主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-6 00:48:32 | 显示全部楼层

In the evening after the home power outage composi

mom and dad are out, the family left me alone. Home seems to be empty in the dark. I quickly got a candle, lit it,hogan sito ufficiale, and finally saw a ray of light in the dark. Although not bright, but my heart still feel warm, feel comfort. The candles are lit,scarpe hogan outlet, but I haven't finished my homework yet! Always can not use this a ray of light to write it? Blame the damn power company, just at this time the power outage!
the night of the blackout
said nothing. I immediately got a flashlight and hung it on the wall with a rope, and it was a simple electric light. I had an inspiration, learn to Edison and took a few mirrors to reflect light, make the light more brightly, although is not very bright, but barely do homework the. Finish the homework, then I feel bored. Usually at this time, I always turn on the TV to watch the TV play. But now the power cut, nothing can be done. Watching the candle that beats the flame,hogan outlet online, it is getting shorter and shorter. Melted wax, a drop down, to form a knot in one's heart. If the candle burns out,golden goose uomo saldi, the flashlight is dead, it will be a terrible result! Electricity turned out to be so precious! I do not blame the power company, and perhaps they encountered a problem, right? Such a thought,air max pas cher, the mood is much more comfortable.
when lost will cherish. Electricity, the life of the ordinary things, but it is so precious! Let us save electricity, cherish the resources, together for our beautiful home and work hard!
night, quietly coming; Phoenix, cool wind......
hearing the most flexible blind. I have heard that in the dark, people's hearing will increase a lot. It was a bit of a false statement. "Buzz......" A burst of rapid and weak voice sounded in my ear. From near and far, unpredictable. Is a mosquito! I quietly picked up the mosquito mosquito, according to the direction of sweep, what is not. I don't lose heart, calm down, and wait for the best time. Suddenly,golden goose scarpe donna, the mosquito stopped beside the candle. I shot a shot -- it was a burst of electric current. Did you get it? I am depressed to pick up the beat, what did not. It is a snap,air max 95 pas cher, kazakhstan! Call you! Light and bright, dark world, and finally restored to light. Streets and lanes are lit all kinds of lights,sac goyard pas cher, and once again lit the streets. The original call is so beautiful!
I quietly walked out of the house, action is very light, for fear of being discovered by their parents. Out of the door, the darkness around me makes me forget what spring is! I had a quarrel with my parents, and I didn't want to stay at home, just taking advantage of the power cut.
the night of the blackout
a quiet night, I'm working on my homework. Suddenly, a burst of rapid current sound emitted from the transformer, then the "bang", a power outage. I am scared, I could react, around long dark. My eyes from the light of a sudden to dark, almost can not see what. After a period of time, the eyes only slowly to restore. Looked out of the window, in addition to the tall building in the distance, it was almost dark outside.
Related Articles:

Elementary school five grade

Birthday to grandma's composition _2

Ice and sn

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-11 07:21:08 | 显示全部楼层

I love dad good composition _1

I love my mom, but I love my dad more.
I love my dad,hogan sito ufficiale, I love in the study of the strict requirements of my father,air jordan homme, love in life and I like the "sisters" of the general father.
< p > to eat breakfast, dad from the refrigerator, took a bag of cabbage, just open you found forgot Sheng hot pickled mustard tuber dishes, then solemnly to are eating breakfast, I said: "Cui flower, to the plate to." I heard,tn pas cher, was lengzhu. Thought: what is the name of the father? Who is her? Is it me? "Why are you still holding on to the plate! Tracy!" My father repeated. It suddenly dawned on me, and just wanted openings and father quarreled, an idea flashed through my mind -- I want a tooth for a tooth. In the same way refute father. So I pretended to look, from the cabinet took a plate placed in front of his father, proudly said: "the dog egg dishes brought." Then, my father and I are can't help to uproarious......
< p > I have a happy family, in this home, the parents love makes my life always and everywhere is full of happiness and warmth, I all day immersed in the love of the ocean.
Born from
my father is a teacher, busy all day in the first line of teaching. He treats the work meticulously, due diligence, often is my mother and I have already come from school, after work, but also has not seen his form, the holiday
I love dad good composition two: I love my father
to heart may have noble and dignified, thanks to a mother's love is. But in my heart, my father's love is like a shining sun,mont blanc porte mine, shining bright, warm my heart, spur me to grow.
my father is a "double faced", in the study, he is strict with me, in life,hogan sito ufficiale, he is my real good sister".
my father is a plumber, he often work overtime,golden goose saldi, all the rest time less than a month. However, my father will always spend a lot of time to strictly require me to study hard. In the evening, when my father came back home,bottes ugg france, his face was tired, and sat on the chair. I saw my father so tired, took the opportunity to take only 86 points of the Chinese test papers to show him. Who knows, Dad see the papers, suddenly lift the spirit, furious, and yelled at me and said, "you are such a test of? 100 points on the remaining 86 points, the other 14 points how lost, do not want to?" I listened, red face down the head. Dad dutifully read the papers, instantly became wrinkled brow Mei dried vegetables. After a while, dad put down the papers, sighed, as if to deliberately suppress the anger in the heart. "You tell me the reason for the low score." Father said seriously. "I...... I was too careless." I'm so ashamed. Then my father and I analyzed the reasons for the careless drop. Sure enough, in the next exam,hogan outlet, I took a high score. Father did not encourage me, but in earnest to me said: "in the failure to find out the reasons and stand up, this success is the real success..."
I love my father's excellent composition one: I love my father
Related Articles:

Imaginatio

Red and black _6.

The narrat

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-22 08:44:10 | 显示全部楼层

Stored love will go bad.

HTML template storage of love will degenerate
garden of sweet scented osmanthus fragrance. Too tempting. As usual on the evening alone to campus walk, only to smell that sweet osmanthus. The faint fragrance with warm air, with the breeze hands lunged,golden goose outlet, a kiss on my cheek. Clusters of yellow flowers in a crowded, seemed to whisper, and seemed to be sleeping together. Flowers are very, very small,hogan scarpe outlet, standing in 5 meters away can only see the lush leaves, sweet scented osmanthus, when you walk into the look, they like the sky flashing stars, looming tease your eyes. Roommate Ringling bought a small bottle, designed to contain the sweet scented osmanthus,converse blanche, a good home to see her mother. It seems to have all of a sudden I have to sigh: love can also be stored? The nature of things is because nature is beautiful, if the flowers with removable storage, ask whether it maintain the natural fragrance. Perhaps the roommate's mother heard the storage half a semester of sweet scented osmanthus, it is inevitable that there will be a trace of regret, that sweet scented osmanthus incense is the taste,hogan outlet online, that wistful feeling there will be, there must be some. Let the sweet scented osmanthus so quietly open,mont blanc pas cher, it lost some of the aromatic. That is the most natural fragrance. Stay or not, the changes of the seasons is so free, why go hard to retain. The movie "day dreamer", this scene let me deeply: a top photographers to shoot a snow leopard, specific went to Mount Everest,hogan outlet, toured in thousands of meters on the mountain, only to shoot under the rare snow leopard. When snow leopard integrity ran out,goyard paris, he did not quickly press the shutter,tn pas cher, but squinting quietly appreciate it, friends asked him the reason. He probably said, "sometimes hard to find something, when it really appears, I would like to appreciate it, do not want to let the camera to record, perhaps the lens has been unable to record the feeling of the time". Yes, love a person, just to love is, if not, it is fate, a calm, a contented enough, conservative it is the most primitive state of nature, is to give it free.Related Articles:

Exist _2

My hometow

Out of high school, we think, can finally get rid of examination oriented education, shout, breathing loudly, in order to childhood that may be ambitious, may be small but absolute ideal is not dispensable and hard, only to find university is like Sprite and liquor depth bomb is sweet but is also very easy to let you fall.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-23 10:32:44 | 显示全部楼层

Elder sister (next)

out of the University, the eldest sister in Panzhihua, Anshan two transfer. Endless sorrow, mother back away, mother's heart is constantly give personal advice.
< p > in front of my parents, I have to be strong; in front of the brother and sister,hogan sito ufficiale, I want to be strong; in front of my husband,golden goose outlet, I want to be strong (he is more like a child); in front of the children, I want strong; in no blood brother >
I hate big holes. Get along with people, care about the details of the temperature. Read the passage and focus on details of the image; watch the scenery, pay attention to detail the connotation; describe things, pay attention to the details of description.
, whether it is enjoying books, or chat, have beautiful and warm details, so I ran.
fortunately these positions, are related to the management, the subject of the study, the eldest sister was also relieved some of the.
don't dream vaguely, sad weeping tears.
< p > Mother's tutor is a woman not in politics, administration, and into the blood in the essence of Confucianism and the combination of them is impregnable fortress, stands in the heart of elder sister, and sister like to engage in professional, like as a teacher. At the beginning, but also smoothly. Rich and profound professional accumulation, with responsibility ethics open-minded open thinking trend, clear fruity for magnetic sound, whatever you do, do with management, or teach, and receives the high praise. Teaching business management classes to factory managers, due to the theoretical permeability have a wide range of knowledge, the contemporary cutting-edge information at your fingertips, from time to time interspersed among the vivid case, often Yujingsizuo. The governors have heart listening attentively to elder sister sit up and take notice.
at that time, the country is in urgent need of professional management personnel. The Northeast University (the predecessor of Northeastern University) management professional student, suddenly into some of the officials of the eye. Soon, the appointment came down. No matter how big sister left push right off,goyard pas cher, eventually arrived but the refuse, not from, will be expelled from the party! Taking into account the cannot due to their own preferences, influence a child's future and destiny, so sister had to became Dean of Anshan metallurgy Management Cadre Institute;, the office of Anshan Iron and Steel Group executives, one of the six ministers, became chairman and general manager under the command of the core think tank.
details,hogan outlet online, in recent years,hogan outlet, the frequent use of vocabulary, all kinds of books and information about it is a superb collection of beautiful things. In this life, in the life the indispensable chain, I don't like, it and trickery, strategy, all kinds of stuff collusion.
study of the west wall of a side by side shelves, is full of all kinds of classic I love, my sister Xu pick, casual look! I excitedly, be full of joy, come up with a favorite book from the bookcase, sister white faces, bulky up happy smile, a pair wise narrow eyes in the back of the lens, blinking earnestly warmth. I have spoiled shrugged, naughty look sister one eye, there is heat,hogan sito ufficiale, Teng in my heart. Since 30 years ago, as if a generation had passed, the grandmother into another world,hogan outlet online, I have not spoiled!
My sister home to
communication with people, if not the real thing,golden goose outlet, warm warm heart lung details embedded in them, what about the yuan, not to mention the other?
Related Articles:

The old man staying-up late on new year's Eve luna

Go on your own

A Fallen L

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-25 03:51:27 | 显示全部楼层

As lonely as static, liu.

< p > memory in the flower flowing has from the starting point of a shy, hold up a blue dream, all the way prostitution,hogan rebel outlet, across the landscape of Bashu, across the river on the balcony, shallow sing an illusion, soaring with ten thousand wisps of tenderness.
lonely as Liu, only words on the river the hook, but wait, juvenile white head.
another spring came, prime rhyme small red, green willow. The bridge is also the setting sun, warm cold. Snow warm again slowly to the East, I suddenly thought of Lu You's words, Yi, broken bridge side,nike tn pas cher, a lonely without the Lord is unhappy evening alone, but also with wind and rain.
how many times? Shadow temporarily turn, Kiyomi you like waterfall flowing long hair, love, such as crystal eyes, eyebrow contain smoke, with fingertips qianrou, skim the beauties of springtime, embroidered a piece of blooming flowers and full moon.
lost heart on the other side of fireworks, shivering in the wind to. Send the night ink, fat Acacia, thin Zhu Yan, bitter Qing, warm cold.
how many back? Fleeting round-trip, you Zijin like lotus skirt, lotus like smiling face, such as narcissus graceful, shake flow of the sea huedak, swing a season sky blue sea blue,,
< p > hard, tired of the text, bid farewell to the life how many comings and goings often, pear flower powder, Akimizu Ryo, snow gray, the rain boundless. Four seasons, like a song, sing a beautiful scenery.
floor bar still, see also cut by Nick furans, Diewu April thick, and this can last year?
sighs and wind blown everywhere, leisurely Piccolo, the final song to Renyi flowers. You can expect a bunch of Qingqi, Yang Qin Guan Road, on numerous hills and streams in your day, drunk, Confidante.
a wolf on the bridge, and the snow rolling section are incomplete, the word. Who to prop up the thin umbrella by westerly for distilling, Yang meteor v., tearful answered, margin flower Xie,hogan interactive outlet, waiting for the bald knob, until the end of time.
HTML template static Ruyue, such as Liu lonely.
in a hurry, too hastily, plum February cold, frozen snow green pine, said the sunset, jiduoxiyanggong?
heaven can point a month, half the poor world of fireworks.
who knows? Midnight rain,golden goose outlet, the clouds, the fog of the morning mist.
< p > who in the night shake pain thin Campanula, wake up crying in the distance vaguely a little residual light, wind Pro Yushu, chill arrived in the heart, cloud unexpectedly so deep, do not see a star.
< p > several nightmare, the broken bridge,hogan outlet, the residual, flower fly, rain,sca goyard pas cher, but I do not know the candlelight has done, tears wet pillow shirt, your voice cut constantly.
why?
midnight chilling, how many helpless or frozen sea. Looking back,air max femme pas cher, flower briefly as the broad-leaved epiphyllum, far away. The quiet and elegant,hogan scarpe outlet, the heroic and sincere, quietly hide in the corner without light, quietly combing Suimu wrinkles, silently to commemorate the passing of the years.
Related Articles:

Dongshan white flowers.

The doors

You don't

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复