积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 17:18:20 | 显示全部楼层

Your appearance is a beautiful mistake.

Time: 2011-01-04 source: admin on time
,tn requin pas cher
don't know where to start the day,chaussure supra pas cher, you came into my life with impunity. < br   > < br   > from the beginning of the rejection, to acceptance later,hogan olympia outlet, I clearly know changes in his heart of hearts, but also feel you will change with the change in me, let I can not tell what is true and what is false.  < br   > you said as long as the heart we can together, you said I hope our two children can live together in happiness, you call my wife, I asked you why you answer say: you are good, not not! At that moment I really very happy, silly to believe you, countless times in the heart to describe you to my blueprint,nike tn pas cher, numerous times in the dream you promised to give me the happiness. < br   > < br   > from you into my world to start the day, to you like the increase day by day, miss a little bit of spread, always silly to think of you, until the heart aching. Sensitive as I, but also feel your retreat. No longer call every day to send a message, and less care, we can not even contact for a long time, do not know what we do? Many times to ask why you do not return information, you always say no money.  < br   > finally decided to give up, I do not have a surface so strong, but there is no imagination so fragile. I have really paid off, only to give up the past, all the time to.  with the passage of time, past everything seemed so unreal,louboutin soldes, never find true sense.  occasionally think of you, but the heart is as quiet as water, no pain. I don't know how long is a section of the feelings of the period, but clearly feel, we seem to end up.  when watered down everything about you in my life later, came the news of you. Just a little sorry, they end up on your past memories.  &gt,hogan outlet online;Related Articles:

Standard answer

When the blue is no longer a kind of temperament

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-31 04:36:08 | 显示全部楼层

He was crying for his sister's body _2

[page_break]
            he is working in the field,air jordan pas cher, sister sent a message to him every night to chat, brother told her not to talk to me, for your boyfriend! She called it, is not my brother does not love, is not about your girlfriend. My brother smiled and said the fool, she asked, if brother after a wife will love me? A tremulous voice. She knew my sister cried, you always say love sister. < br   > & nbsp; < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; dad on the phone call sister in the county in the model contest, sister first win, invited to the city to continue the competition by the County Bureau of culture. Dad afraid of missing the sister school, but my sister wanted to go,chaussure jordan pas cher, he was a bit puzzled! My brother said to surprise, this silly girl actually telling me, this is a good thing, and not to go to school to have a future, sister born love talent, let her go this way! Dad also want to say what, ultimately did not say, just hung up the phone. That night my brother invited a few colleagues to drink, happy to show off! Sister in the city to participate in the competition second places out of the city, received several other provinces big clothing company's invitation, want to sign her and give further study. Sister was so happy that he called him to help him choose. When two people are talking about it, my sister said that this time her left eye is always painful, and sometimes even a half of the head also hurt. My brother is not to say that the comfort of the tired. Sister finally and her boyfriend went to the red bean clothing company to do models. He ran home to see my sister, that day is very lively, village cadres and the village officer the he family. Anyway,golden goose saldi, the hill village flying out of a golden phoenix is happy thing,goyard paris, sister became a celebrity in the county. When sister tearfully to take care of his brother. I do not know how, my brother was crying, he knew that her sister is promising, and has grown up, has been concerned about the people. < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; sister to not long after telephoned to give him that the increasing number of pain in her left eye, and look at things more and increasingly blurred. He worried, Cui sister to see the doctor. That day he doesn't feel like work, always feel what is going to happen. Call me again sister wept tears, cross from brain tumor! Flower girl, she has a beautiful future, God is so unfair. He knelt on the ground with the phone crying tears, he hated the unfairness of God,chaussure tn pas cher, sister's tragic pity! In fact, in his heart the love from her sister because of poor. A girl since childhood has been abandoned by their parents had never seen his own parents managed to start to take the brilliant unexpectedly had a brain tumor. Poor sister,hogan roma outlet, God for her.Related Articles:

You don't have to be like me to be honest, really _1

The night

Strong storm my husband and the husband dialogue eat grass

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-17 23:03:36 | 显示全部楼层

People always have untold suffering

all the time to look at her, even if it was found, gave me a hard look, I think it is a kind of happiness! For a long time, she has become an indispensable part of me, I was like a lost soul! Just know and walk around in the corner of the school! There is the excitement of the heart can not say! The thought that this is a very good start, I also silly thought that this life has a destination! Unfortunately, the good will eventually encounter God's hate! We are very painful to say goodbye to the good life! At that time, I feel that life seems to be missing a part of the sky was blue color, gray with a bleak! All this as a dream was awakened by a flash of lightning. And I can't wake up from a dream! Still immersed in the life!
a person to listen to the music in the street, feel the beautiful melody, also tried to sing love songs. Let yourself feel this world a good start! Life is just too much secret sorrow. I often hesitate where my love,hogan scarpe outlet, is not really like broad-leaved epiphyllum,golden goose saldi, a moment before, he did not care! When I was young,hogan outlet, I have a shy young love, also can think this is another feeling! Is in addition to the most beautiful feelings of the family! Go to school every day, class, class and school! There will be a joy to hide!
I always put my friends made a wry smile. They always told me that I was a madman! Yes, I was a madman, I went to the science.
no one can withstand this blow,hogan outlet, like the heavens! At that moment, I even feel a lot less smile,goyard prix, suddenly find good friends no one can hear me sad, but a person silently bear all this results. I began to hate love hate friendship! Friends will be less, also a lot of inferiority! I never bother you such a dead-alive person live. Valentine's day, a person eating a man singing! Sometimes the hand to embrace the side always unable to restrain the emotions, but found only one person. Fewer friends, wine has become increasingly frequent, often put myself drunk, then in the street yelling her name! Only occasionally and little friends complain,nike tn pas cher, then ask him like crazy, she really loves me still!
the little drops of life, taste with too many disappointments,hogan sito ufficiale, but sometimes he is right, it may still have to come again! This is a happy beginning,goyard pas cher, and finally became a tragic ending! Who is always impatient and want to pursue their own, can be obtained, it is so so abandoned! Can often do better things, because in a complete mess!
I think that love is two people together, I wish you love can be happy life, when to do, to see, only to find that I think is wrong so far! Two people live together, just like the same adventure! Never know what will happen next second, always feel the limit to satisfy his passion, to satisfy your desire. Maybe do not accidentally stumble, will put themselves in flames! Related Articles:

Fireworks love

The green trees and fluttering around

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-20 02:28:51 | 显示全部楼层

The most beautiful scar

he's only home for winter vacation. He came back, not because of miss mother, but because he in the provincial capital of unaccompanied, even a "selling ice cream and the like summer live can not find. , of course,nike air max pas cher, winter vacation, he and his mother is living together from much less, he would rather repeatedly to be students at home,hogan outlet online, than mother and stay for a while, but do not want to listen to nagging mother.
< p > Mother's face has a deep scar, a full 5 cm long, long scar that mother's face became distorted and ferocious.
said, not mislike mother ugly, it is because the child is the mother of qiner! But since he knew he was not the mother's own son, he gradually alienated the mother, and even do not want to face a mother.
when the mother found his factory,louboutin pas cher, it was winter. The cold north wind lifted her dishevelled hair, let mother hideous face more fear. Mother's eyes tightly staring at the comings and goings of the workers, hoping to see him, but has to wait until dark, mother also failed to fulfill a wish. The mother had walked into the guard room, her head buried very low, she asked the guard his message out. Mother said, "I just wanted to see him.". Trouble security brother take a word." Security asked: "you are his people ah." Mother said: "praise
graduated from junior high school, the other students are selected on the county high school, but he chose to go to the provincial capital to read vocational school. He told his mother, read vocational school,golden goose scarpe donna, will be able to find a job in the city, you can pick the mother town life. Mother for his "sensible" happy for several days, but the mother do not know, to him it is decided to "fly".
< p > vocational school, he seldom come back, just the occasional phone call to the entrance of the canteen, canteen boss a message,scarpe hogan online, let mother mailed some living expenses. With his message, the mother was sweet heart than honey, even if the message is to send a life fee, a message". Mother more diligent, not in the fields of labor, is on the site do coolie, even if it is weighed down by the burden of spine, worn on the shoulder also never stop,ugg pas cher, only to to send some money to him.
< p > later, he found that the a "blockbuster" secret -- because the grim, mother never married, he is mother from the garbage heap to pick up the child! He is her only family, is not only abandon the mother ugly, dare to face a mother.
< p > when he touches her mother's face for the first time,hogan outlet, mother said with a smile, he is her mother's face fell off a piece of meat, like all the children in the world are mother fell off a piece of meat. He nodded, feeling that he was the happiest child in the world.
school graduation, he went to downtown Shenzhen. Because only vocational school diploma, he can only do ordinary workers in the factory,goyard pas cher, he worked day and night to stand on the side of the "line", mechanical work. But he felt very happy, because here, he can not see his mother, he and his mother are more than one thousand miles apart. He always think, he had some savings, be sure to find his own mother, a longer Meiqingmuxiu mother.
Related Articles:

I know, tonight I think of yo

After the rain misty moon

Memories of the cruel beauty

Deep night, no stars, no moon. The ups and downs, lingering, cyclotron. The curve of the flight has not changed. The large French window is bright as the eye of the night, close to, indoor, Cymbidium incense. Grand chrysanthemum in the air, such as the curtain of the fire and rain, glow without a trace.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-7 16:42:21 | 显示全部楼层

He promised, so expect to hold your hand, and grow

,nike tn pas cher
ruhuameijuan,scarpe hogan outlet, also enemy but  this world has too little to each other,hogan outlet, too much in the political arena. < br   > < br   > have deeply loved the people,air max pas cher, the mornings and evenings as enduring as the universe,golden goose saldi, the tempting moment as love life.  and commitment,hogan outlet online, so expect to hold your hand,nike tn pas cher, and grow old with you.
Related Articles:

The wind s

You are my acquaintance in my

In fact, always thought that day into the University, is the dream of a new journey, but more grow up more trouble. Then, by the optimistic, gradually began to dim, began dissociability, began to have feelings, began to sad. Even the fear of future society, afraid of the future.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复