主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-5 07:11:54 | 显示全部楼层

My sit at the same table _18

My Desk-mate< br   > at the same table, presumably everyone has, he (she) who is "nerd". "Tigress" or even "monster" I entered junior high school after I have contact with a new deskmate. He is a very let me feel very vexed with very grateful "brigade members" now let me tell you about her:
            her short stature, not what remarkable place, but she has a heart of gold. She is my deskmate, Zhang Zi yun. The second day of this semester, the teacher asked me to sit with her. I didn't care,christian louboutin pas cher, a girl, which can be comparable with my man.
          &nbsp,scarpe hogan outlet; second days afternoon after school, I was playing in the playground, accidentally lost the Chinese book. I am anxious like ants on a hot pan, because the 1 3 term is the language class,hogan interactive outlet, now Chinese book, how to do?
            morning reading, I stand in front of the desk, staring at the blackboard. At this time, my deskmate discovered what appears to be, and to the hand of friendship, anxiously asked: "what is the matter?" Say? A hard man! Don't say? Stuffy in the heart. Ok! She was a member of the brigade, when the report thought: "nothing, the language of the book is lost!" &quot,scarpe hogan outlet;Nothing?" Each other is a surprise look. Then, she picked up the book and put it down again. Ghost know what drugs sold in the gourd. She hesitated for a moment and handed me the book, "the book to you. Don't recklessly." What, for me? I couldn't believe my ears. I used to look down on the girl, actually can speak this sentence. "What...... What, to me,nike tn pas cher, how can you...... How to do?" I was hesitant to squeeze out a few words for a long time.&quot,hogan outlet; "It does not matter, I have a way." "How to do that today?" "That would see." So I had to seriously start early reading.
            after the last class, I will book quietly into her bag. However, after returning home, I opened the bag, Chinese book was lying Gonggongzhengzheng bag, my eyes moist.
  &nbsp,hogan outlet;         the second day morning reading, she took a book in the reading. After class, I opened the book to look, the cover has been torn, pages to the inside corner turn, spine broken lines, and less two pages. After class, I took the book and changed her, but she didn't agree.
            noon,goyard pas cher, I found her on the table to copy what. Strange, the morning did not work? Her ghost net dry matter. I walked past, ah! She is there to copy two articles off!Related Articles:

The sentiment of the heart

Instant _1

The typhoo

The nameless pink flowers in the lush pink flowers, thriving. The sun gently wrapped it, especially eye-catching. Slowly approached, carefully looked at the screen breathing, four thin wings like petals, such as silk, such as silk, like the butterfly's wings with the wind up and down, beautiful and so not true. Only this flower, a happy mood for a long time can not be calm.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-6 08:31:40 | 显示全部楼层

Fifteen years old _0

Fifteen years old
Town in winter is always accompanied with the leaves, love to sit by the window, looking at a piece of falling leaves. It was so quiet for a long time,mont blanc porte mine, looking at each person is very happy, I am a person hiding in the corner,hogan outlet online, secretly crying, no one found my tears. >&nbsp,hogan outlet online; &nbsp,hogan sito ufficiale;
        &nbsp,hogan outlet;   and sometimes friends together is very lively. Often laugh and forget their Mao Mao,hogan sito ufficiale, lying on the table and have the strength to rise. Therefore, in many people's eyes,goyard pas cher, I was very happy. As someone once said, perhaps say happy, is to cover up the own sadness, hearty laughter to people outside of their own look, this is the only. Yes, this is the only.
            therefore, a truly happy person is have a bright smile, that smile brilliant people are not necessarily happy.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp,hogan outlet; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; at night, I in this diary gyrus all people a few words: "baby has grown up, not again so capricious so easily injured.Related Articles:

A scenery

Select net

Life; magi

But his character is too straightforward, and he happens to be a gas of the girl child, she thought as a man, why he can't let her? Why not speak in a mild tone to appease her? At that moment, she felt that he was not to be forgiven.she went to the 98 step, she knew gradually filled with guilt feeling, she wanted to, in the love, although he was too outspoken, but what a stroppy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复