主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-20 14:56:21 | 显示全部楼层

Practicing life

"what do you think is the happiest time in your life? What is the most painful time?"
"Oh, a lot of happy things ah, remember not to come over, the pain is also a number of things, but forget it quickly."
live is everything, there is hope, dream, sense, right? You face the physical pain, how detached?
"not detached,air max 90 pas cher, can only accompany the whole journey of pain."
has a lot of public offering of magazines and books in this small town, if you look carefully will see his name. His prose,converse femme pas cher, I always read it again and again, he photographed image and picture, I always look to see, often revel in he built the aesthetic conception. He was knowledgeable, is a member of Hubei Calligraphers Association photographers association. He and I have a once - Song teacher ceremony.
I'm in chance, have some understanding of him. I think he is like a thick book of philosophy, there are many profound thoughts worth me to explore and think. We have a once in the online exchange of ideas: "Song teacher, what do you think is the meaning of life?" "Alive."
"what is your greatest wish now?"
"people forget the pain to be good at, remember the happiness, then we will live in spacious, bright heart, right?"
< p > Guifeng sun turned into a life of the rock, from a million years of eagerly, and a precipice of look forward to, came to the north wind, your jaw from passing,hogan roma outlet, is embroidered a picture of piscine rice fragrance, mountains and seasons,hogan outlet online, and snow,golden goose scarpe, gentle, cream is warm, and white clouds in your side dihuai, it is looking forward to become a piece of mulberry leaves, let you chew like a spring silkworm, swallowing, then spit out can render the dawn, that a piece of brocade, is who can tell,spaccio hogan outlet, your mind is how broad? , ghost does not say, mankind wow noisy, and I am also a piece of mang ran, but when the sun from your mouth spray I clearly see in your eyes like a loving mother like gurgle gush tears two lines of tears torrents the ceaseless there are two Youyuan the name a call lift the other water a called Ba yuan. He said he is not a poet, but his poems has written uninhibited atmosphere and passionate, full of his love to the upbringing of his land and he lived in town.
"maybe it is,ugg soldes, so I said that the joy of life is to experience, to experience happiness, to experience pain, to experience life and death."
special day, a special memorial I don't know you for who died,scarpe hogan outlet, but you know, about the death and rebirth for me. I is not your family, may be more reliable than the ones you remember today. This is a poem song written by the teachers, is to commemorate the 17 years ago, the brothers to donate a kidney to him and write. He made a kidney transplant at the age of 35, and he has a new life. He is the same as ordinary people work, study and work, take care of the family, the daughter of education. Some of his life and achievements, mostly after the age of 35. Related Articles:

Whose umbrella

At least the photos on their own, can be temporarily cool

A boy who

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-21 04:13:58 | 显示全部楼层

Love is a rain

, never bathed in the rain, how can the wet clean clothes?
HTML template love is a rain
before I met you, did not know what is joy, what is it, what is the percent of happiness. Until I met you,air max 90 pas cher, I found myself like a young seedling,scarpe hogan uomo, need the sun's love, need rain water.
love is a rain, a timely rain.
the gray sky, the vast crowds,tn homme pas cher, is no longer a person to face the whole world, is no longer a man flying heart. Around the streets, through the yibobo people, right hand is no longer empty cold. Around the world,hogan outlet online, for me and exciting up.
a turn, a review, spring and autumn cycle several times.
< p > sunny Lang Lang sky, empty desert wilderness, a person walking in on both sides covered with green and tender grass street, smelling the fragrance in the wind, looking at the into Wen Qiong roar of the car, the world in front of slow and orderly operation. I am accustomed to the quiet and spacious. Quiet world, quiet heart, comfortable as wide as the blue sky. At that time,sac goyard pas cher, I think: a person is good!
night, very black, the foot of the city, little spark. Good night, short, warm world, come to the dawn. Vision of happiness in the silence of the warm night, in full of sweet dreams, such as wind boat dancing straight, and as the spring field TuRui Foner. A pillow of hair fragrance, drink with joy falls asleep.
if, did not encounter this rain, how can you feel the heart of the dry?
when I calmed down, the rise of the moment, but the unforgettable moment. You are at the high end of the bridge, I am at the foot of the bridge. The sky is gray, but there is a sweet angel. A look at the sky, a bow,hogan outlet, the girl at the foot of the stairs. I know I is waiting in the waiting,scarpe hogan outlet, occasionally drizzling rain floating in my cold face,hogan outlet, feel an upsurge of all of a sudden churn is five feet of heat, instant covering the entire heart.
is also in the face of you, really appreciate what is about, what is the what is crazy, with the rhythm of the heart. Love is rain, often wet my clean clothes. Love the feeling of warm misty rain, even wet my clean clothes.
If
Related Articles:

Spring and add red flowers

Mourn Er L

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-23 18:00:07 | 显示全部楼层

Bitter and beautiful love _0

once you said (my youth,golden goose outlet, not publicity. Only the story, silent collection. My youth, never frivolous. Only with the fragrance of flowers, silently. My youth, not publicity. Only with the breeze, gently drifting. Because of love,tn requin pas cher, each other that silly; because of love, we have to be smitten; because of love,hogan sito ufficiale, we just have the mind is interlinked.
< p > wrapped Chan continuous drizzle under, remember we had met in the autumn of last year the bleak,sac goyard pas cher, since I know, red maple leaf why like that. With your warmth, through the beautiful winter. I love the snow like you, the lonesome however, I walk alone in the spring, bury the memory into the thoughts, Sun City, do not see the shadow of your, you are on one side of the sun rises?
the morning air is cool and fresh, full of the fragrance of the soil. I set foot on the path of the purple flower purple flowers, to find the dream of yesterday!
HTML template bitter and beautiful love
August, a dream wedding day, we meet together in Aegean Sea. Longing for the beautiful holiday, and you're barefoot walk on the beach, Ren spray kissed the instep, or even whisper, or hand fly. An angel with a white dress
every love is a growth, we should deeply miss, miss the time of the lingering of the good. Every person who has left or gone,hogan outlet, is a good life, we should love each other, and live a good life.
July feeling, full of the summer, warm atmosphere full of body and mind. Blue sky, clouds pull together Lara, lingering, birds singing in the branches together. Sunrise with you hand in hand, in the evening together to watch the sunset.
< p > although we live far apart, but we have the same moon,sca goyard pas cher, I put my story on top, looking forward to your eyes there. Perhaps, one day, we will let the torture callous, but when we walked through the laughter,scarpe hogan outlet, tears, loneliness and loss, we will find: there is such a a eternal feelings, that we understand: there is happiness. (our hearts, come back)!
< p > a long summer, a misty rain like autumn, the number of days of rain, the sun finally showed a smiling face, can the sun about their feelings. Life is like the four seasons, charming spring flowers in full bloom, the yellow leaves falling in the bleak autumn; a passionate summer, frosty silence of the winter. My heart has been broad and quiet,hogan outlet, since with you rub home, the heart of the missing but often turbulent. I tried running after your way left fragrant. The wind with hot tears, put my thoughts of you, written in the remotest corners of the globe!
though, we are far apart. But I, every moment, can go into your space. Although we can not meet, but our hearts, but not far away from each other. Time is like running water, gone before our eyes. Only those good memories of childhood, turn a bend, stay in our hearts. Like a bookmark Zhang Meili, in the years of this book is still bright yellow bright! Related Articles:

Shacheng L

Dancing in

Qu boat, r

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-25 14:02:20 | 显示全部楼层

Red beauty, dream beauty

< p > but I also know that dream, after all, is a dream. It is dream, there is separation, separation. But I am glad in the vast sea of humanity can at a time,louboutin soldes, a place, with his heart,hogan outlet, hand in hand through enough, not say don't care always have, care about is to have?
< br   > now when I staggered to come here, again when I saw let my heart ripples of the article, let me once again immersed in the other side of the article a person drunk is how excited, how happy? I like to enjoy alone, like to be intoxicated with the song in the song. See it here
this can be eliminated without plan, only under the brow, but on my mind.
HTML template beauty dream, dream beauty
< p > I is a dream of love, once though had a dream about him, he looks clear suave and write a good article, he, a quiet but interesting he, from time to time emerge a few words let you agree with philosophical discourse, he, from time to time to tease you have to open mouth laugh he, a he's sensitive, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, he, sometimes beautiful, sometimes writing a text with him. I have drunk in his article and characters have become a link to the US, let me become no words don't say friends with him, how many day and night, how many nights, we silently appreciate each other, silently support each other arm, we simply does not contain impurities of mutual miss each other, often see proud satisfied smile on his face exposed, psychologically, I than his more happy. We know how to express each other's feelings,hogan interactive outlet, sometimes busy with a simple expression, a simple greeting, but also let us know each other. He is my shadow, I am he, he is me.
< p > once happy read an article, entitled "beauty bosom friend, confidant, had remembered n years ago forum also for this are discussed, had their own analysis this paper writing and the feeling of surprise,chaussure jordan pas cher, seems to validate the,goyard paris, in the world there is a such a person, this is known as a confidante, blue Yan confidant.
who did not have a dream? Who is not looking for love and their own? A don't to his wife, don't to the husband, regardless of what the bittersweet, what thoughts are willing to pour out her object, the object will not influence your family life, will not damage the everything you, this person is willing to listen to, are willing to together with you to resolve the problem, said the serious point is that the listener,nike tn pas cher, idol is no words don't say, the confidante and your psychological doctor.
huazipiaoling artesian water,chaussure tn pas cher, a kind of Acacia, two xianchou.
I have been looking for this kind of sentiment, this kind of feeling is a little deeper than friend, is more than the sentiment of the wife and the person, sometimes oneself also laugh at the world have such a feeling and people? Is there such a pure mind? I also know that this somewhat idealized, is a man of the most elusive, it is most difficult to deal with this kind of emotional attitude of the people,golden goose saldi, but even so are still searching for to find is my fate, to meet is the blessing of my predecessors, I also stumbled, find find find find in the network bank walk, looking for.
Related Articles:

Tired of i

River water tower

Turn off y

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-28 22:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

I just want to make you happy, that's all.

; "

< p > maybe I have no like fanatical love of the sun, no water like lingering feeling, only know that continue to love you love you, anything for you,scarpe hogan outlet, just hope you can be happy...
I do not know what their own these days, and somehow there is a sense of loss. Or one thing, a person, perhaps because of a person. In that day in a daze, hung up,hogan outlet, maybe this is love, love only belongs to one person.
developing.
I just want you happy, are you here? Loved, hurt,tn requin pas cher, and pain, let me understand what is sad. Hard, fight, also Wan left, to the last is not nothing. Now I is like the walking dead, from the soul of fulgurite to him and with what, I don't know do not understand more, but now these are useful to you, love is love with vigour and vitality, hate is hate tongtongkuaikuai, everything can do as we wish, efforts will be love?, now began to don't believe, never admit defeat, I now in the face of love had to bow to the,nike tn soldes, however, since the I would never regret!
is not willing to, also is not convinced, but also to recognize the fact. Suddenly understand a reason, the price paid to make you understand more thoroughly. Forever, something hard in pursuit of forever finally is does not belong to you, the exhaustion of mind personally planted the "good results". Results after tasting turned out to be a very bitter "consequences", think of it felt chills! The heart of the contradiction and struggle have mixed feelings, my heart didn't eat fast.
everything... Or "fly away, is so fast, so refuse, I haven't had a chance to come back to the breath, fuzzy you have to fast in my vague impression disappeared!
I want you to be happy, do you know? Don't let yesterday in your wound arrogant salt, a touch on the pain, just want to be sad, love again let a person sad life. This is the final outcome, punish me too seriously and the fate with my joking, don't love can transfer it to others. I can not accept that you're my destiny for you, you know? Perhaps I was destined not to love people, in order to you from the start to look forward to is now in the end of sorrow. Dear,montblanc plume pas cher, you must be mercilessly happiness only then not in vain I so embarrassed to exit,golden goose, you see, just want you mercilessly happiness!
actually very seriously to think about, to review, also tried numerous times to ask yourself,golden goose saldi, I do not know a person how many "heart"? Isn't that one? It never seems to have touched the mood, or more. Sometimes it will be very annoying, is not like others say: you put the human side of the thought too good! Sometimes I hate myself,goyard soldes, is not like you say: you are not used!   sad Log from:
Related Articles:

Love her, don't hurt it.

Want happiness, where are you

By the hand of time, warm a b

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复