigal son

In a ruthl

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复