主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-14 17:37:14 | 显示全部楼层

The fish and the water's love story, super classic

water said: it is because you have been used to my existence,scarpe hogan uomo.
      water said: I don't believe in love at first sight.
      a few days later, water will continue to fly.
    &nbsp,tn requin pas cher; fish: can't you stay for me?
      water said: only the Sea warm mind is my only.
      says: I love with you.
      really, I don't cheat you.
    &nbsp,goyard soldes; water says: you are not my only.
      water says: you will forget me in a few days,hogan outlet.
      day by day, the feelings of the water the fish are becoming increasingly duhou.
      water says: a fool, that's just a favor.
      said: that we can and stand Qi drive?

water said: No, once stop, I was dead, will never be able to see the look of the sea.
      water said: it is because you have not met people except me.
      you can.
      said: you are beautiful, I think I love you.
      says: I love you.
      water says: you can never catch up with me.
    &nbsp,hogan sito ufficiale; fish said: I cannot do without you.
  &nbsp,golden goose outlet;   you are my all.
    &nbsp,hogan rebel outlet; said: what are you in the pursuit of what,hogan sito ufficiale?
      water said: it is because you have already adapted to me.
      said: No, I will not fall in love with someone besides you. Related Articles:

Poetry appreciation 40 poems about parting

Philosophy

Ying Qiu HiFi

I know, I might have to stay here for a while until I get a job. When the heroic utterance attitude away from home, I know, you can never go back. Guanqiang made a bed on the floor, separated by a curtain, there is another interpretation of men and women. When he did this, he said, "I really appreciate it.". Downstairs, is still 108 steps, I can easily ignore the past, and the strong but can identify how many steps.
borse outlet burberry[url=http://www
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-20 02:30:25 | 显示全部楼层

A strange friend

first of all we have to say. There was a bottle of lotion on the inside. With a few drops of half, left a half.
evening, I took it to walk downstairs. Walk, the back of a car from my side stopped,goyard soldes, leaned out of a middle-aged man's head in the window, said: there is something wrong with your dog, who live mites.
he was referring to the front of the first floor, the corner of a small wooden box. This wooden box must be the family used to have people dedicated to the milkman, and now has been inundated with flowers and grass above also piled up a layer of soil. If you don't observe carefully, no one will pay attention to that.
second days a day heavy rain, I didn't forget it, but the rain is too big,stylo mont blanc pas cher, I think people will not go out.
< p > I'll wash it neck around back hair of place, Taotao really obedient, the big head up high, constantly changing posture, did not wash the place to show me. Sometimes it drops splashing into the mouth, it will come out of the warm tongue let me wipe. I will again and again to end.
my husky dog Taotao, recently always around two scratching neck hair. Scratch speed, two claws like Tabor like exchange.
the doctor gave his dog a prescription, is a bottle of medicine special rule of mites. Let him to the water, and then give the dog a bath. He said that he had only been washed three times, and that he had recovered. In the left half of the bottle of medicine was not used, he said to give you the huskies used it, it will be better soon.
actually these days a lot of hair falling out, some gray. Is this touch kind, people also praised it, as can be imagined, it turned out to be a pair of what style.
said it was a lot of praise,golden goose scarpe, Taotao, said Taotao grow the atmosphere, like a gentleman. Then, stepped on the accelerator,scarpe hogan outlet, and flew away.
I said: how do you know? He said you look around its neck hair was pulled off.
He also has a dog
around the neck Taotao hair has shed light, like wearing a wide necklace. I have seen,nike air max pas cher, that is back wool.
The HTML template in a strange friend
. He said a few days ago, his dog also have such problems, he took it to the pet hospital. The doctor said the dog had mites.
after returning home, I immediately began to blend potion, Taotao bath.
third days of clear sky After rain the sky looks blue.. At dusk, I walk and go downstairs to the sea ".
and I Taotao it is wonderful to take a walk, walking,hogan outlet online, walking on it; I go, it will go very well, love. It was walking posture is stunning,nike tn pas cher, like equestrian field training hundreds of horses, and the patter of footsteps in an orderly way, much like stepping on the beat.
Where
his eyes looked at the side of the road said: I bring tomorrow, when passing through here, put the bottle into there. When you come out,hogan sito ufficiale, take it and get it. Related Articles:

Bless your

Catch the

Why to envy others

Deep night, no stars, no moon. The ups and downs, lingering, cyclotron. The curve of the flight has not changed. The large French window is bright as the eye of the night, close to, indoor, Cymbidium incense. Grand chrysanthemum in the air, such as the curtain of the fire and rain, glow without a trace.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-23 17:40:22 | 显示全部楼层

You can't make everyone like you.

I picked out one of my favorite fonts, in the computer screen to lay this sentence.Why not
, of course,chaussure louboutin pas cher, that's not possible. In some romantic novels, I saw the actress indifferent character, such as in high school is lofty,hogan sito ufficiale, sometimes I am very dismissive. I also have a lofty, but I did not like the heroine as it unfolds. And I often think that the only difference between their own and the heroine is that she will be her disdain to show up, and I am in the disdain for all, but also to understand their naive.
everyone is the same. I wonder if you would be so. Anyway, I sometimes ill may just a little small headache, I endured the pain, still pretend as if nothing had happened. At this time I will be in the mind think: will not go to the hospital after doctors reading my disease,hogan sito ufficiale, amazing said: "Oh,scarpe hogan outlet, the children are really powerful, but this how many levels of pain Oh, she (he) to actually bear down..."
,mont blanc porte mine, because it hopped out, and I was able to record it.
You can't make everyone like you.
"sometimes we are very naive. But also determined to have their own choice."
I think, not to say that kind of "thinking",air max pas cher, the kind of mathematical problems when the firm belief does not give up thinking. On the contrary, I think it is much easier to think. I love in the mind of a sketch box box, and then his one point one built his own palace. I sometimes think very naive, very immature. And sometimes, he suddenly felt as if to understand the true meaning of life. I think this is everyone's thinking, endless thinking. But I want to put it into my own privilege, look, I am naive.
there may be some contradictions, but I do. My childish behavior in the Muse of others,air max 95 france, and this made reaction of disdain, I will also feel yourself childish, and mused others on their attitude. I also feel attitude really live too tired, why then, have a book called "you can't make everyone like you". Oh, encountered in life so much, why have to be perfect? Women, as in the novel who at least,scarpe hogan outlet, she live very self.  
Related Articles:

Honey, wan

Autumn night lonely night

camel Xiangzi 200 words

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-30 03:41:37 | 显示全部楼层

Not to say when to give up

Not to say when to give up
,hogan outlet

< br   > is still in the struggle age,scarpe hogan outlet, in order to be successful it not to waste time on the envy of others and self pity,nike tn pas cher, others have how has nothing to do with you,hogan outlet online, and you want to get more also to no avail. Rather than cheer up continue to struggle,sac goyard pas cher, not to say give up,hogan outlet online, tell yourself to hold on for a while,hogan outlet online, the success in the next corner.

Related Articles:

The beauty of life lies in pe

My town

In the work to maintain a ser

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-30 20:11:18 | 显示全部楼层

The so-called true love, to give a definition of h

love is the foundation of marriage, marriage without love can not be tested, it will not last long. And someone took compared to marriage, love's grave, I don't understand this statement, don't love a person does not need to, don't you love can be like a chemical substance as with the change of time and environment changes. Or you put love as stocks,hogan interactive outlet, don't want to be stuck with a certain stock,hogan sito ufficiale, and wanted to keep an eye on the market K line graph, buying in military preparations. If we say that we have lost the freedom of marriage, I am afraid that this so-called freedom is only love! If you don't want to lose this freedom, why do you want to go to the grave of marriage.
human life must have two things. The ideal and love, if they are two obstacles with God in your life on the runway, you can for your ideal love and fling caution to the winds,? How do you define? The so-called love is an eternal theme of love between men and women, is a kind of mutual attachment, two people each other is giving, not taking.
< p > love is regarded as the most sacred emotion, pure,hogan outlet, beautiful, contains between each other to pay, understanding,hogan sito ufficiale, cherish and moved, sympathetic to get a lifetime of happiness. All things in the world cannot be divorced from reality, love is this. In reality, not Platon and needs the spirit of love, but not love Gothic adventure. I don't want to use the so-called "other half"   "the next life" this seemingly ethereal sincere words to the interpretation of love. The author thinks he is a real man, and the reality of what is, I don't think we need to do more to explain. Writer Charlotte Bront said: "love is real,nike tn pas cher, lasting, is what we know is the sweetest and most bitter thing." Love is real, you get it to bring you happiness, you should also learn to taste the pain of happiness. Otherwise you get and you are not love.
true love is not mind impulse. Love is the basis of marriage and love also need at least some material basis. In reality,nike tn pas cher, as if in the face of love about money is an insult to say love, money, only love is priceless.
will be as loyal love like a butterfly, it really is just a legend. In reality, if there is real love to them. They really put the eternal love into the grave. But in reality, brought into the tomb of marriage is probably not a true love,hogan outlet, a lot of people each other before marriage to prepare a protocol. The rights and obligations of the clause clearly written on noodles married each other,basket tn requin, even after the divorce property distribution have done to. They also carries the love and the agreement into the marriage hall, then each perform their obligations enjoyed their rights. Once a party has derailed or breach of the agreement, the other party will hold the agreement and denounced each other in the name of love. This is called by the name of love, the so-called marriage may be ridiculous, but in reality this is indeed a lot. And this is only the rights and obligations of each other without any feeling, and talk about what is love.
Related Articles:

Daimei - time, keep quiet sea

I am _6

Hold your hand, and son _2

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复