主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-11 18:02:16 | 显示全部楼层

On my father's birthday.

< p > in fact, in my adult chat with my father, father said his was born chronological record seems to be calculated according to the lunar calendar. His father said that there were three different times in his file, and that he was confused sometimes. Like he was so young is born in the liberation of the people are generally according to the lunar calendar. Only later did he go to school, school registration form is calculated according to the Gregorian calendar, so he filled in the forms had born the Gregorian calendar calculation. Later fought the war,scarpe hogan online, he participated in the Liberation Army, to attend a formal and fill in the form, probably at that time, people to fill in their own birthday very casual,nike tn pas cher, in when to fill in a form and can not be timely and home telephone contact, so the error must be. Father said that he was a fill in the form in this situation. At once on his birthday some confused, did not think, just fill in the memory of the time. According to his father, before liberation, fill these things very casual. He filled out a lot of form, but he didn't have a lot of files. At that time the file does not pay attention to.
< p > along with the time forward development, social stability, people pay more attention to archives and, so later in the filling are quite serious, even repeatedly check. Especially for those who apply for Party membership, the relevant departments also specially engage in the transfer of what. And promotion of special cadres,mont blanc porte mine, the relevant departments have repeatedly review resumes.
I remember the first time I filled out a resume, not very seriously, because it is not too mature and sensible, is a high school time. Because of the need to join the league and fill in a form, is in the family background no clear, will not fill, group secretary said that not to fill. So, I specifically asked the father, father is a peasant said. I will fill in the blanks on that table at all filled. Later, I began to fill in a form, remember the time I in the family birth column fill in farming,air max pas cher, the students laughed,hogan sito ufficiale, said she is filling the revolutionary cadres family, because she was born from that day on and rural missed,air jordan pas cher, my father do revolutionary work, where the poor and lower middle peasants born ah. Yes,bottes ugg france, so I changed the also filled a revolutionary family, because father took part in the Yangtze crossing campaign, is a people's Liberation Army, has been engaged in the work force. Mother, is from the countryside reading out, distribution in the city to work, jobs and engaged in a lot of work, as a teacher, as a librarian, worked as a cashier, accounting, send and receive, accounting... Because of the many units, so her resume what time what units engaged in what work time long drag on the old. I have seen my mother fill out the form, so the impression is very deep. However, the mother's date of birth, she remembers very clearly. Once I asked her lunar calendar, she told me: "my date of birth may there is a mistake, because rural people are talking about the lunar calendar, I also heard mother said when I was born when born. When asked to fill in a form,chaussure tn pas cher, according to the mother, the mother of the fill. However, even if it is wrong, it is not a big move. Old to put it."
this year's Tomb Sweeping Day, I went to the river.
today is my father's birthday, this is what I see in my family's account book. Related Articles:

Xia Yu

Speech speech

Big Dian said tea 1001 nights of 7 families save tea

Aries, cheerful and lively, careless character they like a few words with the people around them, a joke what. Undeniable, witty humor joke can indeed play a role in regulating the tension, but straightforward Aries temper, easy to make their outspoken tell others may not want to hear the truth, which could cause others dislike.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.adva
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-13 18:10:26 | 显示全部楼层

Feel the spring

< br   > the day I through careful observation,tn requin pas cher, found in the small desert town of crown, mostly like chrysanthemum in full bloom, sharp branches were bowed shaped round >
this spring lingered for a long time in this desert town, could not see them up with.
< p > spring break the shackles of cold, cocoon in the warm embrace, which she filled with temperature touch throughout the vast mountains and rivers of the earth. Since then, in the circle of all things, one young life began to recover, the rhythm of the recovery from the remote the southern part of the country came slowly, the way to cluster Kam towns dot into colorful colorful and readily with heavy pen to painting field full of hope that the exuberant green, even the long lonely in the wilderness pretty sparse life, with her selfless Ganlu drop to stimulate them in barren and cold continuous burst of vitality.
< p > in the spring rain watering, on the right side of the tree or so skinny shriveled,golden goose outlet, also don't know it can grow a new life? And left the tree. After this spring, the red black tree strong thick together, the branches on the pan with pink spore have broken, surrounded by the four little leaves, something like the miniature of the corn on the cob, quietly stuck its lovely small head...
street is willow leaves early, it for a long time in the hope of the spring rain, more and more green. The long willow son hanging in the soft branches, showing the scene immediately in jeopardy. Tingtingyuli poplar tree was bare, far looked up,nike tn pas cher, the one tiny spores, in Cecil spring moisture gradually plump up, is to the forced unfolding of leaves it Biequ too long in the air...
< p > after dinner, walking in the ancient desert town,chaussure tn pas cher, the air fresh nature, but after the rain, the temperature dropped a lot, I deliberately added a thin sweater, walking in the street, is the wind blowing, the times or to feel the cold. Passed to a few of the young woman, but otherwise, they have the usual cover tightly Jiaohao face exposed, probably also in order to better breathing after the spring rain,air max 95 pas cher, this rare fresh air!
evening clouds to steep together, really like the poem goes: "good rain knows", "wind sneaked into the night"! The light rain to the dawn, annoying sand disappeared,supra pas cher, replacing the fresh air is cold.
< p > at Inner Mongolia northwest desert Jilantai Town, day all over the sky yellow sand, fine sand and dust crushed the loess,chaussure louboutin pas cher, from the clouds of sand dunes in stirring up. A more refined, and in the sky diffuse dancing, like in the air everywhere on the smoke,hogan outlet, intertwined with the wind and go; the heavy sand point is a layer of drop in the steep slope, forming one spectacular fresh sand, or threw himself on the side of the road, a little bit to aggression, end to the road blocked the like.
There is a name is not on the trees on both sides of the gate of the station we
[1] spring Related Articles:

Wrote to h

Sixteen ye

Dust seal ink, static time

The first time, my grades also than white high, but on the second, I do not know how, white all of a sudden by leaps and bounds, good to me how to chase, could not catch the point, teachers often praise him, personally went to his house to do home visits, the envy ah, the final result is, he was admitted to the key high school, and I was off the list. Fortunately, the leadership of my father and a high school, just not dropouts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-21 04:21:54 | 显示全部楼层

Be a charming woman

think about time too fast, I always can not keep up with the pace of time. A year and so disappear in my world, left a short memory, in my heart. You may not care, but I will always be nostalgic for those past things, those people.
I love locked myself in my own world, quiet,converse blanche, sad, lonely,hogan outlet, missing, falling on the ground. My mood also with enlarge,hogan outlet, slowly thoughts, I found that sometimes I can not even their own. Hearts can not put, care, remember, forget, the original is in the soft bottom of the heart.
at home every day, maybe is very ordinary,hogan outlet online, but also the greed of such a day. Maybe know that this is wrong, but still very stubborn insistence, believe that, because there is love in the heart, can not put down, can not do without.
turned around, only to find a person to go too far. Is it not like this will not be hurt, >
Maybe God is fair, is destined to let me in the vortex of emotion, a person to understand, a person brave,scarpe hogan outlet, a person strong,hogan outlet, a person helpless. The price of growth, it is nothing more than learning to grow up in pain, understand all inclusive.
sometimes feel incredible, why do you always like to go to the past. Am I too greedy, not willing to go once so beautiful people and things. I think we have it, we are in the rough, or the problem when the total reflection of their own.
once those people, to accompany me to spend the most beautiful birthday, in my heart. Never forget you, you are always in my heart, it is impossible to erase. Thank you, gave me a good memory,hogan outlet online, every time I think of all the happiness.
is that right? Worth it? Really will not regret it? I want to everyone will have such a feeling, non repudiation, touching every person's heart, occupies the position of each individual. Can not be left and right, want to forget can not forget, cut constantly, the rationale is also chaos.
used to have your days, really happy. Though it was not accompanied by relatives, but with your laughter, gave me good, down in the heart. May not often mention, but it is a lifetime of dependence.
one year spent similar,golden goose saldi, each year is different. Think of those yesterday to accompany me through the friends, and now where? Did they have a good? If it is also like me, happy, but not satisfied.
< p > although each other busy even haven't seen for a long time, but yesterday was a real company in the me, give me leave a footprint, in my heart, you are forever irreplaceable friend, friendship, feelings of deep and shallow.
two days is his birthday, and finally got his wish to go home for a birthday. Originally is a happy thing, when they did not spend many years at home with their loved ones birthday. Is this desire to meet, but I also hope you will be accompanied by my side. Related Articles:

On 2009 the cool night, you tied up all his

Feelings o

Moon night and how many people want to see and do not want to see the night, would like to see is because the moon is too pure, it is a beautiful yearning, a lot of good looking forward to. Don't want to see, because the moon quiet such as Yihong clear water, the wind gave birth to many mood ripples, acts add much without resistance to sorrow.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-23 17:43:49 | 显示全部楼层

The last lesson.

The last lesson.
  after the last lesson
so, languages in the end what is important?
"the people who died when they were slaves,scarpe golden goose, as long as remember their language, as if holding a key to open the door of the prison."
  two book "the last lesson"
I think the mother tongue for a country, a nation is an integral part of the inheritance is the carrier of civilization. If not speaking, national unity and national unity will no longer exist. Because people will not understand each other's language, lacking spirit of cooperation.
hateful invaders, damn war mad, shameless traitors, they are sorry, Sorry people, not on their parents, but I am sorry the sinner!
after the outbreak of the Franco Prussian War,hogan sito ufficiale, the white haired old man to young children, are so patriotic! This touched me.I do not think of
little Frantz, was originally a naughty children weariness. Even the scene of the "training of the land in Alsace by the soldiers of the land of the land of the land of the land of the land of the." But looking at his results,golden goose outlet, the people of the land of the people would have a reason to say: "how? You also say that they are French, you can not even speak their own language, will not write!......" Although little Franz was heart very regret,tn requin pas cher, however, the rush of time, will not turn the clock back, Alsatian reduced to slaves, do not know the language of the country become their biggest misfortune.
when the French Alsace was the Prussian occupation, the last French lesson will be particularly important. "They should not force these dove with Germany to sing!" The way out of the death of the country of the French national aspirations.
now this society, not to learn English and you don't want to go to high school to college, but do not want to find a good job. Since the language is so important to learn a foreign language, many people is not surprising. Now even the kindergarten open English class. English has become the universal international "Mandarin",sca goyard pas cher, other languages have been a serious threat facing the danger of disappearing...... This can't be ignored.
read "the last lesson" of this text,goyard prix, my heart has been a great shock! I deeply feel the war brought to the innocent people what! Perhaps, it is "good", is that war can let a person suddenly grow. But I think, who do not love this kind of "growth" way!?
, in the period of Anti Japanese War Chinese people, too, for the motherland,hogan outlet, at all costs. Although in different areas, different races, different times, but the war damage to the people is the same as the same!
"people, love the language of their own country!" After reading plenty,tn femme pas cher, "the last lesson", I couldn't help a cry from the depths of the soul.
contact in real life, in the US, there are many like little Frantz students? They are sick of learning language.
Related Articles:

Love wishi

I love you

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-5 02:50:49 | 显示全部楼层

The city of Santanghu

in front of the lake, people have a sense of feeling as if a generation had passed, what is lost. Occasionally, some of the lotus pond,ugg pas cher, and several small boats. Some people hold up bamboo, rowed to the distance, in the green leaf Honghe in swing. They looked at the shadow shaking,nike tn pas cher, my heart was ready to......
in fact, tens of thousands of people around the city of Santanghu, is a lake,golden goose outlet, Lake in the home. Although growth in our era, city Santanghu no longer have the vast waters, but it still has flocks of wild ducks, flying crane, touch the fish and shrimp. These harbor forks is our childhood sea, has our endless joy and the dream. During the summer holidays, near the harbor of deep water of farmland is already a vast expanse of water, connected to the Hong Kong water and green paddy fields, layer upon layer of lotus leaf, green Tsui shop. Buddy in charge of inter cluster shuttle fish swimming, lotus,nike tn, not by sunset, will not go home.
stood in the dry bottom,nike tn pas cher, Haruki old man always love to tell me about the city santanghu. In fact, in my memory of the so-called lake, but a lot of Hong Kong is surrounded by paddy fork intertwined.
Every time when
no matter where the home be tender, or the water the childhood fun, remember that a shallow pink hoering. Every time I go back to my hometown, I always to the lake go go, to see if the harbour, see the open and unopened HL, in green leaves, Yan Xia Yun, slim and graceful. The picture is burned in the depths of time, every time out, it will be re painted again in color.
60 years ago the city of Santanghu, communicated with the Wushan lake,ugg soldes, lofty lake, Lake Taibai,nike tn soldes, direct access to the Yangtze river. You can imagine, when the lake is sparkling, Asuka Shonaru, singing fish late. Around the lake floating fish Steamed Rice sweet,tn homme pas cher, in memory of all the folks back, always rippling. It also has a hidden legend. Zhang Cheng two name for the lake's name two lawsuit for not, the government decided to both sides of Hongqiao. The so-called Hongqiao as Baoluo punishment, barefoot in a row of red brick on the go in the past, but to fix this life. Zhang Jiayou Kim decided to embark on a maid in Hongqiao, won the contract for Zhang lake.
Related Articles:

The Secret Diary of her husband

My feelings like a glass of wine

There is a

The walls there poplar stretched out, eager enough flowering temperature, shook his head and refused to withdraw the arm. By twos and threes pedestrians, with the time passed by, you don't say, I'm not language, only the wind. Except the city also heavy makeup, face and body are colorful description of wiping, ostentatious people into glitz, ingratiating smile a fumbled for the world's purse.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复