主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-14 23:11:33 | 显示全部楼层

Flower memories

Grandpa love flowers on the balcony, placed full pots. From the delicate roses, elegant narcissus to quiet elegant jasmine,hogan interactive outlet, violet,hogan sito ufficiale, every kind of. Spring and autumn and winter, the garden is riotous with colour flowers, fragrant and reveal the infinite vitality. Because of this,hogan interactive outlet, my childhood pillow always light or strong fragrance and sweet, with me in the dream.
Grandpa died for two years, I often think of life and flower has many different, but the starting point and the total attributable to some similarities. Is as a flower flower Xie, bloom season, or in color, or with faint scent to man and nature bring a quarter of the United States and the enjoyment of, a season,goyard prix, naturally thanks to, such as people go right to the end of his life, joy and sorrow, is good or bad should be no remorse. < >
it was a decade ago. But I think it is like the flower fragrance, at any time. The flowers bloom,goyard prix, I grew up, Grandpa gradually old. I go to school in that year Grandpa closed natural death. His garden is still in, but less care and conditioning, the garden is a final day desolate decay.
HTML template flower memories
at that time, I didn't know what to do.
this is not the season of flowers. Peach had faded, and also did not open gardenia. No flowers of the day, people have become lazy up. So she sat in front of the house, enjoying the unique sunshine this season, can not help but miss Grandpa's little garden.
Grandpa garden is very small, only two rooms, is the 1.5 round of the balcony. Maybe it is not known as the garden of the strike. In general the city people probably only planted two basins of asparagus or narcissus,stylo mont blanc pas cher, put in the study of the corner or on the hall table on a few, add a little fun of.
however, the season of flowers is always a joy. When the sharp bud leaves in the shade of elm dropping out, waiting for the mood in the wind and stretch. It is a season coming, I can't wait to visit several times a day for a long time, waiting for the flowers. Finally, the flowers in the hope from a star that is slowly highlights the semicircle, large semicircle, and then through the expansion! So the first wisp of fragrance throughout the life of the aura and Chuzhan the soulstirring to desultoriness. Stand in front of the flower,golden goose scarpe donna, close your eyes, gently from the realm of attention to the perception of life at. But at this moment, as if you have winter warm sun on the body.
grandfather on the school, quite learned, the flowers are quite elegant. Like the sun in the afternoon, a pistil which moved to sun not shine on the roof, which flower to be care, for the full water applied enough fertilizer. What kind of flowers often mentioned, Grandpa can be as familiar meanders. Grandpa global good Jasmine Tea. He often said,air max homme pas cher, jasmine mining to wait until the flowers in the morning, with dew, carefully picked on the ventilation window, flowers slowly lose moisture, from pick white to light yellow brown, you can used it in reserve. When making tea, take three or four roses in the cup. When opened the lid, the scent of jasmine is elegant. Drink in the entrance, aroma overflowing. A cup of wine, gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind.
Related Articles:

An unexpected harvest in bore

Yilianyoum

I know, I might have to stay here for a while until I get a job. When the heroic utterance attitude away from home, I know, you can never go back. Guanqiang made a bed on the floor, separated by a curtain, there is another interpretation of men and women. When he did this, he said, "I really appreciate it.". Downstairs, is still 108 steps, I can easily ignore the past, and the strong but can identify how many steps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-17 07:22:03 | 显示全部楼层

Life is a flower

every morning, gardening became her compulsory, earth, water, pesticide,hogan outlet online, fertilizer, awfully busy.
married the second year of the summer,hogan rebel outlet, the wife love flowers. In my new house,nike tn pas cher, filled with her planted colored flowers. Grain bamboo, evergreen, Chlorophytum, aloe, clivia......
< p > the next day, brother-in-law to ask for leave to the capital city of the province, and I discuss the results, first hide condition, be a palliative operation,hogan roma online, struggling to delay a life.
love is not sure his father's illness, also kept asking all the way. I pointed to the rice in the rice paddy.
< p > but I disdain to a variety of her move, she pregnant sometimes, raise a flower not only takes effort, and flowers too much occupied I that was originally not large space. She was bored, take care of these small things. She said: "you are not at home, they will talk to me. I only as it is, and from time to time to help her do what.
We see
< p > father-in-law 70 superabundant, life is only three daughters, my lover is the smallest, is he was nearly Pentecost, has been regarded as the apple of the eye, coddled and. In this condition, I do not know how to tell father statement, but I do not know how to love.
On the day of
's father-in-law mysteriously looks very dissatisfied, ask the outcome. I told him, "you have is bile duct stones, stone is too big, bile duct is blocked,hogan outlet online, the bile can not flow,hogan outlet online, only extravasation, so sallow systemic. At the same time, due to the enlargement of the bile duct, resulting in a lot of internal organs function can not work properly, so you do not want to eat now. Now need an operation, take out the stones in the bile duct."
to get the results, I let father rest in the room, went to the hospital. The results of the hand moment,hogan outlet online, I almost fainted, "pancreatic cancer" three words like three knives, one inch to stab my nerve.
after a few days, his father in law after the operation of bile drainage, we go home, accompanied by his two daughters, my wife and I took a walk on the road outside the effect. Paths on both sides of the rice, green, in the evening breeze off layers of green waves, rice covered with white flowers and fascinating places in the middle of the green wave decorated,scarpe hogan outlet, not floating rolling to the fragrance.
those flowers did not live up to her hard, soon exudes a faint fragrance, overflowing the whole house.
husband, "look, this flower withered leaves!"
one morning, she is watering a Duanhe I awakened from a dream. I ran over to see the original is a clump of Clivia, under some leaves already yellowing. At this time, I saw the median spit out some green plants, not seriously look really can not be found. I pointed to the Green said to her: "you see, everything has to take care of our The new supersedes the old., is the new things that emerge in the middle."
more than a month, father is ill, the body is sallow, eating no desire. I live in the small town can not find the root cause, so I accompanied him to the provincial hospital.
Related Articles:

Circulatio

Pain is th

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-17 17:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

The smile disappeared, suddenly look back

smile disappeared, suddenly look back, yesterday in the old memory trembling he saw. At that time, suddenly found that, not their own thought can erase all the memories of life and tampering. Remember all the days just count the dust storm process, and not all the end of the answer. < br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; - words - - - - - - < br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; < br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; standing in the spring breeze,louboutin pas cher, energetically rubbed his eyes, finally understand that everything is my own thought, and time independent, and earth has nothing to do. The spread of dust in my heart, in the heart the more wiping more deeply branded. Finally, a smile in the rain, found that not all of the time, let the rain wash can printless. < br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; I thought, the breeze has dried the memory petals; I thought, the spread of Chaoyang opened the heart of ice and snow. The spread of the willow catkin, brushed the dust the dust of memory; I thought and the pattering of the rain washed once all the pieces of the puzzle; I think,hogan outlet online, stand in the sun, to allow yourself to laugh at the time like a rising wind and scudding clouds; I thought, through all the years faded variable, the dust out of the colorful flowers. < br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; I thought that, after exhausting all the enthusiasm, is this life most quiet waiting for the return of; I thought of passing variables, there is reincarnation; I thought, past the affection is to the continuation of this life,ugg soldes, I thought, all the vast dance dip dust, Yimei fluttering can take away all the cool. < br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; I thought, the ray of sunshine finally put all the clouds vanished; I thought, once the trek mountains,hogan sito ufficiale, just a misadventure in life; I thought, the freshness of the morning breeze, and finally the air dried my tears; I thought, climbed over the years on the title page,golden goose outlet, the fold will eventually be smooth; I thought, sunshine smiling faces, finally put the heavy pressure in the solitude of heart to drive away......
      go in the sun, the look to the day, such as Che Dishou overlooking the blue;, winding road. So, I smile in the ray of intoxicating spring breeze,golden goose outlet, it is still his old memories in a long way? Spring, wushirenfei. In the quiescent road walk,hogan outlet online, in the heart have searched, but found that a lot of the time, many days already could not go back to.
      I was over at that smile, looking for the scene you want. When suddenly looking back, found that scene you want has been behind me, and my body is far away.
&nbsp,chaussure nike tn;     date >
Time: 00:17 2012-04-25 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
Related Articles:

We did not

2008 Fujian college entrance

The missin

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-25 04:26:03 | 显示全部楼层

Book kind of woman

impression midline books should be the kind of ancient books, suffused with the yellow pages, with a damp musty, but has a thick ink. Think about it, to see if a roll out the pages of the book, a classic and elegant woman quietly sipping tea, whereas side dense mist, often filled in the full amount of transpiration in the room.
Book women should have the edge with tea. As a Miaoyu, should pay attention to the collection of tea with petals on the rain to soak the tea drinking is certainly not the taste of tap water. Anything,goyard soldes, as long as the delicate and hard, all will be fine. What is a cup of tea? With so much attention on the inside, if not drink, just strange! I love tea cup of tea is not to study, nor products. More often, love bubble different tea with different tea cups,hogan outlet, looked inside tumbling, watched it gradually stretched muscles, until they become green or brown red, or a faint fragrance. The love is love tea, dried flowers at the blossoming in the water gradually changed color, until dense fragrance. Then.
book, was before centuries of memory. It is the human experience in tortoise shells, animal bones, bamboo,louboutin pas cher, silk Mudu, after writing a revolution. Cai Lun Bi Sheng,nike tn pas cher, the papermaking printing has changed human history, which is the book. Presumably, that one should carry easily freely is the dream ancient centuries. Turn the page, no heavy, no copy of the trouble. Only the scent of ink only hit, a cup of tea,scarpe hogan outlet, a book, a spirit of pleasure.
now mention bindings, has become history. The emergence of new more advanced printing, e-books, have let people see the book,basket tn requin, occasionally in the display of the museum, to see those old books. However, we often see, but always feel warm. Love it love it is old, musty, love it more ink.
now, someone called the book a woman, I am confused. Book the woman, should how exotic and complex?
my feeling, book a woman should have a deep sense of nostalgia, should be full of poetry, should be elegant, fine, and refined woman. She can be in the world of mortals and refined into a graceful bearing, also in downtown into a elegant orchid. Standing, quietly blooming. The faint fragrance, light color,golden goose outlet, but one eye, but people good to hear or see. With the book taste, elegant temperament makes people gifted with an extraordinary retentive memory.
The HTML template book kind of woman
Book exotic woman should have a classical style. Love classical music, such as pipa, erhu, flute,hogan outlet online, dulcimer, music, love should ink charm and elegant, and can taste the elegant in black and white; in fine brushwork and freehand brushwork with love between calligraphy and painting; also can realize the life in writing in the freely flowing style of writing handsome and calm; and from others do not see a quiet and natural environment indifferent. Related Articles:

To regret,

How deep is the pain, how lon

A person alone in the night

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-30 15:35:59 | 显示全部楼层

I want to go back to the past, can

in the sky,golden goose saldi, I fell asleep slowly down a dark,chaussure tn pas cher, unhurried  dreams back to the familiar warmth of the screen  is a place in the dormitory a 111 floor window that rose flowers are the most beautiful place in  characters or our 8  seems to be a noon each of us sit on the bed  some write some at some said the  this is our dormitory life normal simple  back in her diary or  I let the bed covered with paper book,air max pas cher, still fell sleep under the  end here want to dream never dream of the  is not the past to catch the tail can not  is not a lost memory can not find the warmth of  &gt,nike tn pas cher;  (remember Xu Shengnan and I quarrel,golden goose saldi, in order to honor classes,nike air max pas cher, but we are good children)
The HTML template I want to go back to the past,scarpe hogan outlet, can
Related Articles:

For you, thanks to a hermitage

Heart tire

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-6 01:35:06 | 显示全部楼层

Education and the education of the people

Ji Yunqing of
thought here, so he consoled himself sat down to sit high.
then, I thought in the heart: This is the expert? This is the doctor is China level? The contents of the Third Plenary Session of the eighteen, the newspaper is not the full text of it? Even thousands of school elite starve in the lecture hall dedicated to listen to his explanation? Moreover, even the explanations are not, at best as PPT read one by one. Even read, it is difficult, the voice is small, like me, sitting in the back of the teacher, simply can not hear clearly, the microphone in front of him, just like the display of the general. Midway, obviously a part of the teacher quietly leave.
second experts are high school principals in Xishan, Jiangsu Province, the middle school language class teacher Tang Jiangpeng. Tang principal heads tall, at the age of 50, oily hair, a deep blue windbreaker,hogan outlet online, new eye-catching, and the forum complement each other, obviously is to elaborate. The theme of his report is "education returns to people first", he also relies on PPT to show his report content, but the biggest difference with Han director
I almost had to exit the idea, but on second thought, is the school sent me to participate in this forum on behalf of President wang. I sat on the back of a chair, and with Zhouzhi and Wang Hongbo impressively label and name. And the county to participate in the forum of ordinary teachers, only four, I am also honored one of them, the rest of the staff is not the leadership of the board of education, is the primary and secondary school principals or vice president. Look at the conference manual, learned, hosted by the Xi'an City Bureau of education, CO organized by Xi'an Vanke Co. ltd.. No wonder, the level is so high. Who is not to participate will be able to attend,hogan outlet, where the main participants,scarpe hogan outlet, either the body hanging positions, either the award-winning teacher. And like me, "stepped",hogan scarpe, can be described as ten years touched a run the twelfth lunar month. Once the exit, not regrets? If the school leaders asked me to listen to the feelings and experience,tn requin pas cher, how can I answer?
12 June 13, I on behalf of the school in Xi'an Jiaotong University high school participated in the "innovation and responsibility" as the theme of "Xi'an 2013 Quality Education Summit Forum and the annual quality education innovation character awards ceremony". Listen to two experts and a number of award-winning teacher's report. The first expert to report is director han. He more than 40 years old, slim, dressed in faded color of old suit, messy hair, button laugh, almost are slovenly and apparently haphazard. He gave me the first impression is dirty. He mainly by PPT, were read out one by one third Plenary Session of eighteen related to quality education policy theory. At first,hogan outlet online, I thought the exciting content in the back, full of expectations. Did not expect,scarpe hogan outlet, when the host said: "please give a warm applause to thank the director of the Korean speech." When I only know that their expectations fell empty. Sparse applause suddenly sounded, applause, most estimates are derived from politeness, rather than heartfelt praise. I don't want to applaud. Looking around,scarpe hogan outlet, I saw everyone sleepy. Then he introduced himself as a Ph. d..
Related Articles:

Glutinous Rice Roll

When a man

It goes with the winter.

Night gradually deep, listening to the sound of rain and action, flowing over, at the moment I do not know, whether you like me to sit in the window? In the south of the Yangtze River, branches, as early as Acacia root. I across the misty rain, see Mo autumn bloom again, annihilation of the not Millennium affectionate, back and forth between, every inch of time were put in the collection of the bottom of my heart.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-5-7 22:26:47 | 显示全部楼层

Xinjiang, Yili (a) Sailimu Lake

< p > Sailimu Lake belongs to alpine lakes, in the hottest summer, the lake is ice cold. If you want to swim here, no one can withstand it biting. Here is a cold water fish, the fish it tender meat, delicious taste. Transport must be placed in the ice, if more than twenty-four hours to cook, then it will become as dry as air dried beef,golden goose saldi, so only to eat this delicious fish in Yili.
< p > around Sayram Lake semi circle, came to the lake on the other end, but also visitors most places, a few years ago after tourism development here have lost original shape. In my clear and distant memory, every year in June and July. Here the sky and the lake is blue, is about to melt the snow and the pine outline jagged peaks cuddling a, colorful flowers open all over the hillsides. Now the beauty of life has been destroyed, revealing a clear yellow land.
< p > a place has the taste of a place, if you have been to ILI, breathed air of Yili,hogan outlet, the drilling your reins of apple flavor taste suddenly feel like the nose and mouth aroma, this fragrance will follow you for the rest of my life.
< p > fortunately, now people are aware of the it,tn pas cher, removal of redundant construction, provide special road to visitors,hogan sito ufficiale, not destroyed the gift of nature to our green life, let them unexpectedly quickly restored the original appearance of.
not far away,tn requin pas cher, the lake has a large two hills and a small pavilion on the hill. A gentle breeze,nike tn pas cher, the lake a blossoming spray, the swans and birds in pairs of unknown playing in the water. They sometimes fly to the sky, sometimes on the lake, the shepherd riding horses, sheep grazing leisurely in the lake. The wind stopped, the water is quiet, the lake has become all the lover, she accepted all the skies to clear the deep heart. The sky, the clouds are changing all kinds of scenery, as well as the flash of a bird flying, as well as cattle and sheep drinking water, are reflected in the water one one.
< p > Sailimu Lake and Guozigou into the path of the Ili River Valley, when you after a few hours of bumps in the vast Gobi desert road, while you are tired when, so that all of a sudden your eyes a bright,hogan scarpe, into your line of sight is connected with the Castle Peak in the distance,scarpe hogan outlet, Lan Tianxiang blue lake, a time you will be tired to nothing, concentrate to appreciate the beauty of this world. Then you will feel to the lake above the ground a lot, no matter from which range of the lake is so amazing, this is beautiful Sailimu Lake.
Related Articles:

Space of life

In fact, always thought that day into the University, is the dream of a new journey, but more grow up more trouble. Then, by the optimistic, gradually began to dim, began dissociability, began to have feelings, began to sad. Even the fear of future society, afraid of the future.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复