好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 08:37:36 | 显示全部楼层

Cultural square composition

" really great,chaussure air jordan pas cher! "
there is a beautiful square near my home, called cultural square. It is the largest square in the city. There are green grass slope, beautiful flower bed, elegant arch bridge and various music fountain in the square. I and small partners often play there.
left and right sides, there are many beautiful flower beds, the above plants have light green, dark green, light blue...... Composed of many beautiful patterns. A large granite carved flower are four corner flower beds, some inside a Tieshu, some kinds of flowers. There are two stone arch bridges in the distance. Under the bridge,air max pas cher, the silver surface in the breeze, glittering.
,nike tn pas cher; "
night has been very deep, people still do not want to leave the square.
arrived at noon, the people on the square slowly dispersed, the square is empty, from a distance, only a few square to sell cold drinks.
work outside the uncle and aunt come back to see the new cultural plaza greatly.
is on the south side, is a great musical fountain. Nozzle fitted with lights, music sounded, high in the water column in the light colorful, the water column with the rhythm of the music beating,sca goyard pas cher, as if dancing fairies waving sleeves. Suddenly the pool was covered with a thin layer of fog, makes people feel in a wonderland. A group of children playing in the rain fog shuttle, twisted ass, a string of crisp laughter can be heard without end. There was a big stage in front of the pool, and I used to dance a number of times.
article two: Cultural Plaza
Article 1: Cultural Plaza
Jinchang people's Cultural Square, Jinchang is not only the people's leisure and entertainment, fitness places, but also to the field to visit the golden people a good place to play.
< p > every morning square in the fresh air and pleasant, square everywhere there are morning exercises for the elderly and playful children, some of them in practicing sword, some in the play knife, as well as the guns in the dance, also some in small groups of talking about something, then everyone's mood is particularly open heart? Happy.
square, the most lively time to a few nights. Just after a meal, some in twos and threes to the fountain to enjoy the spring, some hordes of came to the edge of the grass shade, and some of the field to play in this sightseeing pictures,converse femme pas cher, leaving beautiful memories of Jinchang.
into Front Gate, there is a large terrazzo floor is quite flat and smooth. Children can play games here, chasing, skating, kite. The square is in the middle of a round of the fountain, the water in the surrounding green belt is especially clear off.
I love trees, beautiful environment, full of contemporary cultural square.
< p > square and a lot of grass slope, grass slope with shapes of large stones,tn pas cher, people can sit chatting in the above, enjoys looking at the moon, see the kite; and paved with stone mule path.
" many beautiful Cultural Plaza,
Cultural Square is located >
article three: Cultural Plaza Related Articles:

Instant junior high school composition 600 words

Make a dish composition 600 words

Weifang Kite Square

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-11 19:07:24 | 显示全部楼层

The old man met with friends to find each other ho

old man inn to see users,hogan outlet, a door silly -
retired two years ago after the king of the old man, love to chat on the Internet at home,tn requin pas cher, give yourself a "understanding". Wang old man has a son called the army, for many years in the outer run transport, married for 8 years, the couple together. Wife Lily did not work at home to take care of his son. After sending his son to school every day on the Internet chat, net for the lonely flowers". On the evening of 21, the son was asleep,mont blanc pas cher, Lily met online users "understanding", did not think they talked very speculative, until 2 o'clock in the morning the next day, Wang Laohan is proposed to look at the "lonely flowers" long what kind. Lily left a minds eye, a friend of his pictures sent in the past, king of the old man, very beautiful woman picture, color on the heart.
eight Muling City Tong Town police station will be the first of a family of three to the police station to inquire.
the army because the goods after 3 days in advance from Harbin home. His wife was not at home, called in the hair salon to do hair. Army to chat on the Internet and found the problem, Lily go without turning off the computer, QQ is also not line, the army saw wife and "understanding" disgusting chats, mad. But he did not give up, want to put his wife and friends to get together with the evidence. So Lili call,tn requin pas cher, said the goods to be shipped to Mishan City, will be back tomorrow afternoon. Lily doesn't know is plan, night to send their children to the family, he went to the appointed Hotel, where Lily know, she went to Internet dating, the army has in the dark at her.
king of the old man pretended to be a business manager,nike tn pas cher, his wife has just died two years alone. Lonely flowers and plants have lied, said his husband because of fighting with others, the person was seriously injured, was sentenced to 5 years. Oneself is to take the child life. "The lonely flowers" is proposed and Mr. Wang naked chat, because the video is broken, he will he then forces a comrade in arms of pictures sent to the lily. Lily see "understanding" graceful head high, very much, so it was agreed that 22 18 points in Muling City, a Hotel Room 403 on time to meet.
Lili went upstairs and knocked on the door, a look in front of the station was the father-in-law, king of the old man also shocked, how is the daughter-in-law? Lili shame,scarpe hogan outlet, turned and ran. At this time, the army followed. "This is a misunderstanding!" Did not wait for the king of the old man with his son. The army will bother father angry, hit the muzzle bleeding, daughter-in-law was also knocked out 3 teeth. "I make money outside,hogan outlet online, tired, you should pull the sheep dog." See there was a fight in the hallway, the waiter called the police.
"with me to open the room is my daughter-in-law"
The old man met with friends to find each other hotel open room of my own daughter
22. In Muling City occurred a ironic absurd things,chaussure louboutin pas cher, 57 year old king of the old man meet the Internet the female friends lonely flowers ", did not become embarrassing things happened to in the hotel open room to meet: female friends turned out to be his daughter-in-law.
Related Articles:

Rain in my hometown

Why more and more Americans don't want to get married

After the girl got married, they had no contact. Now my husband from their classmates that the phone number, my husband to say I'm her divorce now. has a day at noon I call to her husband, the phone rang for a long time didn't answer, later switched on after I heard there is a woman groans and heard husband said "hush hush, take over, or words to that effect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-12 23:11:13 | 显示全部楼层

The new house is our passion

The new house is our passion
The
is our passion burning homes
I contracted 100 acres of land at home, opened a "green" agricultural ecological park. This is a comprehensive economic body, my presence in PI cattle 'chicken base,goyard soldes, cow and chicken manure planted without pollution maize,mont blanc porte mine, rice and vegetables, three years down, my little farm has begun to take shape. Career needs to develop, but the lack of a composite professional talent. This village just graduated from Kasetsart University Yang Zhen came into my life.
I became a young woman from a young woman, I love the man I love Yang Zhen more. In the ecological park of our joint venture everywhere sprinkled with our sweat, whether it is green and fragrant garden, also left the shadows we were dear to each other. In the green wave rolling "Green Island" not only harvest the joy of harvest, harvest.
&nbsp,air max 95 france;
in Yang Zhen suggested that the ecological park has increased the flower planting greenhouse. He learned the technique, developed southern huahuacaocao. In the summer of our ecological park, greenery, flowers. This is our wisdom and sweat in exchange for. I and Xiao Yang in the joint venture, sweet love in the hearts of two people quietly growing, with a successful career,nike tn pas cher, we love each other warm, like a garden of red flowers in full bloom.
I am a start-up girl. After graduating from high school, because my parents, frail, give up the university to enter oneself for an examination the wish, resolutely back to bear me this piece of land. I believe, "it is the gold that always shines! Even if I don't read the University, now technology developed, I can learn the professional knowledge of the university through the network, I will use their own wisdom and talent,hogan sito ufficiale, in the countryside to create a piece of their own bright sky!
< p > Yang Zhen a 90, handsome guy, 23 years old this year, after graduating from University, don't miss urban debauchery life,jordan pas cher, also want to return home business. We both knew, I hired him as technical director to the agricultural ecological park my "Green Island". I am 21 years old, is a beautiful girl, I have a firm and indomitable perseverance. Yang Zhen I see is to apply for these advantages, his arrival, the ecological park was a tiger with wings added on the fast track!
summer, planting in the ecological park of pollution-free corn field corn borer, with pesticide eliminating pests cannot. Only artificial hand catch, in this piece of green Yu lush green, I and Yang Zhen non-stop worked. Nearly noon really tired, I said, "Yang Zhen we rest for a while now! "Both of us on the opposite side of the ridge above sit, eyes smiled touch a spark of agitation, I feel an upsurge of rippling,chaussure jordan pas cher, lost girl missish leapt toward Yang Zhen's arms. He hugged me, hand brushed my hair and bent her head to passionately kiss me. My passion like fire burning, I fling caution to the winds tear his clothes, in the endless green turtles, both of us immersed in doing the most wonderful thing in the world...!
,hogan outlet;
about: Wei Chunmei text: Xu Kefu
Related Articles:

That night I was pregnant with her ex husband.

If there is love in heaven...

I Yehao. Later, the children, but he betrayed me, I was very sad, even thought of death, small children, I feel very helpless, he swear later no longer find, I looked at the child I only could, after is also very good, for the past several years, we do business is also very good, now economic conditions relatively well-off. He is often not at home, I am at home with the two children.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-22 14:54:22 | 显示全部楼层

Fengcheng Tashan

introduction: Fengcheng - the city of mountains and rivers. East of Fengcheng, there is a mountain called: tashan. Tashan that because the tower.
Tibetan mountain temple. The mountain is like a temple and the inseparable friends, there are mountains where almost always find a trace of the temple. So is the tashan. Qing Yuan Temple is located in the mountainside, the newly built temples is very impressive. I didn't think the deficiency in the mountains with an altitude of 500 meters on the mountain, actually have such a more magnificent temples. Unfortunately,golden goose saldi, he had very little of this temple is known, only that it is long years. Each hiking, he always in the temple side of the pedestrians rest corridor quietly rest a moment, enough to raise the spirit, continue to finish the road did not finish the.
I like mountains, like water, like the city of mountains and rivers. Fengcheng, the landscape of a small town to comfort my landscape complex. I remember to go to work, I always walk to the river on the river. Sit on the water platform of the stone bench, quietly watching the river flow. Ciqingcijing, remind college, sitting alone in the river on the river view the scene. Compared to the river, the water here is too gentle. Summer evening, walking on the riverbank, liked nothing better than to see people fishing, I like fishing, as it is the joy of life. Whenever you encounter an angler, he always stay in the side quietly watching the movements of water buoy, as if an angler is yourself. Summer and autumn winter also to, meaning water in the river water and sometimes static if the fairy and sometimes wild waves unruly, witnessed the Fengcheng the seasons change.
, to the people in Fengcheng, a great place to exercise. In Tashan, I am a stranger. First entered the world, seems to be the "barbaric",goyard pas cher, in order to reduce the climbing time,chaussure louboutin pas cher, just to see the road can take a shortcut,hogan outlet, even if is narrow, I also like to try for is early reached the top of the mountain, list of mountain city scene. Second is relatively gentle, 3 people accompany,hogan sito ufficiale, along the mountain road to walk, walk and talk,hogan outlet online, use free weekend, short empty yourself.
today, thanks to the prosperity, peace and prosperity, has been burned tower of the chaos of war has been rebuilt, called Yuping tower. The new tower is quite spectacular, when darkness falls, overlooking the East on the top of the ambilight. The tower overlooking the city scenery, panoramic view, is another interesting.
< p > count,golden goose outlet, I have in Fengcheng life in the past two years, traveled the streets here had been, with the exception of East of the city Tashan rarely visited. Ashamed to say,hogan outlet online, the number of times to patronize is still a bit. Especially the work in the first year, he had only been twice, one is during the Qingming Festival, a is in late autumn; a is a person alone, a is three people with a companion.
Related Articles:

This may be a sweet worry

Forget you, I can't do it.

One autumn

Fortunately, later three mule pull support things pass by the folks also join the pad road work, about 30 minutes, good basic pad, vehicle barely passed the dangerous section of the road. The driver from the trunk of the car to help us together road pad folks per person a bottle of mineral water, the villagers laughed while yelling mule toward the direction of home to continue the journey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复