主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 12:28:18 | 显示全部楼层

The composition of the moon cake

< p > 2, making moon cakes with 3 sub skin, stuffing; third, to a piece of skin pressed into the circular, and take a piece of stuffing in the face of the middle part, and then placed in the mold, make mooncakes become circular, above, there are a variety of patterns, various characters, such as happy mid autumn festival, Tianbao bean mash etc.. Finally, add baking ovens, 10 minutes later, the moon cake took them out of the more than 200 degree oven, brush on the egg and edible oil, slowly reduce the temperature, another 10 minutes or so, moon cake cooked. When sold, put into the packaging bag, sealed with the machine, so.
Mid Autumn Festival is coming,air max femme pas cher, my mother took me to learn to do the moon cake. First,hogan outlet, wash your hands after it first and then use a small scale skin, skin scales 15 grams a pie, a total of 8 spare crust. Following the start of monthly cake, I picked up a lump of red bean paste, placed in the middle of the cake, then with both hands very careful cake skin to push, put bean paste to pack all live. A red bean paste cakes made,tn homme pas cher, and then do a yolk lotus seed paste filling cakes, I is carefully to the lotus seed paste and egg yolk stuffing packets into pancake Piri. My breath for 8 small cakes, and then put these good cakes in the die hard pressed, wow! So beautiful, loving, flowers, bear, cat...... Every kind of small moon cake in front of me, I can't wait to eat, my mother said: "haven't cooked!" He went to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, fresh and delicious baked cakes. Looking at his new moon cake, I'm flattered: "Wow, taste of their own novice to do the moon cake is really a happy thing ah!"
,scarpe hogan outlet, a moon cake is divided into three categories, Soviet style, Cantonese style and Beijing style;
article two: I learned to do the moon cake

two, from the oven to prevent burns. Then, we start from school. The way we ride the bus out of School Sports Bureau, and we saw two corn, their growth is not out of the farmers, the two corn is ripe.
Mid Autumn Festival is coming, the teacher led us to the use of spare time, Tianbao Park handmade moon cake cake. About 2:00, we have to, the teacher talked about attention:
today I learned to do the moon cake, next time you want to learn to do sushi!
< p > one day in the morning, I get up early in the the because today is a special day. Yesterday my mother give me arranged a happy task: is a "moon cakes" yesterday evening let me excited to sleep.
one: my grandmother and I do the moon cake
< p > to Tianbao cake Park, the five of us into a team to go in,air max tn pas cher, to the moon and real, we sent a top hat, a mask, after all, the baker gave us about the manufacturing process of moon cakes.
,air max pas cher, a leader must listen to the command, to the designated place must not quarrel;
Article three: do the moon cake
I got up very early in the morning with my grandmother. I had breakfast...... Start to do the moon cake, first with the gray surface soft into is leather the reverse side, and then do the line. Finally, the best skins hold up and delicious cakes do.
Related Articles:

The love of the motherland

Technology and Bi Zuowen

Smile comp

These are telling us to protect the environment, the old saying goes: "fertility of biological large numbers, human into a doomsday, taken a degree, with the section. It is often enough, take out, with no section, is often insufficient." But after a few hundred years of modern civilization has made our green planet with Huang Meng is black, be cast into the shade.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-14 15:47:41 | 显示全部楼层

The wedding night husband of love chest obsession

The wedding night husband of love chest obsession
The wedding night of the first love husband
that's not,scarpe hogan outlet. She's a plump chest.
At
No wonder
opened the air conditioning,golden goose saldi, the room was hot up. My husband came over to take off my dress,goyard prix, and the rest of the underwear, my A cup broke the news out of the. I wanted to take her hijab, her husband said, and he will come, this is their home. I don't know how to do that.
her husband cried, how did you come down, don't you know that I'll be waiting for you? I nervously at a loss, staring at the sweat on his face and exposed her nakedness, and the chief culprit: chest mold, this thing is silicone material,air jordan homme, shape like papaya, about e Cup appearance, and more. Husband busy explanation says, the wedding night for the first time more turbid, our rules is must give it to clean up, so, the sex that we can clean, love can be happy. I'm ignorant nodded.
and so on about a quarter of an hour, the husband has not come. I also feel shy to urge him, afraid of the future husband to take this matter to make fun of me, laugh at me and so on. My mom said that women should know how to reserve. Waiting, I heard a slight gasp outside. Didn't endure, opened a red lid foot, husband is carrying on the back to toward me in the force and crept closer look, petrified, her husband is playing a similar to adult activities of chest.
chest obsession
wedding night. nervous。 Excited. Anxiety. First, the first night, the girl I have some emotion. Wedding festivities night, the pain is half alive,scarpe hogan outlet, or a momentary pleasure of lovers worth? I guess, waiting.
that night, husband toss for a long time, there is no end of my virginity. Because I always think of her husband overran the big boobs mold, incomplete in the state always sore, a sore husband stop action.
   ,hogan outlet online.
after one month, our marriage is getting better. Husband muttered, what are you better than her, educated, beautiful, virtuous people... I asked her husband who said she was, the husband points a cigarette, slowly said, first love ah.

from a blind date, to get married. Time is short to only one month. Get married that night, husband drink drunk, hold me into the bedroom, I actually went to cover a red scarf. I was very nervous, after covered head, unexpectedly shivered. Husband said, cold,mont blanc pas cher, I give you the air conditioning to open.
makes you so lianlianbuwang. I spoke with a thorn, the mood became negative, suddenly found a clue like.
, she is so bad, you were in love with her?
my husband and I know each other. Did not have time to fall in love,scarpe hogan outlet, they entered the marriage of the church. Both parents are very satisfied with us, I am also very satisfied with my husband, I do not know my husband can be satisfied with me. Since you are willing to marry me, that at least on my feelings is not bad, or else who will take a lifetime of happiness do bet.
Related Articles:

After a rain, autumn finally came

Deadly fee

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-19 00:45:08 | 显示全部楼层

L grandma, are you in heaven

< p > second day at noon, my three uncles suddenly had to go to school, told me that grandma is ill. A bad omen suddenly enveloped me, I quickly please >
< p > finally grandma no longer mother and deadlocked, her old man's house didn't tell anyone went to our village, due to not know my position, asked a corn stalk of the village people in the pack, others pointed at I and great grandmother told grandmother, grandmother in front of me quietly sit for a while, then with my great grandmother said "tell them two (referring to my mom and Dad), children I embraced to walk, to raise the let them come back to meet",Drowsy I cannot sell from < p > then I in the grandmother's warm arms to live down,hogan sito ufficiale, was his uncle furtive fried peanuts, those deflated tender fried peanuts, Granny would pick out, cook to eat, every day I will hold a boiled peanut basin, huffing non-stop to eat, the sky dark, grandma took me to find those who take advantage of later sold out patches of the stalls to buy a bowl,hogan sito ufficiale, I feed, and then back again to me slowly home, dim the lights a tiny old lady softly singing nursery rhymes, back carrying a full of children, tottering walk in the home on the road.
< p > near the entrance, due to the burden of academic and psychological pressure,louboutin pas cher, I often have a headache,air max 90 pas cher, grandmother asked me to be her place to live, she said I only in front of her do not have the disease, going to night classes every day home, grandma would make a bowl of fried eggs for me, I sweet eaten and tumble sleep, headache symptoms does not rule and more.
Tending are the responsibility of the death of my mother > grandmother who lives in the county, my grandfather is a carpenter in ten years time,hogan outlet online, grandmother alone shoulder the foster mother of three siblings, a pair of feet in a hurry, rush, then mom and dad free love knot marriage, and my dad is rural, peasant, the home is very poor,golden goose sneakers, listen to mama said she and dad married joy from others home borrowed, married after the second day of others to go, grandma is resolutely opposed to the marriage, even so it is not to my home, she not abandon my father's house are poor,goyard soldes, worry is always pampered daughter not farm work. I was born and my parents married third years, because the production team farm work is very busy, my mother will not take care of the children, I was a baby I was according to the village later emaciation with sallow complexion, the old people say I have a large head,bottes ugg france, abdomen, limbs and thin neck, no one would have thought I could survive every day his mother after work, in the old family home outside under a tree, lying on a mat half rotten fly lying on the face will only use the blink driven bony me, next to the blind grandmother, with a broken fan without fan, the scene until I enter when the University Village people still say they say these words will be added "don't forget your grandmother, without her, you don't even have a life in college, this is not a" simple peasant morality.
The HTML template l grandma, how are you in the heaven?
< p > grandmother left I have been thirty years, each to the ravages of autumn, yellow leaves everywhere, the in the mind will be think of grandma, that in my life the most important loved ones......
Related Articles:

At youth,

The peach drop the word for t

Father and Calystegia

I want to say that Ta is living under the shadow of the past, Ta is in your own life. This time witnessed the growth of people, Ta has not treasure their own, because the Ta in wasted their time watching. 23 degrees below zero wind, who can not fall up again, then who will be buried in the dust of yesterday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-22 03:35:08 | 显示全部楼层

When will you accompany me to

long ago people believe that love is the only love is eternal. But now after the fireworks, brilliant still in it? The answer I got here is. Not all: because once I also loved, and pain, the outcome is so bleak, I got what it - only heartache, if love is no longer perfect I would rather choose to give up.
so, if one day you are tired, don't love me any more. I will be holding the pieces of my heart, in one corner licking her bright red blood, silently heal myself, but I never hate you,hogan outlet online, and I will turn it into blue memories forever treasure in the bottom of my heart.
< p > love the world is not who I am sorry who, only who don't know to cherish who. I had to share of love without reservation to him, I did not want what, just ask him to a lifetime to cherish and care for my dull and happy good each day. However, so a simple cannot again simple requirements has always been broken him again and again. From then on I began to doubt, doubt my choice. Confused, confused my life. I have tried, but the results are out of proportion,nike tn pas cher, suddenly very yearning for a do not care who's comfortable, do not belong to anyone, only his own. So for the first time will have a kind of impulse, the impulse let me is so unforgettable,scarpe hogan outlet, once the pain and trouble seems to overnight vanished, like a long lying in bed, suddenly stood up, the glow of youth vitality,golden goose outlet, this magic power from to you.
there is a meeting may be called the encounter, there is a fate may be called fate. Acquaintance with you is perhaps fate is fate, fate is beyond our control,golden goose scarpe, in the long road of life you may also encounter and you have the wrong person, because young you can't stop now, your life, perhaps brilliant perhaps more brilliant, so in a chat from your eyes I read ought not to some things, I have to you mentioned, and you laugh at me always in a cranky, in trouble. yes! I want to be a little bit more, but you know my heart is suffering and pain?
people in this life may fall in love with many people, when I really get real happiness. I suddenly understand, in fact, before the pain is a kind of wealth, it makes me learn how to hold and cherish the people I love, of course, I also understand some fate is not good results, but love a person is to cherish him, pay the truth, let each other feel warm. Fate is an act of God, a in human, even if it is short like the sky meteor,ugg pas cher, across the sky in a sudden the beautiful!
< p > lonely in the lonely will work hard to remember her life of each person, so I always in the boundless time think of you, in the fall of each of the stars of the night, over and over again counting my loneliness.
if you can dream up there,hogan olympia outlet, I would like to do,hogan outlet online, if there is an afterlife, I must choose from. But all if only on the outcome of the feeling, I need is a process, not a harmonious and happy process, why should I care about the dim.Related Articles:

Don't romance

hogan sito ufficiale

Miss you, this one second

Out of high school, we think, can finally get rid of examination oriented education, shout, breathing loudly, in order to childhood that may be ambitious, may be small but absolute ideal is not dispensable and hard, only to find university is like Sprite and liquor depth bomb is sweet but is also very easy to let you fall.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-25 17:14:46 | 显示全部楼层

Have sailed the seven seas for water, except Wusha

I never thought this sentence how moving, who wrote the poem,hogan outlet online, but most do not understand love people. Like many of the soulful singing singer,golden goose uomo saldi, singing a sad song, my heart is not in a.  this worldly love things really strange, I love you, you love her, she loves him. So I always say, God is an old man who loves to play jokes on me. Let the love between people, like a spinning horse running non-stop. Who was the first to quit the game,chaussure jordan pas cher, who will be the first to get happiness.  the beginning, they lost,hogan outlet, lost to the flied time,sac goyard pas cher, lost to the hearts of little obsession. < br   > if he can forget those who leave, repeat count her gentle, the world will be more a happy person; < br   > If,goyard soldes, she can put him, in the vast sea of humanity encounter belongs to own that he, the world will be less a man in sorrow. Just, no!  sadly, live in your mind. She never thought, "it's not you,hogan outlet online, but he's not."". He never knew,bottes ugg france, there was a kind of love called to let go. If, all understand, how can, embarrassed himself, embarrassed others.  you know, every night, I always feel? They asked each of them.

Have sailed the seven seas for water, except Wushan not cloud
Related Articles:

Smoke dust, evening dream

The clouds

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-26 16:17:03 | 显示全部楼层

Magnolia flowers open my heart

it was cloudy and foggy morning, a strong,hogan outlet online, cool. The dark clouds, from afar, misty. Near the high-rise balcony, the clothes had been received into the house, every family closes the window of the balcony. I am in front of the park, with a wild profusion of vegetation trees, this time it seemed lifeless. The birds sang a few songs,sca goyard pas cher, and then they couldn't sing any more. With withered leaves, had penetrated into the soil, more into flower. Flower,hogan outlet, where is it? How can't you see? Is that a few small red flowers on the balcony? Not only appearance, aroma,goyard paris, apple of Sodom! , the sunshine is bright, according to body warm. I reach out and touch the sun's warm pieces. The sunlight of the colorful diamond,nike tn pas cher, through the lubrication of the finger tip, the more the hand of the sacred. Magnolia blossoms, some bud, hidden in green receptacle; some show sharp head,scarpe hogan outlet, the wind shaking the cute little head; has exposed some whole long full body,tn femme pas cher, shining bright white in the sun. My boyfriend took one of them and put it in my hand. Look at its with yellowish white,hogan outlet online, petal layers of overlapping, smooth as a baby's skin, full body abundance seems to be smiling. He said, you smell. Dressed in a intoxicating aroma assail the nostrils, like fierce sprinkled like intense aroma, inhale again sucking, light fragrance some, already tipsy, so the concentration of aroma is not so obvious. Smell, smell from nostrils.
Magnolia flowers open my heart
Related Articles:

The passin

Tonight, my thoughts, gone with the wind

Beijing li

I will is in the primary school do not cherish the precious time, do not listen, now that I think about it, very sorry, if I can again when a pupil, I will cherish, don't waste the. I will cherish in primary school every second, let it become the most beautiful memory in my life. But primary school time is gone for ever, I can only sigh, since the time of the primary school I did not cherish, that I must cherish the upcoming junior high school time, let it Wei Chen, the best time of my life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复