好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 00:57:12 | 显示全部楼层

Night Wuzhen composition

a night tour of Wuzhen
5 on June 6 with "51" holiday last more than temperature,hogan outlet. We go on to go through thousands of years of wind and rain pillow water town monkfish in Wuzhen.
we came to the pier, and then take a boat. I looked down at the water, the water here is really quiet! Even small fish spit bubbles sound can be heard. In the past, I often dreamed of seeing the clear river in Wuzhen. Now, it is a fact that I can reach out my hand. My eyes tightly staring at the water surface,hogan outlet, in the moonlight, in the colorful lights,air max 1 pas cher, I can see clearly the surface,nike tn pas cher, that layer and a layer of, such as fish scale like ripples in the rippling, my heart also in the rippling. I look around to sit in the boat, suddenly my eyes rest on the left side of the pavilion. Mother said: "Wuzhen has the characteristics of even this pavilion. The so-called" water pillow people "are refers to the built in the river" water balcony. " , it makes rural residential part of the extension to the river, below piles or pillars resting on the riverbed, beam shelves, shelf board is Shuige...... " I was thinking, suddenly the little brother said: "my sister over there you can see the wicker all down to the water!" I see, yeah! A wicker into the water, the river seemed to whisper. I noticed the next corridor canopy,louboutin soldes, Miss Lu said: "because the southern often going to rain, so every household are in front of their own take a corridor canopy, so that to come and visit can see the scene when it rains the.
I got out of the boat and came to the fore! Really let me eye-opening! There are many bridges here! Some bridges, is supported by a large number of pillars, and a couplet on the pillars of it! Some openings were dug three holes, just like three big eyes. Some bridges have roads in all directions. I think it might be for the women in the south of the river to be more convenient, not to find a place to wash.
as I revel in the beauty of Jiangnan, a boat was rowed, we came to the rapid. His movements are exaggerated! The whole people lean forward, and then use the left hand pull rope, and leaned back, like playing taijiquan. In his push and pull, the ship will swing between rapid progress.
deep in the depths of the water, there is no wake up the dream, that is, Wuzhen. Once muttered, wandering once Zhuzu, once this twilight related, had this parting, in this piece is better than a dream like a dream place to indulge.
we sat for 50 minutes, but I felt as if I had been sitting for five minutes,golden goose outlet, looking at the beautiful river, and I really want to change it into a river.
car after half an hour, a charming town in front of us. Although it is already in the evening, but people come to play a lot of people. Into the gate, we followed the stream of people
two: night Wuzhen
< p > the road is full of fields of green, round is about to fall under the sun to them according to golden, like thousands blooming flowers. Although there is such a beautiful scenery, but we can not wait for the mood does not allow us to watch the scenery along the way.
Related Articles:

The exam i

Growth composition 200 words

Family as the topic of the co

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复