主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 16:42:13 | 显示全部楼层

The unforgettable face composition

unforgettable that proud face. Beijing sun shine, great in sparkling water cube. And I see the sweat of scientific and technological personnel flowing into the pool slowly. Their environmental protection bubble at the end of the do appearance, pool with high quality materials, relying on their wisdom, by the strong will, they once again get positive praise,air max tn pas cher, they once again exposed smile and the water cube as dazzling and dazzing, stirring.
unforgettable that proud face. Beijing Olympic Games to do a high quality, new style. While the torch is set down for an unprecedented record, "Xiangyun" is scientific and technical personnel as the torch made name reflects the characteristics of Chinese traditional culture, when the torch in a stick a baton. We gave him a new slogan: "light the passion and deliver the dream". When the dream to fly to the summit of Everest, when the flame lit in the high altitude, I saw the science and technology personnel that Zhang Zihao face and that brilliant smile, I know their dream come true. At the same time, the world was shocked, they understand the strong China and the Chinese people's wisdom.
< p > winter night, in the dead of night, the street lights dim, already the moon hanging in the sky, but it is very lonely,air max pas cher, let me have a lot of feeling of life.
life,nike tn pas cher, I have seen countless faces: kindly face, let me feel the warmth of life; unfamiliar face, let me see the colorful life; brilliant face, let me realize the beauty of life...... However, the most let me unforgettable is the tired face, it let me understand the hardships of life.
unforgettable that proud face. Scientific and technical personnel for the Olympic Games, racking their brains, drain, and finally put the bird's nest in front of the world. The bird's nest, a blending with nature's name. When the scientific and technical personnel to hear world on the bird's nest amazed, see world touch with giants like iron and steel, again and again a thumbs up. He then,
two: forget the tired face
one: unforgettable that proud face
unforgettable that proud face. That's what they should have come. That is the one billion and three hundred million Chinese people cheer for the Olympic Games, the pride of China refueling. Wish the scientific and technical personnel to continue to move forward with a proud face, to create a better future for china.
China, Beijing, Olympic Games, the three closely linked. Since the 2000 annual Olympic success, China rapid development, beautiful environment, great bird's nest, the water cube...... All reflect the Humanistic Olympics, science and technology Olympics,goyard pas cher, the characteristics of the green olympics. The Olympic Games to Beijing such a stage, Beijing also gave the world such a stunning performance, wonderful program. And behind the stage is the unknown technical personnel in the sweat. It is their hard work,hogan outlet, our today's powerful China is their creation,chaussure jordan pas cher, only the country host the Olympics opportunity, they are great, their selfless. They are the only true hero.
our school did not know when to come to a special clean-up of the old man, she was about sixty years old, wearing a worn down, pushing a shabby tricycle, walk up the road to stagger, let a person >Related Articles:

My hometown composition 600 words

Applause c

Small animals composition 120

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-21 01:59:24 | 显示全部楼层

That day, I found out......

That day, I found out......

back home,hogan outlet, the family is very happy, mother and grandmother around me asked that question, I came back, Dad's car and have no shadow.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; from the days of "suffering" of I, already hungry, I like a little hamster, in search of a food in the fridge. Suddenly I found a pamphlet on the refrigerator,hogan sito ufficiale, I am curious to get down, is a medical record. What surprised me is clearly written on the name of the father. My heart was hanging up: what's wrong with the father not? I quickly opened, inside the net is illegible text. I know you to want to know the father's illness. I carefully a word carefully drilling, for fear of missing a word. At the end of the doctor diagnosed, several characters appear in front of me,hogan outlet, "the left ear deafness, I froze. How could this be? Why my father didn't tell me about?...... My tears in the eyes. I held back tears, decided to ask what.
            at night, I took the records, to Dad's room. I asked my father: "Dad, how are you,hogan outlet, why you will" deafness "?" Dad looked at the side of the mother, and haw. The mother pushed the father's shoulder, said: "it is said!" Dad turned,scarpe hogan outlet, I saw his face the vicissitudes of life,goyard prix, a few silk corner of the eye wrinkles recounting the hardships of life, a few strands of white hair on the head that the passage of time. He smiled at me and said: "my daughter, I'm all right, you don't worry." "You said nothing," his mother finally could not resist, dissatisfaction said: "daughter, blame your father, all day from dawn to dusk,jordan pas cher, I would have called him not to stay up late to work overtime, but he just wouldn't listen." Dad know no hiding from me, he said: "no matter what the doctor said, as long as pay more attention to rest on the line." I listened to, can not help but sour,goyard soldes, tears like the spewing out of the water, blurred my eyes. Dad holding my hand, looked at me and said: "children, quick to learn.Related Articles:

Perched on the branches of their own

Qingxin Ling Chi

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-22 13:59:34 | 显示全部楼层

Three pot of vegetable oil

Grandma
grandmother accidentally broke her foot last year, she thought it would not be better. Everyone was surprised when she handed over 60 thousand dollars to my aunt! The original junior honor two old living expenses, they are not willing to spend. My grandmother said,tn pas cher, if she had the money just to unexpected misfortune, to do the funeral.
the day I went to visit her mother, just come back from the country cousin grandma, bring three pots of vegetable oil to the mother.
Uncle
bad words of the cousin said, a three pot. I understand the meaning, is the grandmother to every four children three pot of vegetable oil, including mother, uncle,chaussure supra pas cher, aunt, cousin (son of the smalls brothers died 30 years ago).
mother Nana said,chaussure jordan pas cher, how can the elderly eat things, hair ah. Mother hold the phone, to the grandmother of the past. My grandmother lovingly said, son ah,hogan outlet, this is our own rapeseed oil squeezed out, eating at ease.
this is the standard 10 kg oil pot,sac goyard pas cher, brown rapeseed oil to oil filling, until the bottleneck.
grandmother is like this, with the wings of love to protect the children and grandchildren. In the later years of life, still like a candle in the wind, shining light, shining on us.
before the Spring Festival, the grandmother to the home of the chickens, eggs, pork, tofu, glutinous rice, one one to each of the children's home. With her grandchildren, because I am the biggest, so in the first few years I had married, can also be divided into a. Eat a grandma sent special purchases for the Spring Festival with heavy feeling, love.
listen to the mother to call the grandmother, grandmother's shadow immediately appeared in front of me. When I was in high school, in order to make a living, my parents went to Jiangxi to make a living with my brothers. I stubbornly refused to leave home. Then, my grandmother every day I refers to the computation time,golden goose mid star, early at the junction to greet me. Of course, I have to wait for my grandmother to save up the house can not eat eggs.
grandfather grandmother getting older, family members refused to accept their hard earned love food. Grandma said, the eaves of water, down stream. Only you guys are good, we are good.
grandmother more than 70 years old, not only responsible for the field, but also a day to do a table of tofu. Early in the morning,nike tn pas cher, grandma Grandpa up grinding beans, cooked pulp, bittern, pressed tofu, then pick a burden to go from village. Grandpa and grandma to do the bean curd is big and delicate, by the folks love. My grandmother used to keep out of the bean dregs pig, fat and strong, fresh meat.
influenced me the most is to oneself. What is good never willing to eat, or to eat or stay younger,converse pas cher, do. Like watching others eat eat more happy than you. Grandmother to see more than the day.
and aunt to take Grandpa grandmother to the city pension, they wouldn't agree. My grandmother said, the country air fresh, appropriate to do some crops, exercise and health. Grandpa grandmother now ninety years old, still insist on farming.
mother wants me to carry a pot of oil. I opened the lid, for a long time in the oil.Related Articles:

Half Love Song

Sanyangkaitai people

Years have marks

Fortunately, later three mule pull support things pass by the folks also join the pad road work, about 30 minutes, good basic pad, vehicle barely passed the dangerous section of the road. The driver from the trunk of the car to help us together road pad folks per person a bottle of mineral water, the villagers laughed while yelling mule toward the direction of home to continue the journey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-24 05:22:01 | 显示全部楼层

Shizumori baishang bloom regard with equanimity.

I don't know, so I sit in front of the screen.
night, messy. Yuemanxilou, according to the appearance of not clear between duplicity. The fuzzy past, abandoned light, Khaled Speechless, who disturb the quiet life true depths. I hope you in the Antarctic, North Star, a meteor a you to dust, just flower briefly as the broad-leaved epiphyllum. Annihilation is barren, broken by qian.
The
autumn, leisurely. In Jiangnan ancient alley, the lingering rain, Bai Causeway willow shade, in at the end of the alley long,hogan outlet online, the charm of the umbrella is not far away, drunk the whole perspective. A curtain of rain, no phase blurred,golden goose outlet, under the umbrella of the woman with Qingshiban always melancholy and moody, smile, in the roadway. Let me wander, lag foot stand, absence.
a candle, out of the dawn.
is too small, The end of life so early, the distant fragrance aftertaste float near, don't smell the burning oath. Time is always more and more long, who Xu who is a long, not to leave a Duyi static window, the breakdown of the shattered vows and tears to see cherry blossoms scattered.
red tile white wall, it rolls.
memories of the old walls, carved mottled markings. The stranger the flowers open, I over several years, at the time of the ring in the way. Only if the first sign of life, instead of waiting for the fate of a wave of sunset, said to be haunted by a woman. Who is who ever? Is who broke the world?
looked up, 45 of the sky, deep blue, white mist and cloud is fresh and leisure. With the old thoughts, Chen Yunyan,sca goyard pas cher, opened the dusty memories, in a piece of the sky. With a red light, left by the silhouette of the man who is fuzzy? Who is it that shadow?
< p > drink wine as world clutch of the vicissitudes of life, closing a window, could not hide the sadness everywhere, who still cloud twilight at the end of the shallow sing. To the time meets the wrong person, is a ridiculous; the wrong time meets to the person, is a desolate; the right time meets to the person, is a gorgeous Ke happiness.
cool afternoon, a fragrant green tea, green tea and ring away, cooking wine, and years of old time to sit. A broken Nanke pure dream, now, who deserted century? Who and who zhuangguo love? I respect you a cup out of the dawn, you are God,scarpe hogan outlet, I'm dada horseshoe.
regard with equanimity, years of quiet good.
summer time blurred, Qingjian, late in the season is always with some. When autumn rolls, with small pieces, with flowers cold breeze,hogan sito ufficiale, I came to angela. See Mo wind,scarpe hogan outlet, sweet little time left in the. I walk in the world without you,hogan outlet, and see the flowers, flowers, invincible, in view of the end.
cut a light,nike tn pas cher, through the woman, I love autumn rain lingering. Walk in the autumn of the stranger, I love you they cool, I love your red broken falls, I love you the melodious. On the fall red, began to show clear, wet one sleeve skirt. Drunk dream, light red.
Related Articles:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Life can not be without poetr

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-24 16:08:01 | 显示全部楼层

Love, a lifetime

love itself,mont blanc porte mine, slowly in the exposed side; in a false story that his hideous; gawking mood, was instantly countless don't understand love so hard, drowned; problems of corner also don't leave room for himself to turn; love so hard,hogan outlet online, from the beginning to forever, telling myself to learn to love to pay; love is so tired, in the middle of the habit of holding his own, quietly looking at the sky, and the sky itself, appear pale; love is so far, the distance between two people is so near,nike tn pas cher, always want to use the heart to approach, but love is like a glass ball, when about to rotate from the other side, one not careful,hogan sito ufficiale, will be reduced to fragments! Love so cruel,golden goose saldi, it will change the world of desolation! Then the fiery love will fade into affection,air max pas cher, friendship, or even unfeeling! A short and long life,hogan outlet, love seems so lonely, so lonely! Maybe only themselves will occasionally read their own! Love really does not need too much, sometimes as long as a smile and a gently hug! Let love your heart not too lonely! I don't want to love is a movie and a drama, I want to have a good carries it, and you gently embrace together, let it dissolve into your heart, so our love will be together, slowly into a lifetime!
HTML template love,converse pas cher, a lifetime
Related Articles:

I wish you could read

Love in the farewell - to all the girls

Into the depths of the years

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复