441#
发表于 2016-4-18 04:00:29 | 只看该作者

the sixth grade art teaching work plan

Plan HTML template the sixth grade art teaching
,stylo mont blanc pas cher
the sixth grade art teaching work plan
(2013-2014 school year second semester)
A, students analysis:
the sixth grade, advanced stage. In the teaching of art last semester, the students' basic painting skills, and taught some basic painting methods, but the students master the knowledge and skills than I had imagined much faster, so now the sixth grade in the second half of the semester, in the consolidation of knowledge and drawing skills at the same time,air jordan homme, close with the next semester to learn and research the art textbook,air max 90 pas cher.
Chen Wanting,hogan outlet online, Chen Meihong,
The basic painting
Chen Meihong students better, so in normal classes like this part of the students I should give students some ideas by group discussion and other methods, between them the idea of exchanges reached 1+1=N (N more than or equal to 2) effect,hogan outlet online.
Analysis of
textbook of basic, interesting and open. It should be the subject characteristics,goyard pas cher, double content and social needs of students, cultivate their own development needs and in combination with students' ability and quality,chaussure tn pas cher, dialogue and communication between the bridge materials become teachers and teachers, teachers and students, students and students.
This set of textbooks is
to Handmade, clip art, watercolor, pencil, computer software and other ways to call the people to learn, not only novel, is more abundant knowledge, know a lot about nature, make students more comprehensive understanding to the world.
three, the improvement of the teaching method and measures:
1, students from passive to active students, so that every student has the opportunity to express our ideas;
2, let the students give teachers advice, help each other and improve the teaching plan;
< br   > 3, both teachers and students should strengthen the curriculum before and after data collection and arrangement, so that you can preview the text to deepen our impression and reviewing the old;
4, change the teaching form, have the opportunity to go out sketching,hogan sito ufficiale, make the students more time to get close to nature.
Related Articles:

Free set beggars

One song, MC Red Emperor and nine world reincarnat

Emotional

Rich people to explore the spirit of innovation. Learning to seize the key, highlight the blind spots, but also extends the scope of the study, intake; we should not only learn from books, but also learn to practice; it is necessary to to the masses to learn, to learn from the leaders, experts and scholars, but also to the field, other provinces and foreign learning useful experience.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
442#
发表于 2016-4-18 06:33:41 | 只看该作者

Mother's legacy

Mother's legacy< br   > mother a life of hardship, poverty in half a century, until the old and sick,hogan scarpe outlet, when she left, only a skeleton wearing a piece of leather. I often wonder why I can't let the mother take a little meat, my daughter is really unworthy of mother! Anyone who has been in contact with her mother will ask me if your mother has a very high degree. They all feel mother whether speech or the way of getting along with people have high culture, no culture is not possible. Every time a visitor or relatives around, the mother's pale face will be exposed a gentle smile, appearing a loving,hogan outlet online, peaceful, more a sophistication and wisdom. She spoke, voice gentle euphemism, as if people can speak neither too fast nor too slow, heart. Even when she was seriously ill hospitalized murky fan the many days after, she treated to visit her, is always able to transfer the whole body energy, natural gentle smile, and guests greeting. Mother language, particularly accurate, there are many idioms, proverbs are free to flow out, as if it originally in the wastebasket mother box, she's literally a mouth, can emerge bead like rolling. Even my teachers are devoted to the study of language zitanfuru. Mother never speak loudly, no opening scolded swearing, and so are the neighbors live together in peace together. Because of this, I am 18 years old to participate in the work, still dare not and people quarrel, for fear that say which words will make others unhappy, even someone face to face to me cise, I from will not retaliate others a few. Because I don't have the training. In fact, I know, my mother is not a day of school, only in literacy classes for four days, she knew the word is really very poor. But her literary accomplishment is very high, this is no doubt. Our village is famous for village cover pad. This is the pot cover pad,hogan outlet, is a thin rod with stitched below the ear of sorghum. In seven of the last century, eighty years, the countryside is still very poor, our village people is to use this money to spend then a famine first rich village. Cold winter night, the room lit kerosene lamp, mother and father in Kang joint cushion covers, I in Hangyan hanging twine twine (with a spindle of the spinning together, seam line cover cushion),converse blanche, brother is on the Kang play. Then we will show some night, listen to the mother's story. Now, we first heard her story is God demon ghost fox story, is actually a "ghost". I have been to now remember mother said tusya, peach of the elderly, Laoshan Taoist priest, the frog God then hear is Nezha, a late bloomer, Erlang, monkey,hogan outlet, Tripitaka, Liu Bei and Sun Quan,hogan outlet online, Zhuge Liang, generals of the Yang family, Yue Fei at that time, the worship of the mother really is the utmost, I often upturned face asks mother: how do you know so much ah? Mother said: is your uncle told us. Uncle is my grandmother's scholar, he was well read, then got sick and died in the Korean war. Mother child,golden goose mid star, uncle often learn in the school day to listen to the mother, accumulate over a long period, the mother has become a female scholar. I was in junior high school,air max pas cher, is a key class in the town office, home 12 miles, are from the dry food!Related Articles:

In the day

The rise i

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
443#
发表于 2016-4-18 06:40:57 | 只看该作者

To violate

?? after three months of time, I am familiar with the sweet tea, and made a lot of friends of tea. Some of my own initiative to apply for friends, and some of it is because I accidentally saw my article,scarpe hogan outlet, and sent an invitation to me. Any marked users in the authentication of the tea,scarpe golden goose, I was not to resist. Added a lot, so I can't tell who is who. < br   >?? two days ago, when I forward tea sweet submission, QQ system tips small horn and a habit of flashing up.
?? is the tea? So, with a curious mind, I used the mouse gently click on the small speaker.
?? it is a stranger,hogan outlet online, nor tea friends. < br   >?? he first sentence is: "Zi dust, I see the you tea sweet article, feel you Vince and writing is good." In a word, let I intuitively think he not tea friends, because before I and a few tea friends chat,scarpe hogan outlet, a stuctural is your article how, you which article or which song poetry problems where where and not say words like "you sweet tea in the article".
?? so, I'll talk to him. I asked his details. Sure enough, he is not tea friends, but a though not always writing, there is no work to be published, but the love of literature youth. < br   >?? speaking of literary creation, I will have endless topic, so he and I warmly about literature and writing. Talk a lot about his topic, also talked a lot about my article Poetry - in short, literature is the topic of our chat.
?? in the chat, he said he was writing of literary works and a lot of ideas. He said: "in fact, I also like writing,air jordan pas cher, but due to the limitations of the reality of the situation, I do not have the time, there is no energy to write. I am a person in pursuit of perfect, so there is no perfect conception and grasp the full, I am not easily put pen to paper to write. Because I feel that if the feelings are not in place, the tone is not stable, if the tone is not stable, it will not have the power to move the reader. And it is because of this, I lost a lot of opportunities for writing. But I did feel regret, because I have seen a lot of the network literature, felt that they lacked a calm, less concise. I think this is a violation of literature. So I think, though I have lost the advent of many of the works of opportunity, but I would never regret it, and let the immature works pollution earth fragrant air,converse femme pas cher, as did not germinate before let him to perish. At least,golden goose saldi, I have a conscience."
?? I admire his own personality, but feel the words seemed too extreme and absolute. A little beg to differ.
?? so, I said: "I do not deny that some of your ideas are right, no doubt. Just like you said, 'the feeling is not in place, the tone is
To violate,golden goose saldi?
? Sometimes an article, a story can make a person's life change, want to have on the.
Related Articles:

Dear you, let me how to pay homage

Sunflower

Parents of our love

Long haired uncle listened impatiently with his furry paw playing elephant.
but all this does not influence the baby's curiosity. No matter what, what it saw and heard, immediately ask what smell. But get all of their uncles and aunts of the cuff and kick. such a thing happens on the day: in a sunny morning is the elephant asked one thing, this thing, others. It never dare to ask.
burberry outlet milano[url=http://www.eff
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
444#
发表于 2016-4-18 12:49:49 | 只看该作者

The fire of love, so even death is to protect

< p > moths per day are paying attention to her, but she didn't know, but it is not the other moths sad, because he first meet, just silent guardian.
finally. One day, moths bold flew to glass barrier candle, he by hand gently touch the glass, his mouth full of bitter could not say, he can only let a few drops of crystal rotate freely in the eye.
..." The moths don't care so much, a blunt go up.
< p > "silly moths, my destiny is burning, otherwise I would not exist, I am very grateful to God let me know you in this short time, thank you has been stood by my side, you every time with the head hit the glass, my heart is very painful, just at that time there was no life I cannot express."
the tears wet wings, and then step by step to leave here.
day, the moth woke up from sleep,nike air max pas cher, but could not see her. He is looking for a long time, he finally on a table to find her, no glass, she was burning.
"all right! I understand, I do not have such a right,hogan outlet, but without you,hogan olympia outlet, I have nothing to protect, no guardian, I have what is the meaning of it?"
this moth quite hear,golden goose outlet, are the candle.
"is it for me to be there?" The candle tears, almost wet her flame.
"i..." The moth choked up for a while,scarpe hogan outlet, "let me hold.
not only a short while ago in the corner,spaccio hogan outlet, he noticed the moths in the booth of a particularly delicate candle. Around her glass tightly surrounded, but through the air. Listen to the man said it was a sacred meaning that the root of candle, not to sacrifice the day, who could not move.
is a bitter, hard moth began to head against the glass, although the glass is not worth mentioning.
"I was
this candle did not have what change, still the same.
"No, not
candle shook his head. "I'm sorry, i..."
"don't burn any more? Left good? I don't want to lose you, it is my selfish."
"?" The moth stopped, quietly listening to the voice, trying to find his place.
."
"moth." A very gentle voice echoed in the ears.
"Damn it, why do you want to burn your body?"
he will hand tightly on the glass wall, trying to feel her body, only the cold glass. "Why? You never look at me, why? Don't just because I am a small moths, I simply head can't think too much, I only remember to always accompany in your side,hogan outlet online, and not my side,hogan sito ufficiale, just quietly watching it. " The lip began to tremble, "my life not long, so I want to always beside you." Related Articles:

A flower of light to cover up the light of another flower

The girl I chased after all t

Love is simple.

I want to say that Ta is living under the shadow of the past, Ta is in your own life. This time witnessed the growth of people, Ta has not treasure their own, because the Ta in wasted their time watching. 23 degrees below zero wind, who can not fall up again, then who will be buried in the dust of yesterday.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
445#
发表于 2016-4-18 17:43:35 | 只看该作者

How to get sixth cans of coke

Collection of the author: rank source: network collection time: 2010-05-29 read: online submission< p > to do such a game: hypothesis Cola two dollars a tank, two empty cans can change a can of cola, if give you 6 yuan, the most you can drink a few cans of coke? < br   > < br   > the game, we asked a lot of people around, almost 90% of the people in calculated said: "five cans?" < br   > < br   > the game, let us found the empty cans is idle resources, empty cans is the value; everyone has empty cans,golden goose outlet, a lot of resources idle a, if were integrated in full,scarpe hogan uomo, we will marvel their performance.
on these two issues, will expand your ideas. You should pay more attention to the fact that a lot, can not be limited to deal with the difficulties and problems,goyard prix, and to focus on the analysis of the facts, so that the existing resources have a greater value. We must learn to distinguish between relevant information, and grasp the value of temporarily useless information,scarpe hogan outlet, which is very important. Today's useless information may be the key to tomorrow's success. < br   > < br   > above the game can actually do this: you put the five cans of cola drink, to borrow a empty cans, you can exchange for the 6 cans of cola, drink the cola after the empty cans back to the people.
if you are not good at questioning your assumptions,converse blanche, your decision will be unreasonable. Success belongs to those who think carefully and make use of empty cans. There are only a few people who really believe that they can get sixth cans of coke ". They have a firm belief,scarpe hogan outlet, keen sense of things around, always in the discovery of all empty cans". Most people do not have the ability to find,hogan outlet online, only because they can not change ideas, to maximize the use of existing resources. Methods
"sixth pot", belong to those who dare to find people.
a young man on the train passing through a no human habitation in the mountains. The passengers all bored looking out of the window,tn homme pas cher, do not know what to do. Pass a cornerRelated Articls:

The youth in the campus (Part Seven) _3

Teacher's punishment

When the rogue boss encountered a simple waiter after _20

I finally understand why the original will be lost, these trees are all thinking of living creatures, they blocked me. At the thought of this, I immediately felt the hair rise, and now, I am surrounded by these creatures, but they are sleeping, I can not wake them up.
nike air max sale[url=http://www.iccasalu
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
446#
发表于 2016-4-18 17:53:19 | 只看该作者

Lost way

Authors: desperate beauty corpus source: the original submission time: 2011 - 11-16 reading: online submission in late autumn Town, Lili rain. Fallen leaves in the rain falling,hogan interactive outlet, plaintive.
Gentle rain

"happy?&quot,hogan olympia outlet;

"well,air max tn pas cher, for years not so happy,air max 95 soldes, thank you. Today is too boring,hogan outlet online, my friends asked me to play for a long time, I did not expect to meet you."

Ai Wen while laughing,golden goose sneakers, along with the man's footsteps step by step moving body. Colorful lights to turn around,hogan outlet, the music one after another. It suddenly occurred to her that she had not been in the ballroom for nearly 10 years.

"this? Can I learn,tn requin pas cher? So difficult."

Related Articls:

Dog ambassador on the blog

In recent

In the champions and the honest

I finally understand why the original will be lost, these trees are all thinking of living creatures, they blocked me. At the thought of this, I immediately felt the hair rise, and now, I am surrounded by these creatures, but they are sleeping, I can not wake them up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
447#
发表于 2016-4-18 17:53:24 | 只看该作者

Let life gradually filling raging like a storm

this spring with any previous spring are different. Before,chaussure louboutin pas cher, in the spring is my busiest day, like a tireless bee all day humming honey. With the buzz, with her husband and children buzz,chaussure air jordan pas cher, buzz, buzz with worldly fame. This spring, although the revolutionary faith has not been away, but life and work have become indifferent and orderly. I put down the rapid vehicle, instead of the bicycle,hogan sito ufficiale, environmental protection, time is tight, I will walk between the school at home,scarpe hogan outlet, enjoy the scenery of nature and mankind's pure laughter; I put down the so-called teacher's vanity, as much as possible in the lead the child scores at the same time, let the they feel good to learn? Dad pocket where Da Huang Rui forceps. Aluminum pan popular hit rock axillary and SHIKONGSHAN Qiao Fu Muyue bald man Mo blind hold Nao Shan Tu's apology miscellaneous accounted for each league I lie quietly spring you the badger your order information about a? Href=& quot; view lixiang" > ideal life, too much love may sometimes be a restraint and hurt me; of course, the most outstanding performance is really let oneself, no longer looking for complete and perfect life in masochism. Although the maid not anthropophagi firework is the depths of my heart the most pure perfection of a women's style. I would not be happy said: Cungu also value >
's first unprovoked sigh time flies. Last year before examination with children engage in fierce battle scenes as if it had happened yesterday. Now the story of the annual cycle is repeated. Only this time I is no longer a director, even juwu live didn't have to do it (because of sick leave, I was transferred to the first grade teacher),hogan outlet online, but this did not prevent my faithful audience of the play, I still use our habitual way of thinking and action watching every is to get ready to be Dan pledges to fight to the graduating class of students.So in suddenly disappear a rare intoxicated lingering high morale in the spring,scarpe hogan outlet, my mind countless haunt this verse: This is the revolution in the spring, this is the springtime for the people, this is the spring of science, let us with open arms. The warm embrace of the spring. Although I was so helpless in the autumn of gloom and winter chill, I had to admit that he will still fight the old life to seek the warmth of spring and summer and warm. Although I still should be in the winter to meet the situation encountered in the spring (for example here one evening in mid April day suddenly falling snow), I was unable to restrain to the spring of love and love. Facing the window to stay at the place, always flash twenty years ago scene: a toe high gas Aung qingtangguamian adolescent girl is passionately believe in sunshine go at his alma mater, leading to the avenue of the school, the head is green and luxuriant poplar leaves, is surrounded by the warm spring breeze, the depths of the soul is indescribable passion and heroic... Originally,golden goose outlet, although you can go to the old age, life can disappear,golden goose scarpe donna, but the youth can be eternal!

Let life gradually filling raging like a storm

When love is in part

I had no father when I was 13 years old. Father died away his discipline to me and my interest in the lesson, I was 16 years old into the factory, before me two years of school, but did not graduate, I due to fight was expelled. I like working night shift, because I and my friends are used to sleep during the day; I like to play cards to fall in love, because I have nothing else to do.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
448#
发表于 2016-4-18 18:10:43 | 只看该作者

A sweet orange inspirational story

Chu orange road
of Citrus
< p > "Chu Shijian selling oranges, his success is, a good fruit quality,hogan outlet online. Then,stylo mont blanc pas cher, by introducing a creative and the strength of both the fresh business platform as a strategic partner marketing products, when the products had good channel sales model, like a good horse with a good saddle,hogan outlet, success is ripe for things." Secretary General of Quanzhou Fujian Association of agricultural products brokers Li Lianheng analysis. "China's modern agriculture, ecological agriculture is a new industry." Li Lianheng said that this emerging industry led from the source of the production and cultivation of links to the downstream channel distribution (Bao Kuonong products, fresh and organic food electricity suppliers). For each emerging industry development, its core is still the upstream product. In recent years, with the rapid development of electronic commerce and network, has stimulated the frequent food safety issues, which created a wave of a wave of electricity supplier of fresh, organic food business. But the lack of quality upstream products is the core problem of restricting the development of the industry. &quot,hogan outlet online;High quality products is the emergence of upstream Chu orange at this time."
A sweet orange inspirational story
< p > fresh business life would have "success will build into the Chu orange" inspirational orange ", achieved great commercial success. Today's "Chu orange,air max pas cher, its reputation far overshadowed it, whose real name is" cloud crown orange, and along with it became popular and a person (Chu Shijian) and a very legendary story.
product hardware has the potential to copy
editor's note: again to a year of "orange" cooked,chaussure jordan pas cher. A careful packaging of Bingtang orange and an insight into the marketing genius of the business intelligence, subtly interpretation of the story of a meet the pulse of the times, 75 years old in the fall after choose the second venture and succeeded in the end. Behind the story is a kind of innovation of agricultural products marketing.
good products with a good marketing platform
< p > once "smoke king" Chu Shijian 75 second degree entrepreneurship, contracting 2000 acres of barren hills and orange, 85 years old when his orchard with an annual output of oranges 8000 tons. Hangzhou fruit industry had to the media revealed that before 2008, the varieties of Bingtang orange in Yunnan's bid was just a few cents a pound, in Hangzhou, the price of about 2.5 yuan a catty,sac goyard pas cher, sell very well. With Wang Dan, Pan Shiyi, celebrities on twitter touted. The legend of "Chu orange detonated topic of public, and known as the" inspirational orange ". At present,tn requin pas cher, the market price of Chu orange is about 108 ~ 138 yuan   box (10 pounds), and do not worry about sales.
there is always the ups and downs of life, the spirit of the end can be inherited. There is a need to thank the Zhu Shijian, if not Zhu Shijian with the spirit of life, all the "beautiful misunderstanding" is empty. With the most down to earth marketing skills, is a feasible way.
from the "product" hardware point of view, Yongchun citrus is also fully equipped copy the successful experience of the potential of Chu orange. Senior agricultural marketing expert Zhong Wenbin analysis, in terms of the product itself, >
asked
Related Articles:

Select 7 s

Life funny

Excellent inspirational composition to adhere to their own r

At that time, which the adults will have leisure psychological children. These things. In those days, every day to see she will find her trouble. The little girl where the money to pay for my toys; my mother said to me: let her, forget it, I'll take you to my grandma's house to play tomorrow. At that time did not feel what. After so many years think of them, I think this is probably my attitude to life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
449#
发表于 2016-4-18 18:35:17 | 只看该作者

The latest and most tide cold joke

the two goods to the sentence: &quot,converse all star;see so many zombies, did not see the zombie will go to bite the photographer"
young people see light suddenly: "you are to say as long as there is enough broad mind, can accommodate the world
two said, "I'll take the camera right away."
6 years later,
The latest wave of cold jokes
she calmly said: never mind, the program may be too much of it.
< p > pig sighed: then drink more, listen to the Jade Emperor said let me go to complete daily tasks, I will give a wrong interpretation, the result is...
?"
8, the eldest child of my brother said: "recently in hitting, we have a good relationship with the note. Tomorrow you run, give them the Secretary to send some Longjing tea."
A
: come with me. It's light.........
I said, so large sheets of paper, you can write more
B
4, the young man asked Jackson: "I ambition of Gao Jie, the silt but don't dye, can not accommodate this filthy world."
5,hogan outlet, Maitreya Buddha decided to not participate in Wine Bureau, who please do not go.
Jackson shook his head and pointed to the bag said: "the installation, you continue to install.&quot,tn femme pas cher;
9, I asked the one or two goods colleagues said: &quot,goyard prix;if the zombies come, what would you do?"
I feel particularly heavy, said: your computer so heavy.
1, the kidnappers sent me a message: &quot,golden goose outlet;your wife has been kidnapped us."
3, 2B colleagues do leave, leave to write reports, so big a piece of A4 paper,mont blanc pas cher, he wrote 4 words: do not want to do.
then he took the papers in the past with two words in front: "true"
no matter what, as long as people ask: "fat, also drink
The
he will always be unfortunate to say "Oh"
: what song?
I replied: "well, how much money do you want,hogan sito ufficiale?"
said: "today, free."
Jackson took out a bag and let the young people to house garbage in, the young man soon filled with Jackson, and took out a bag.
Because every time he had drunk
?"
7, A: this morning with a funeral team, walking and sing, scared to death.
?
on the second day of the boss said: "I caught two, just deaf, what time to send
?"
2, soon after, I help my colleagues with her laptop computer.
I asked: "why?&quot,bottes ugg pas cher;
said he asked the pig, when you and the moon is how one thing.
Related Articles:

The older

Mood motivational phrases

Inspiratio

At that time, which the adults will have leisure psychological children. These things. In those days, every day to see she will find her trouble. The little girl where the money to pay for my toys; my mother said to me: let her, forget it, I'll take you to my grandma's house to play tomorrow. At that time did not feel what. After so many years think of them, I think this is probably my attitude to life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
450#
发表于 2016-4-18 23:44:45 | 只看该作者

Boring, is the young man's terminally ill

Boring, is the young man's terminally ill
in micro-blog,tn pas cher, WeChat, every day there are many people complaining about the boring.
< br   > "boring" itself is not terrible, terrible is, it will make you suddenly feel that life is pale, in order to cope with it, people often do some silly things.

if you obey it,scarpe hogan outlet, life will be nothing, life will be.

1, life is not &quot,hogan outlet online;live"

If only in the small time,chaussure jordan pas cher, will never feel boring. Since then, we have a heart full of all kinds of activities, desires, and never willing to stop the body.

< br   > maybe one day, after seeing the many, many wonderful life-style. You can also find his true desire. Do you want to try it, then you start to do. Finally, you are attracted by it,mont blanc pas cher, and with the harvest,hogan outlet online.

2, we are afraid of what?

but try,scarpe hogan outlet, actually is a wonderful journey.

is to deny themselves, must be boring,hogan outlet online.

Related Articles:

Inspiratio

The most f

The spirit

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复