主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-13 18:30:19 | 显示全部楼层

Silent night, tears no mark

< p > I JuTou looked up at the deep night sky, as black as ink, as well as at the moment. I can't see through the youth, suddenly it a warm feeling touched my cheek, warm and cold, the original it is such a drop of tears! A drop of tears of the earth that does not understand!
for such a night, in order to such a situation. I only quietly, quietly hide my tears, let it quietly come and go! As we quietly came to this world, and silently left. Those memories will be with the red dust billowing of the Yellow River water flowing slowly, eliminate in the years of river.
time like running water, in a hurry between my fingers slipped.
< p > late at night, some cold,hogan outlet online, I silently hide in the corner of the night, everything is so peaceful, the city seemed at the moment faded magnificence.
when the skin becomes rough, when your back becomes bent, when the sharp eyes become slack when. When the white hair instead of black hair, when sophisticated instead of the naive, perhaps we can see some red, so really enjoy quiet time. A pool of water, two xianchou, immersed in love ".
< p > outside the wind seems quiet,hogan outlet online, only clock ticking, the beating of his heart, this time actually is such a strong and powerful, because I heard the bang bang beating! Young and slightly tired of the heart, a regular beat, all this also indicates that I am still young,hogan roma outlet, there are a lot of things to do.
< p > I have nothing to say, let it fall silent, tick, tick,converse femme pas cher, tick, tick, nourishing some feet dry land, body shrink in one place, involuntarily shivering with, a moment a hundred thoughts welled up in my mind, quiet, cold, sour, Sese...... This night is my root growth of the soil, this night is my favorite roost.
< p > the distance, occasionally spread several voices to croak, a few leaves jostled rustling sound, in each other to tell something.
silent >
< p > a few mental clock, incoming is still busy like scenes, the hustle and bustle of the Ukiyo-e, the world and the stir boiling up! The roar of the machine, the noise,golden goose outlet, the downtown cries, the sound of the collision of metal......
I want to cry,air max pas cher, a good cry. But I can't! A rare night so quiet,goyard soldes, I can so selfish, ruthless upset so clean, impetuous day, only so the moment the serene.
time of the gear in silent turn, tick of the pendulum so that we feel the existence of the years. The sound of running water outside the window, in the night, low and low roar, as if in the struggle against time, but everything will be how? Time is like the flow of water quietly gone, just when we are still immersed in the time of our dreams. We see only our past,tn femme pas cher, we can not see our future, at this time only the night came to us.
a second one minute, one day a year, the time of the axle has never stopped.
Related Articles:

Ching Ming

Like walking, like clouds Zhuzu

The first time, my grades also than white high, but on the second, I do not know how, white all of a sudden by leaps and bounds, good to me how to chase, could not catch the point, teachers often praise him, personally went to his house to do home visits, the envy ah, the final result is, he was admitted to the key high school, and I was off the list. Fortunately, the leadership of my father and a high school, just not dropouts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-17 12:19:07 | 显示全部楼层

Walk _0

HTML template walk
< p > adult, always stay in each intersection is short and then back again to pack, not without missing left, then a little miss melt in the ice crystals in the eyelashes, sparkling Shuoshuo worried about something. < P & nbsp; leave Chengdu day, on a crowded train, looked at the noisy crowd, Huang Gan Information & nbsp; "always outside the curtain of rain Yi Yi, rail transit lands dream without involuntary discharge of urine, renouncement of harbor empty and silent, Xuecheng returned with the friends of the Yi." However, the heart will have some feelings of numerous hills and streams, but also so fresh. The return to the Northeast nearly half a month, with my roommate today for the first time to go out shopping, Zha Zha Huhu walk to the underground mall, bored panning the sundries, let the homeless heart bit by bit master the situation. In selling a home service, select a retro pajamas, quietly smile, launderette and boss bargaining and kill half a miss, canthus thoughts but raced past a few years later whether true home side do. Wandering,hogan outlet, gave me the running speed,chaussure tn pas cher, but also gave me miss the cup. From the age of eighteen travels away from home, to the current number of spring and autumn seems to be not to look back, see young parents changed a little bit of old, trance that every holiday is not the own, but the parents of. And friends and started with the passage of time lopsided,tn requin pas cher, growing up means is no longer pure play, no longer had the playmate, their life is no longer the intersection rows will such a life, the church I just cherish the time, gently quietly walking, tell yourself even in the north can also extraordinary. & nbsp; in Chengdu tutor students from the second grade of primary school to senior high school grade three, somewhat childish, and not the same style,converse blanche, always in the phone and QQ to me preserved some of the simple life. See my QQ name changed to "evildoer sister", exclaimed, "teacher, the name too shocked, you are not to give us lessons?". Smiled and told the Chinese child "this is foil,scarpe hogan outlet, foil in mind." Tell the children math class, "this is a problem of linear programming abstract, complicated concepts." , tell the children in English, "in fact,hogan sito ufficiale, I do not understand this foreign symbols." Laughing and joking, the hand things quickly off some and give yourself a half day holiday for, injections, shopping, eating, then think of said "what time the resurgence of small market to buy some vegetables, to do their own Mala Tang." the peach.   and then get rid of the crazy QQ nickname, gave a Book angry name son, the student said, "teacher, come back please I play billiards." Thinking of class time, and they play with a Yo Yo, a burst of criticism,hogan sito ufficiale, "the teacher is not really clever!" Subversion. & nbsp; but, back to the northeast to understand that even though the memories of more, only memories, today's life to live, tomorrow's life rely on today,hogan rebel outlet, recalled this speech & nbsp; without exception to: & nbsp; Shouma desolately where habitat, & nbsp; haze of smoke Mimi how Zheng Chun; & nbsp; even though Jinzun Sheng full moon, & nbsp; elusive Hongmei step white seats; & nbs.Related Articles:

Featured g

Deng Dongy

12 words of love, you heard a few words

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-22 21:57:40 | 显示全部楼层

No need to retain the love

what is the The end of life? What is enduring as the universe?
thought that for a long time,hogan olympia outlet, you have a birthday to invite friends to dinner, I do not blame you, I understand you, but then there is no news of you, I am worried about you! But you turn off the phone,hogan outlet, and finally see you on the line, but said his mind the idea, because of this, the moment we have a stalemate! Finally, the phone stopped! And once again I know I love your heart. Once the hook agreed as ephemeral, only a recollection of the past, perhaps this life destined to live to love and pain at the edge, say & quot. Maybe love is just because of loneliness and need to find a person to love, even in the absence of any outcome & quot;, love can not end, no end of love is how sad and sorrowful, only sigh, only the tears flow.If the night falls, hence to try to learn to be lonely, then to try to pretend to be calm, love lingering feelings lingering, thoughts lingering, also can go out with friends to play, oneself happy heart is very painful and I was struggling.
do, no need to retain, retain only the endless melancholy.
edge scattered, no need to sad, sad after only the boundless lonely.
No need to retain the love< br   > very quietly I take my leave the, as quietly as I came here, longitudinal a 1000 shed godlike Qiannian, I still choose to leave, because I love you so much,air max pas cher, love too deep if you hurt. Love has become a memory but eternal, thank you for giving me the deepest and most true love, love the day is too good, have your day is a paradise.If in this life, you are my constant love, has you in it, I am happy, you let me know what is the taste of solicitude. Even if love more deep, if let me take care of you and keep you out of harm's way, how can I selfishly to enjoy this love, perhaps I do not deserve, perhaps this life was never meant to be,scarpe hogan outlet, past life of love, the love of life. I don't know oneself can enjoy. In the warm, let go of the cold, do not want to let go, only to let go,hogan outlet online, stop the flow of tears,hogan outlet online, heart ache.If love is not wrong, you are not wrong, there's nothing wrong with me, the wrong time, not love, just so in love, when love has become a burden on you, when love hurt you, even love you, I can only slowly give up, my dear,hogan outlet online, you can know that to give up is because I love you so much, even if such a waiver to bear endless pain.
the fate of life in the accident, the flowers will bloom, scattered to gather. If no one regret,tn pas cher, why to ecstasy? If did not have that one helpless, how can understand to cherish? The fate of the to and fro no who can prophet perhaps somewhere with a magical hand our different series together, let us work together to taste life. Happy or sad worth mentioning, after passing through, missed is missed. Life is a one-way journey without a return ticket.If we always spare no effort to pursue the a forever. We always tried to retain the results but I do not know the day is when there is shortage of old, the world which have the same situation? But I don't know if I ever had.
Related Articles:

journey to

Looking up

Who even F

Our social thought and not to earn their own proud but with the rich, an official for Rong, regardless of your money from what ways, regardless of your officer is obtained by what kind of way. If our educators, parents and teachers, in itself is such a concept, our society, but also the concept of college students learned, it can only be such a concept.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-24 03:45:28 | 显示全部楼层

Hair greying, face annihilation

,hogan outlet online
- his dream
season after season, look forward to how many days of cold, has not arrived, I said, I just want everything cold, body and heart, every morning, slightly open eyelids at a light breeze, raised the drapes, sunlight so deeply, no place to hide the shadow. Thin shoulders,hogan sito ufficiale, the slanted, stretched slightly slender, standing on the balcony, holding a wooden comb, stroked the hair, scattered on the shoulders,montblanc plume pas cher, the sea breeze gently blowing, suddenly feel surprised, hair and waist, lingering in the ears, her calm memories, friends said a few days ago, you surprise. White hair, stroking fingers hair, indifferent smile, the original long life, hair turn white is only in a wink, pale appearance already weak, all failure, just filled the roots.
The
and I spent the rest of my life to remember.
< p > thought crossed the sky, but stumbles have helped boost the decadence of youth when, at fingers lost years,nike tn pas cher, track light and dark unknown, I always disregard the scarce Shaoguang, let it flow, the funeral, who said the world wind, floating like if lightly like to, and go, but still one ink such as thick and stained with dust, once again, the lose myself in the end of the road,scarpe hogan outlet, back lost agnostic, lost for the season, missing a trace and shadow, round-trip >
gradually,ugg pas cher, in the quiet into a long silence, no to touch the bottom of my heart, and a trace of memory ripped into the debris, they thought they will be gone, but know, some corner is afraid to touch the palm of the hand, just to hold any weakness, because you know, even if caught, will go nowhere will fade, belong to you, never more, occasionally passing always in a hurry, one after another post,hogan roma outlet, visual too much displacement, now, more emotional thin,hogan outlet online, once assuredly, just believe in a person on it, such as dust like small, long in time the cracks in the sleep out, no one remembers a woman's mournful pathos, also nobody cares sleep at night, a woman sobbing quietly, if time is cruel, people did not.
in a corner of the stars night, left me just some scattered memories,
after the rush of time, life back in October, once the static idle memory, a critical amount of language, has been stagnant in the summer failed, now, the sky is still blue clouds, time left me a person, eventually abandoned on the road, some said, some true that have been cleared, only to leave no loss, each of the beginning, remember all, now just a mirage, finally understand, you are illusion burst, can grow, and how many, only scattered emotions, sparse inclusions in osteosarcoma, incomplete already the blood, therefore, the full moon night, the only witness of metempsychosis, everlasting, is that no reincarnation years, while the personnel have been in years, inch jimie.
breeze blowing skirt, hold a surging trend, Related Articles:

The ego, because you value

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-26 13:08:41 | 显示全部楼层

Fireworks easy cold night edge, long aftertaste

HTML template fireworks easy cold nights without edges, long aftertaste?
outside the fireworks, usually this time you dare to put on a string of a so... You can't imagine the consequences.... And now, is a blessing, though very noisy, but this is the kind of atmosphere, I know)). The end of the year,chaussure louboutin pas cher, a year older, and as their progress. Suddenly a bit do not want to grow up feeling,. I think a year later, really fast ah! When work,goyard pas cher, the class, always think clockwise walk away slowly, hate not to dial fast, but sometimes reveling in a class and a certain type of work, and feel intoxicated when time is too fast. So we always complain about the time,scarpe hogan outlet, time to complain about us when it is late,. Wait calmly, though not the results you want, but this is a fact that cannot be changed, I have to accept the common heart. Today a lot of thing of the past, the past can not always remember, but can not forget it, don't make it again revived, as long as no regret is enough. Who is my passing, my way you had, but I find this road that I'm passing, apart from each other in this word to replace the original title intimate traveler. "You look at the scenery on the bridge, watching the scenery see you in.... My dada horseshoe is a beautiful mistake, I am not a man, but a "beautiful sentence, good sad ending. I confess that I do not want to lie, who in passing, you want to do is to return home in men. Xiao Meng wake up a curtain quiet, return beloved Mei worry solution. Leave do not ache not to itch to ask not see, she is not cold, but perhaps she shed tears, you do not want to see! When you finally came back, she cried hysterically heartless, because she is the beginning of love to insist that you moved by a long time when you come back, you want to love her, but you could save her love, so she would pretend to scold you hit you, but also is. Install. This woman only speak said, but had not seen. I said far,. Tim color fireworks lit the night. A person sitting alone, a melancholy. Yellow lights, last place. Looking back this year,tn requin pas cher, flowers die. People have not know,montblanc plume pas cher, passed by. Write once young,hogan outlet online, has broken hand trembling pen. Once love folly, now think of empty injury. Who are familiar with each other, into a strange contradiction. "We play from the word, (but) never just everyone. Yi River erosion quiet heart, the back of the tour for Iraq v. feeling irritable, know how you know when love with zanshin intestines, intestinal. (in order to get you, he is willing to bear all the suffering, to live together after he felt there is a problem,hogan sito ufficiale, how can you forget his suffering. To love you by) A curtain of dream off Hanchuang expect who failed to sleep cough who miss. Day and night is lonely really sticky fingers, the number of night time. (the little eyes, lips slightly thick, eyebrow scar, pointed chin. Seaweed hair, nail left ear with wood supporters?) Other people have already spent sleep sleep,goyard soldes, people wake up flowers are still more than three points, just two points haggard, sadly, five dew Tim living color. Eyebrow knot emotion entanglement, Weiyang night and half. Keep the thoughts between the period >Related Articles:

Good night

Just because it's you, and yo

learning method

Don't know, what is love, do not know, what is love, do not know how, on the hand, do not know how, love your arms, has been quietly holding, Tianhuangdilao haikushilan. Love your arms, very warm, love your arms, faint smell of tobacco, love your arms, favored the moment the most stupid stupid, happiness. If you can hold your hand, I hope that we will always never abandon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-29 12:21:44 | 显示全部楼层

Praise father.

Time: company 20:14 sources: network editor: click on the network reproduced: 1, father's love is silent, the father's love is like a mountain, father's love is broad, the father is like a road; father's love is warm, fatherly love of fire; father's love is endless, is the happiness of the people with the father!
< br  >2, Dad done food, although simple, but I to feel good, because had the father's taste is so great, fatherly love of fire, he I road lighting; fatherly love of fire, he is my instructions to the road; fatherly love of fire, he sent me warm; fatherly love of fire, he is my burning years. Dad, I want to sincerely say to you: "I love you", my father, you have to pay for my efforts, such as the sea, the sky is endless. Would you let me know: there is a love that is to say, father.
3, don't forget to complete the family, in addition to love, as well as the existence of love. In our growth path, the father has set up a coordinate for us, for us to cast the fly's wings. To thank the father, for it brings us all, it is an eternal love, thanks to his father!
4, the father, is deep. I want to say to my father a few heartfelt words, although this word has been said of the world a thousand times over, but out of my heart the feeling deep admiration for father,nike tn pas cher, I want to said to his father: "I love you!"
5,air max pas cher, the father,scarpe hogan outlet, is the world's most sincere and deep emotion. Father is fire, in a world of ice and snow, give us warm; father is a tree, with the body for us to block the wind and rain; father is a lamp, in the growth way us in the right direction. There is such a father, for the redemption of the city's son, unarmed climbing more than ten years, but because of no money to cure the death of. The father, with the life to our interpretation of the true meaning of love.
< br  >6, father,bottes ugg pas cher, it like the liquor, spicy and warm,hogan sito ufficiale, easy to let a person get drunk,scarpe hogan outlet, in which; it was like coffee, bitter taste is mellow, easy to people of the heart; it also like tea,hogan sito ufficiale, plain and friendly, can let people in imperceptible in addiction.
< br  >7, subtle and deep. The calf affectionate love will not easily reveal, just silently in the heart expect future children. Father will not boast of their children's achievements, and in between that meet every twinkle and smile leaked exhaustive. Fatherly love is like Buddha Zen, unable to speak, no one can tell, can only be hard to comprehend, with love to perception, with the responsibility to deeply understand. Love more like tea, sweet and mellow, but only slowly to taste. Love bears a shiny, like mountains and rivers as we touch the breath, heartbeat pulse with silence. My father's love without implicit, but bubbling into your heart, and your bones. Feel the silent father, capture love shine, you will burst into tears, to sing.
8,hogan interactive outlet, the father is a mountain! It will give me strength when I am in trouble, it will give me direction when I am confused, it will give me when I am lost.Related Articles:

Say and don't say, all in the heart

Has been l

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-5-2 05:40:21 | 显示全部楼层

Don't slack off when it's time to speed up.

Don't slack off when it's time to speed up,hogan outlet.
< br   > life is a colorful journey, but not Pingchuan Avenue, always meet some forks and turning point. When you come to a fork in the road to make your choice, from this time to start a new starting point will follow. When we come to a tourist attraction, there will be a map to guide their own where to go,goyard pas cher, first visit what to see what can be in your plan. And on the road of life,air max homme pas cher, who will not have a clear map, marked where you encounter a turning point in your life, and will not tell you where to go next. In spite of this, there are always some obvious signs that will remind you that it is time for you to come and meet you in the next big test. For example,hogan outlet online, graduation,hogan sito ufficiale, no matter what stage of school career is over, you need to decide what to do next.

< br   > every time the university entrance exam ended, will see certain family because of the children failed in the college entrance examination family Xunsimihuo reported on the news. In fact, the end of the college entrance examination does not mean life,hogan sito ufficiale, exam does not test for an individual is a good thing. Because this is a let yourself get a new moment, a good test exam should be in a state of mind to face the new life. Why do you have to go to college? Most parents think university is a good beginning of life,louboutin soldes, to provide capital to the child's future life.

The final stage of

now to the end of the career, for me, this is when the acceleration of life. Just like climbing, speed up in advance can often play a strong driving force near the top of the slope. Studying for many years, it is time to live a different life. Good physical exercise, advance deal with some things, then pray lucky goddess to visit.

"when others say you are successful, you are truly a success." I don't agree with this sentence before, always think that life is their own, as long as they recognized their achievements, is a success. But I found myself always too tolerant, often is "you do feel good,scarpe hogan outlet, others.
Related Articles:

I wish to be an angel to love you

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复