主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-24 18:05:24 | 显示全部楼层

The body is my other brother

is a drag on the 30 years of my good brother, he quietly lying on the bed. The clock is ticking in his sleep outside ticking tireless flowing.
for what, a person walking through the vast sea of humanity.
< p > 25 years old, he was less a piece of bone, knee cartilage accidentally broke. In the later years of running slowly eroded. I thought he was still young, should keep running.
< p > a few times I drink stupor and he took me back, when I woke up and saw him lying on the bed, body scraped good pieces of leather. I don't know how he stumbled back his touch, he who Anshang pain I negative I never know.
< p > 22 years old, shedding his molars, I preference for sweets,golden goose, ruined the tooth, because nothing to rely on and around a few teeth will prematurely loose and fall off, his digestive system will be greatly affected, aging may arrive early.
< p > look at the mouth, he is no longer a ruddy, we let him say things too much, it is some useless words, flattering, hypocrisy, lying, explain yourself, confession, flaunt,hogan sito ufficiale, sometimes but also all over the world to shout, for fear that others do not pay attention to and bury themselves. These can be said to say words let him hurt vitality greatly. At the age of 30 he had his voice work tired, skin flabby, snore in the quiet night.
and the excessive meat, and propensity to hurt his stomach.
< p > I let him become like this,goyard paris, I took him to the diverse world, let he immersed indulgence in worldly pleasure!
< p > 30 years,golden goose scarpe, a long or short time, a man began to slowly grow old, I can even imagine his decrepit, years will not let each person. Suddenly my nose is sour, I feel sorry for him.
I saw my body,hogan sito ufficiale, quietly lying on the bed in the room, I took a few laps, and then sat down on the bed and looked at the thin bed. I let him calm down.
in the years of his tireless passion, I let him empty waiting at a loss. Wait until the strength attenuation, the pleasures of the world but all of a sudden real,golden goose uomo saldi, let him not stalwart body, to carry so much desire.
and his face, I saw him in the mirror, every day there are some changes, those changes are too subtle, I also not aware of.
would you like to say sorry to yourself?
I don't know if it is not a dream,ugg soldes.
< p > 30 years, I watched him grow up a little bit. I remember the scene, with a group of children together, playing marbles, catch birds to catch fish, carrying a bag to school, through the wind, frost,tn requin pas cher, rain and snow, grew up in the many hardships of life. Although the frowns between old, but in my heart, he is still a child, absurd and confused through the day.
Related Articles:

Carle Witt education

You and me, to look at each other's warmth.

The middle school teacher's Day blessing message r

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-25 05:02:04 | 显示全部楼层

The fourth grade primary school student reviews hi

Time: 2012-03-20 23:24 sources: network editor: click on the network reproduced: time fourth grade primary school student reviews highlights & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; in the eyes of the teacher,scarpe hogan outlet, you are a clever, clever boy. Over learning,ugg pas cher, but sometimes you have to concentrate on learning, especially this semester, you let the teacher down. Since it is class cadres, it is necessary to strictly require their own everywhere. As long as you overcome their own problems, will become a good student. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; honest, warm, concerned about the collective, learning to consciously is you the most prominent advantages, from you to teacher respectful words, you can see that you are a support teaching and manners of the child, to actively participate in sports activities, but also excellent teacher's right hand, just you in class management even more ambitious, I wish you have a new breakthrough in the new year. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; you are a naturally active and smart girl, for the class teacher's question, you can think seriously and actively speak. Unknown to the public, hard labor. But you have a point like a boy, love to do little tricks in class, fun, made the teacher angry, I hope you will get rid of faults and look for the target, redouble our efforts, do a good student that everyone praised. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; in the eyes of the teacher,hogan outlet, you are a frail boy,golden goose, don't love to answer questions in class, talk to also have a little shy, visible your heart good, just learning you don't try, unlike you, boys should learn something, don't always be overcautious, boldly input to the learning! Actively participate in classroom learning,golden goose scarpe donna, set up faith and challenge to the old one!                           you are a polite,tn pas cher, smart boy, you are careful, the idea of a particularly large number of active labor. But the study is not conscious, homework can not be completed. The biggest drawback is a "lazy" word, "Shu Shan Road, there is ground for the track",scarpe hogan outlet, want to make a difference. Many under painstaking efforts,hogan sito ufficiale, then look at the convergence of the planet you playing of heart, systemic heart investment to learn!           &.Related Articles:

My love

Confucius

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-27 16:47:26 | 显示全部楼层

Love him, you want to bless him

I, you, she, we three, who love who.
you don't say anything to me, afraid I know it will be sad, I know. But you don't say anything,hogan outlet, let me guess. I'm more confused and worried. Only her love is love? What about me? At least I know The case is entirely cleared.,golden goose scarpe donna, his position in your heart there is no love, only responsibility.
but I have been in love with him, That's all. That's the only reason I can give myself when I'm leaving.
I have nothing to do, to do, to say,scarpe hogan outlet, have done their best.
I know, you have to say that there is nothing, but the ambiguous text messages, it is normal. I understand your thoughts. Please forgive me, I can't accept it.
this time please do not >
fate is very shallow, loneliness is very deep.
"in this world,tn requin pas cher, there's always a proposition that I don't understand. That's why trust has been turned into ashes. Are we wrong? Or time is wrong? Do not know too many people will change their mind, maybe go through life I do not understand, but destined lonely but extends to forever. We can't go back." The fate of the encounter, in other people's body I saw his shadow.
why you, leave me, only back, no hug, only indifference,spaccio hogan outlet, not sorry. I hate you hate you hate you. But I know how deep hate is, how deep love is. You should be happy, you still care about each other. If it weren't for me, you'd be happy right now, that's the way she told me that day. I'm sorry. Looking back on the nine years, the only change, is the love for you, but it is more than you and her together for two years.
I told myself to be strong. Go to work every day, would like to use the work to the paralysis of their own do not want you, do not want to divorce,scarpe hogan outlet, but can not do. I can not imagine what I am going to do, how to say to my family, I want to leave you, I can not open the mouth. Every day after work, back to the door did not go in, said to himself: this home, I can come back a few times? Before I go to bed, I will ask: when do you want to change the bed? I dreamed you suddenly figured out talking to me. When I wake up I ask myself: is this true? Or false.
you said to me that morning to do a divorce, I suddenly Mongolia, what to do, I can't say anything. Although I said to divorce,hogan outlet online, in fact, I want to stay, I want you to stay. Look at your indifference, I had to pretend to a pair of very strong like that could pretend to be free and easy person to face. Actually, I can't do anything well. In fact, I was a child, will cry.
actually should be together, it should be you. She told me that you chose me because of my mother, right? She destroy the relationship between you,scarpe hogan online, very funny, if not because of that night I was assassinated by accident, you should not agree to get married. Why had not said?
Related Articles:

It feels like a terrible thing.

183 laws o

I know how

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-29 08:09:36 | 显示全部楼层

Love, has nothing to do with the years, just a hin

< br   > the first of those tears let us without a word,air max pas cher, in the four seasons slowly interpretation of the scattered helpless, along the track of the fate, ups and downs along the way. We all go through, this life of frustrations is our experience.
we have been tangled in the real memory, worrying future bound, so we really happy? Every day are so ignorant live,nike tn pas cher, the heart is very tired, never see not see the future, let us become confused. This life is so sad, everyone has their own grief.
where do we come,hogan outlet online, and where to go, so we face the ignorance, everything is not so simple. We can not predict the future, we see the world is the biggest potential barrier. We have nowhere to place the soul, so that only the muddle along without any aim in the world. In this cold night, in the long history of the years, we slowly disappeared.
in the lonely time, who is like me to start the warm embrace of life with a word to see, and that is "love" ". Has nothing to do with years, is only a light sentence, the time is still good,hogan outlet, the reality is stable. One day, will blow away all the time.
day of birds in the sky,hogan sito ufficiale, that is free, we also have that a few familiar. Year after year the circulation, the years have left their mark on our faces. Once the remembrance of the old time, is like a dream.
the past laughter, as if never existed,tn requin pas cher, so much sigh. The cycle of the seasons, so that we do not know,air max 95 soldes, this world of flowers bloom. Whenever we lift his head, always feel, it inadvertently missed, the clouds in the sky is a kind of ethereal, as if a exists.
years and, as we all know, slowly, finally we all know,hogan sito ufficiale, we are just passing each other. This life fate is so shallow, this encounter is like a moment of parting. Left a beautiful or sad story. Let us look back, once the injury and pain, is that the The imprint is engraved on my heart. Related Articles:

I was in the University, in the university suspended under the trees

Wife and wife I love you

I saw it in my coffee.

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-30 04:23:58 | 显示全部楼层

The bullwhip effect in marketing

The bullwhip effect in marketing ""
< p > "bullwhip effect" is commonly existing in the marketing activities of high risk, it aggravated the supplier supplies and inventory risk, and even disrupt production business plan and marketing management order, leading to chaos in the production,scarpe golden goose, supply and marketing, to solve the "bullwhip effect" problem is the prerequisite for normal enterprise marketing management and good service to our customers.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Procter & Gamble (P & G) was found in the study "diapers" market demand,scarpe hogan outlet, the retail volume of the product is quite stable,goyard prix, volatility is not significant. But in order to consider the distribution center of her, surprised to find that volatility has increased significantly, its distribution center said that they are in order to her in accordance with the order demand summary of vendors. Further study found that, retailers often according to the prediction of sales history and realistic sales to determine a more objective order quantity, but in order to ensure the order quantity is on the timely availability of,hogan outlet online, and are able to adapt to changes in customer demand increases, they usually will predict the order quantity for some amplification to orders from wholesalers,air jordan homme, wholesalers for the same considerations,goyard pas cher, will be in the summary based on the retailer's order quantity to make certain amplified to sales order. So, although the customer demand and no big fluctuations, but after retailers and wholesalers ordering quantity is enlarged, a level of enlarged. This is the demand variation in marketing amplification phenomenon,hogan sito ufficiale, people popularly called "bullwhip effect".
,hogan rebel outlet, a "bullwhip effect" causes
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; "bullwhip effect" is phenomenon commonly existing in the marketing activities, because when the supply chain of suppliers at all levels only according to the demand information of the adjacent sub vendors from supply decision and information needs of the authenticity of the will progressively enlarged phenomenon from occurring along the supply chain upstream and, arriving at the source (such as total sales, or the product of the producers) suppliers, their access to the information demand and the actual consumption market customer demand information occurred great deviation, coefficient of variation of demand than demand variation coefficient of distributors and retailers in the much larger. Due to the demand magnifying effect of variation of influence, upstream suppliers tend to maintain the inventory level is higher than the downstream demand, to cope with the retailer ordering of the uncertainty, thus artificially increases the supply chain in the upstream suppliers of production, supplies, inventory management and marketing risk, and even lead to chaos in the production, supply and marketing.
Related Articles:

Mid Autumn Festival _5

At that time, we were very pu

I love dogs more than man

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-5 20:57:47 | 显示全部楼层

While complaining, while loving

do you find an interesting phenomenon, people get together, the topic is always the most complaints. < br   > < br   > for example, several girlfriends together, people say that children do not listen, increasingly difficult to manage, let a person tired. Some people say that she is a difficult person,hogan outlet online, how to pay the total change not to come to her with a smile. Some people say that her husband know all day outside fooling around, and even marriage memorial day, birthday what forget, not to mention a gift you bask. < br   > < br   > men together, complain about the unfair distribution, the price is too high,golden goose saldi, wages did not rise,tn requin pas cher, raging haze, there doesn't seem to be what can make people satisfied. Some people say, still frowning, down to meditate or comment,hogan rebel outlet, as if trying to figure out a way to save the world. < br   > < br   > in fact, the world simply do not have to save, life is not so bad,goyard pas cher, just living in some beautiful things is people hide in the heart. For us,air max pas cher, life is a piece of fine clothes, occasionally will be stained with dust. The dust at any time shake, vomit vomit tank, vent to vent their anger, complain a lot, himself comfortable,hogan outlet online, and still live happily. People treat life mostly, while complaining about, while love - this is life.  those who complain tired, pay less, just said: "this work can't do!" A task can be issued, they immediately enter the working state, go all out, without the slightest hesitation. Even some people will say: "to work, do not work all night until today." Is love and enjoy life "workaholic" rhythm. And those people complaining of high prices, each month just finished the mortgage, also gratefully said: "home is less and less, life is getting better and better!"  now that love, why complain? In fact,scarpe hogan outlet, everyone's life has little trouble, can not avoid the complain, just want to live better, more and more close to our ideal. Complain about the nature of the people, who would not have worked tirelessly to hymn singing. Moderate complain, negative energy can also lose heart, make life more happy, more passionate. < br   > < br   > life is like a piece of Chinese clothing, people wear in the body, from time to time to shake the dust, the soul will not be accumulated too much gray.
Related Articles:

Mao Zedong, Chairman Mao's classic quotations

Forced goo

Night gradually deep, listening to the sound of rain and action, flowing over, at the moment I do not know, whether you like me to sit in the window? In the south of the Yangtze River, branches, as early as Acacia root. I across the misty rain, see Mo autumn bloom again, annihilation of the not Millennium affectionate, back and forth between, every inch of time were put in the collection of the bottom of my heart.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复