主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 20:06:05 | 显示全部楼层

From the tea cup to peep life

< p > the moonlit night, Cecil strands of moonlight through the window lattice, pink tea table, a cup of green tea, curl steaming. Green tea in the water gently flowing slowly,hogan outlet online, slowly stretch into the bottom of the cup.
a hint of fragrance, light, slipped out of the water from the bottom of the cup, hovering in the cup, drifting in the house,chaussure tn pas cher. For a time, the fragrance, not too bright room exudes a faint fragrance such as blue,scarpe hogan outlet. < br   > < br   > tea, I put lights very dark, want to let the light and moonlight seamless, to enjoy yourself in a shallow warm color Seiitsu, let the mood endless tour.
this life is a kind of gradual enlightenment. < br   > < br   > tea and water the not in the same world, but I do not know from when to rise, people put the tea into the boiling water, tea juice into the water after the beginning of the tea. Tea and water began the integration, mutual tolerance, mutual humility, mutual encouragement and their offering heart, allow people to experience a taste, perception of life of calm, Enron, and proud of the fun. < br   > < br   &gt,golden goose outlet; a cup of tea is still life, but tea in the soaking process, no several people to find tea experienced by all. And, who knows, water for tea to come, and to pay the suffering and temper; and who knows,hogan outlet, tea and water and how to abandon distracting thoughts and desires are fused together, coruscate gives life to really sincere beauty.
this beauty is the sacrifice, is tolerant and magnanimous mind. When you look at the cup,nike tn requin soldes, you see how quiet it is. In fact, it is in meditation, thinking about how to meet the tea and water. But the beginning of the cup is passive, because it is not possible to dominate the fate of their own, but there is a hand in the director's life. The cup, no words, it Speechless, waiting quietly, waiting for a hand move, then move. Sometimes simply by a hard break, fall, its journey is very short, full of air and calm.
this is the cup.
I drink tea, often put the Buddha and the cup for comparison. I found the cup in the ER, namely tea.Related Articles:

_51 Golden

Enjoy the

Three all night, do not line up, with a team of fellow indignation to secretly told him, originally, tight, is also better to have a station traffickers row to the, them cheap to hire more workers, always grab in the front. Later I heard that Zhiguang dad explained the whole story, offended that you like this do not come for no.. A lot of old patient, come back to the hospital, the doctor does not Wei told them to queue up for a number, let them find him directly to the ward.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-29 20:40:46 | 显示全部楼层

To do the training is not simple.

then dove and then put a number of kilometers when the relative number of days to rest. For example, put 30 kilometers of rest a day can be put 50 km (dove health case). If the 180 km, the middle of the rest of the day, it is too urgent.
is another observation training in racing is not healthy. This is very important, if some come back sick, in the release of the cage infected with what,hogan outlet online, not in time to find, if then immediately put the training, lost may be great. So to enter the training period, to be more on the dove observation, especially when dove has just come back, which is the first to observe what comes back, back in the state is what kind of, which is very helpful for the future. Dove is more important for the future of health. (comprehension of the life of the classic sentence)
;
Subsequent events influence < p > is the first time,hogan sito ufficiale, early spring season, zhanuanhaihan, training early, afraid of catch a cold,air max pas cher, the pigeon adverse, late, again afraid suddenly to the summer.
HTML template to do a good job training is not simple
second is the number of kilometers from the station. This in the loft and association, club tournament is completely different, loft very carefully, most starts from 0 km, let racing pigeons to fly cage, then 5 km, 10 km slowly step by step. Some 5 kilometers will be training a few times. Club or association, up to 30 km, some 50 km, we are basically 50 km. Then 80 km, 120 km 150 km, the next is the game. If the first pass is 180 km race,scarpe hogan outlet, the training on the end of the 120 km,louboutin pas cher. So, the number of us training clubs and associations more than,nike tn pas cher. Don't know which is more scientific and reasonable.

anything should advance with the times, put dove is no exception. For example, there are now haze, and what the virus. A dove is a Yangchang new things, to keep a good, we must constantly learning.
I have been learning to learn, in order to feed my dove,hogan sito ufficiale, but also in order to let dove always accompany me. Sometimes I even think: dove in our side, only to come, only to go, I did not keep, just take things to give them to eat, I am the master, they are guests. "Raise" the word is too great, they are in good faith with me. I should be grateful to have them in my life, my life is so wonderful!
then there is the training in the release, the grasp of the status of dove is very important. In this respect, I'm still a student.
the annual spring match gradually kicked off, all around the training has begun. Training must be done before the game is pigeon homework, training effect directly affect the competition results. Do a good job training in this lesson, in fact,nike air max pas cher, is not simple.
Related Articles:

two. Disaster victims

If the clock back, whether it

scarpe hogan outlet

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复