积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 08:04:35 | 显示全部楼层

Frog about 1000 words

The structure of the whole novel of
,air max pas cher
story happened in Shandong Province Gaomi northeast Township, which is always used in many of Mo Yan's novels in the scene. "Aunt" is a complex of rural doctors, her life fate throughout the whole novel. "Aunt" special status, during the Japanese war she had with his father rebel Pinggu; because her boyfriend fled to Taiwan to provoke the infamy; at a young age she was the support of the national policy of family planning and executive; people to old age when her face "I bounce back but open eyes closed eyes.
recently read a Book of Mo Yan's new novel "frog",tn pas cher, this novel is a thoroughly taking "people" as the theme of the novel, won the eighth prize of contradiction.
is more unique, which consists of four long letters and a nine act drama. Four letters represent four times,hogan roma online, each letter is an era of isolation belt. Epistolary narrative to the expression of the novel gives wider space, conducive to the more freedom to express, to delicate psychological activity description which form the basis of. The nine act drama "frog" can be seen as the first four letters of the supplement and sublimation Mo Yan in the novel implied its title: "frog" as the title, there is a metaphorical meaning. "Frog" God shaped reproductive meaning, "frog" and "baby" and "WA" and "WA" is the ancient goddess, of all things. The title is subject and the concentration of the whole novel.
The
< p > compared to other of Mo Yan's novel, "frog" of human nature of the analysis and criticism is more profound and analysis to the society also hit the nail on the head. Read through the novel, we can feel the writer although always story in my hometown, but has been out of the story itself, standing in the point of view of human or human to write "people", I think this should be the goal pursued by many writers of fiction.
< p > in addition to the "aunt", the novel also created many female characters: "aunt" colleagues "Lion" young was a staunch supporter of family planning and executive, but her marriage to playwright "I", always by knee no children suffering; under the huge pressure of thought she accepted bullfrog "surrogate service", and son. Under the situation changes, "little lion from the executor of family planning policy transformed to defy", during which experienced tremendous pressure from internal and external; "my ex-wife Wang Renmei and Wang Dan is the victim of" family planning "policy implementation of the blind,scarpe hogan outlet, also known as is a victim of the" heir "traditional thinking. Mo Yan in the novel with almost brutal strokes for a detailed description of the death of Wang Dan and Wang Renmei. To youth "aunt" shaping the image of a decisive deft,louboutin pas cher, untouchables, while also trying to interpretation of human nature is distorted in the huge political pressure side. "Aunt" young rhetoric and old age submissive formed a contrast, in changes in the interpretation of the life of tough and strong: strong and weak life will be because of the environment change, so many factors of human nature is not immutable.
Mo Yan's novel "frog", a profound analysis of human nature,bottes ugg france, although in writing his story, but still expressed deep out of a human story.
: a "frog" on
Related Articles:

The second

Write a fo

To the wind and rain

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-11 12:23:14 | 显示全部楼层

Eye

< p > home, I according to the predetermined scheme, first open air conditioning, to shower, and then sit on the sofa to drink a cup of cool drink, the feeling is cool, just a pair of eyes, no matter how, how to wash or feel uncomfortable, first a bit dry, after which there will be a little pain, then a vague feeling, this feeling before, every time reading,tn requin pas cher, online time is long,chaussure jordan pas cher, will feel dry eyes, but there is no pain, fuzzy feeling, this must be than previously serious. In the evening I early sleep.
that moment, I only look forward to get home early,scarpe hogan outlet, take a cold, quiet stay in air-conditioned room, let the outside world reheat has nothing to do with me.
Resist heat to make the explosion in Tools > successive a few days of high temperature heat to a parry, at home there is air conditioning, fan, mat can dispel hot, especially riding a car in, the sun face tanned red purple, hand to touch the face is hot, like next to a burning red iron, I heard someone a eggs on the road for a moment and then cooked on the road there is no wind, the chariot to hurry up with the speed of wind,hogan roma outlet, blowing in the body like a hair salon hair dryer in the breeze, the head of the few hairs, already not strong sunlight, was admitted to the pain, except for a pair of dark blue shades obscured the sun.
Eye
< p > northerners character is lacking in the gentle,hogan outlet, just north of the weather, said cold cold frozen, said thermal heat a vigorous.
< br   > the doctor said I get angry, burning torches eyes, asked me if I was not the sun burning, the doctor said the existence of such factors, it should be said to be caused by a crossfire, said I within, outside of a hot,hogan outlet online, heart in a rapid fire came up, the doctor gave me Quhuo medicine, charge and I want to flat mentality, drink more water, eat watermelon, a few days just fine.
< p > until the second day morning up, eyes still yesterday and the same feeling uncomfortable, the ice towel in the eyes, instant cool feeling to penetrate the skin moistens my eyes, apply after feeling a little better,goyard paris, had long time and not the, I this is to the doctor, Congress does not think of the doctor's people on weekdays, only when the body unwell, first think of the person is to see a doctor.
< p > to eat the medicine for several days, also point the eye drops, eye no longer fuzzy nor pain,air max pas cher, but there are still a bit dry, I went to the hospital, the hospital, a lot of people, and I like illness row a long slide, I realized it was such a hot day to eye is really not to me a. I went to the ward from out minutes, the doctor saw I didn't say a word something called under >
< p > on both sides of the road just planted near the trees are sparse foliage block not live hot light, encounter a red light came all the way to find a shade of the trees to stop waiting for the change of light, not many people on the street, wearing a hat and an umbrella and a and I only with a pair of Sunglasses Hard sun, road junctions along with two wearing long sleeved clothes municipal workers are busy, the sunlight they sweat has soaked the whole back and them in the repair of a running water hydrants.
Related Articles:

Friend, how are you

After the girl got married, they had no contact. Now my husband from their classmates that the phone number, my husband to say I'm her divorce now. has a day at noon I call to her husband, the phone rang for a long time didn't answer, later switched on after I heard there is a woman groans and heard husband said "hush hush, take over, or words to that effect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-23 15:54:26 | 显示全部楼层

Winter to warm

HTML template winter to warm
I in the southern sky basking in the warm sun, the world is already snow. There is no snow in the south, but there is sunshine, you and you. To this day, I was so greedy with the warm smell, with a warm fragrance and every soft light,converse femme pas cher, and every person who is related to the sun. I think this story is related to the sun, but also related to the people who like it. Blink of an eye in this town for three years, three years of time said that long, short and not short. But enough for me to get used to the mountains here, accustomed to the water here. Love is even on such a simple mind, love the warmth of those kind of people. Through fuzzy memory once again came to the forest of maple leaves, Maple Grove or maple forest, muddy roads and muddy track,scarpe hogan outlet, I still me, just once such as jungle like sugarcane disappeared just like my heart is no longer young ever that looks like. Maple forest in addition to the maple leaf outside there is a very emotional name, the local people call it the valley of love, but I still prefer the name of maple leaf. Not for others, only for the maple leaf has a different kind of feelings. Maple forest has a big pool, pond green but less dynamic, like sleeping for a woman for a long time, placid, ask the dust. The rugged rocks is clearly visible in the water. Perhaps the reason is that water is not flowing, the rocks have been covered in layers of sediment, not only the outline of the prototype. Around the pool is a large maple forest, red maple leaf unevenly reflected in the lake, light, agile, quiet and beautiful. Pool of two couples in wedding dress, light over the lawn, gentle eyes staring at each other deeply. In the lens they smile bright and happy, this is a dream,tn pas cher, is a dream of lovers. Not far from the pool and two young women face to face sitting in the grounds of a plastic cushion, between two people have a grill, frame is full of food. No fragrance has approached them, lingering in the nose is not scattered,nike tn pas cher, the familiar smell of barbecue. The other side of the pool there are five or six students in sweet potato mud kiln, kiln is not very tight, can see the red flames through the cracks. I found the sweet potato kiln whether in childhood or now it is still our love activities, and will always love her. They gathered around the sweet potato kiln laughing and chatting, thick in the afternoon sun on their faces, the body, the warmth of their warm me. Maple forest they have their fun,sac goyard pas cher, we have our fun. Of course, the self timer is necessary, we can in the same place with a background of self timer for an hour. I always feel self is a technology, but also a I always learn technology. So in most of the time I don't a person to play the self,goyard pas cher, but I love into their self shot. When the headrest head from ear to ear emergence in the small mobile phone screen,hogan roma outlet, fingers gently press, can put our smiling faces of our joy fixed in the eternal, such a scenario I is joy. We four to Allison is the most self, she always said that led to lift a 45 degree angle, the high shoot down people will look thin and self expression to natural,hogan outlet, gestures can be optionally. Can I.Related Articles:

Sunny sky,

The tide of feeling

Just meet

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-27 16:56:55 | 显示全部楼层

Nowhere to place the loneliness

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; from yoga, days have been completely black, sprang to the night wind skim the body exposed, unexpectedly some promise of chill. Mr. before the call, said the unit has not yet ready, come back later or will not come back; daughter studying in the field at noon, put the "Happy Mid Autumn Festival" with the blessing of the telephone service in advance. So, tonight,scarpe golden goose, I will experience the taste of the Mid Autumn Festival alone.

I still like the shoes edge shape of moon cakes, and stuffing is composed of peanuts, sesame, walnut green and red silk, and I think moon cake is a shoe edge morphology, stuffing should also filled with the content of those with smooth edge, the content is a pile of red, yellow, and green things,chaussure tn pas cher, how can it be called moon cakes.

around unusually quiet, downstairs the positive development period boy hoarse voice did not ring about everyone stand remember today's date, and pro people together and share it. This is what I want to be quiet, a few times a year or half a lifetime.

"please sit on a cushion,tn requin pas cher, hands on the navel on both sides, breathe together with me. Inspiratory......" < br   > at the age of seventeen of the Mid Autumn Festival,hogan outlet online, I have after the festival of the first alone,louboutin pas cher, because I know the meaning of the holiday,hogan outlet, so my heart is very lonely. Before I was sent to the hospital for a sudden syncope, that day was the sixth day of my admission. That night the moon is very bright, I saw the window tilted his head from the south. The other three patients were discharged home, I stay in the ward doctor. I as long as a close your eyes will feel very dizzy, so the night for me is a very painful thing, my eyes can only see the ceiling, eyes wide open thoughts. That night the next TV being broadcast with "home", when Yannanfei singing, I also followed tears. Wei Desheng because of the need of war and revolution and eventually chose to leave jade Zhen, of course, he did not want to hurt the jade Zhen considered. Yu Zhen expressed Nanshenanfen mood through the song,sac goyard pas cher, with a strong shock. Send love, Jane jade heart is also under the oppression of emotional loneliness. I have seen this film, deep memory. < br   > 17 years of age should not be a lonely, the thriving of rings, write full of longing., ideal and the target before the trip, how can form a lone network? < br   > but is the flowery season,hogan outlet online, it was a warm clothes on the side of the loneliness, Luo I was 17 years old, weak heart painful, painful.

No place of loneliness
Related Articles:

The traito

When the f

The three generation of talented Lin Whei-yin love story Lin Whei-yin love story

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-29 02:30:22 | 显示全部楼层

Speak out your love _0

HTML template to say your love
,hogan outlet online
< p > speak out your love,golden goose outlet, in fact,nike tn pas cher, she is very cute,scarpe golden goose, looking for love to find a margin of the eyes,hogan outlet online, people's first impression is very important, speculation of a life of endless words is colorful marriage,hogan outlet online, do not care about each other to love to whom? Can only blame themselves too late,tn homme pas cher, do not give up do not compromise, waiting is my usual style,tn femme pas cher, much to each other for some time is to love the best accompany, I will only make things better and love she should pay all the passion! Hyun
Related Articles:

Sentimental _6

One hundre

3S lady to remember

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复