好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-5 18:50:28 | 显示全部楼层

About moving composition 800 words _2

,scarpe hogan outlet
we are one family, one family forever, a difficult one, help comes from all quarters. Never forget you and our motherland, and. Must be strong, we must remember that we are trying to help you; must be strong,tn requin pas cher, must remember you not do not have a family, every Chinese mother is your mother, every Chinese people are your relatives.
< p > earthquake ruthless, people love, into a piece of ruins stain to sprout,louboutin soldes, but always can not be resurrected once familiar face. We must be strong,hogan outlet, heart,golden goose saldi, love to help the poor trauma; we need to pay, and effort to make Wenchuan from shine.
< p > as rapidly, no to the teacher Zhang Miya excess for a few minutes,nike tn pas cher, let him and his students left the years accompanied by classroom; as rapidly, no to tan Qiangiu teacher a student of hope, leaving only his wife wipe for him that even death to the remains of the student assistance. So long,hogan outlet, even if you lie more than 30 hours under the cement board is still called uncle to save the other people; so long, even if again aftershocks will my body pressure in the ruins will let me save a. How anxious cry, how worthy of our admiration, so let us move. Please let us remember those moments and moved with the truth.
< p > let us remember and remember May 12, 14 point 28 points, remember a mother leave the message "dear baby, if you can live, must remember that I love you" to me, this is a dying mother dying struggle, for what? In order to own a few month old child. Let us remember that, bearing in mind may 12, 14 point 28 points, bearing in mind that in the rubble spent more than 70 hours the boy out the first sentence "uncle, I want to drink coke with ice" and their mutual humility, let the rescue workers to save each other's courage. It is not worth a moment we touched? That word is not worth admiration?
moment, the earth is dead, life is falling,hogan outlet, the stars fall from the sky......
wave in long, hard to sleep at night, who own red eyes? And who is waiting for us in the ruins of the rescue?
Article three: let >
remember, we are one family, one family deeply attached to each other.
Stop the
Sichuan was stunned, shaking for Chinese, shocked the world.
< p > years always difficult to block of five thousand years of Chinese nation posture tall and straight, dust could not hide the 5000 years of the Chinese nation's determination and spirit. The world, issued a surprise call at this moment: China refueling, Sichuan refueling!!!
< p > you see, when the earthquake occurred, over 60 years old Grandpa Wen Jiabao immediately from Beijing plane flying over, immediately to the scene of the disaster, even accidentally fell and put his hands in the blood nor called a trace of bitterness, not said a little tired; you listen to, that is the cry of Grandpa Wen, desperate cry: "as long as there is a glimmer of hope, we have to pay a hundred percent effort & quot. There is such a good prime minister, we have nothing to fear of it? What is the value of our fear of it? What can not let us insist on it?
Related Articles:

The discov

A composition of 350 words _1

The most m

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-8 04:33:29 | 显示全部楼层

Painful things _5

? No, it is sunny,scarpe hogan outlet, why am I feeling a cold air intrusion; or just the bright sun, why now the weather like Yin down?
a passing woman a sighed and shook his head: "Oh,louboutin pas cher, a boy more handsome ah, but the sick in the head." A face of regret, originally thought that how to give my granddaughter introduction.
< p > the road pedestrians to see his eyes turned to look at him, and see him one on the left, and the woman: did not expect, brain boy is not short, it seems that people long handsome little really is do not suffer.
< p > recognize conscientiously review: "I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong in the ungrateful, two so beautiful, so lovely beauty accompany me to go shopping, I should are honoured and grateful >
the two women to look at,sca goyard pas cher, do not speak.
why? Why? I would be stupid enough to agree to accompany the two women to go shopping?
paclitaxel stand in the street, hand bags.
paclitaxel is sitting on the chair of breath, he looked up at the sky, the bright sun, until now still puzzled, why do things become so? It is a rare holiday,chaussure air jordan pas cher, I should lie in my warm bed and the Duke's daughter.
is the happiest thing in the world is not my boss for a day off, but I can be a person at home leisurely see yourself become one year older.
How can
eight: man is the most painful
taxol, one day, I was not threatened to die, is to be killed by the eye, he please: "yes, I was wrong."
< p > two women to look at,goyard prix, suddenly on the face exposed sad look, two people will stool packing small bag on the ground, a left a right sat in the taxol side.
the starting point and the end result was the same, but it was so frustrating about how it felt to become the most happy people from the world's most painful?
paclitaxel hung under a final conclusion: Alas, I am your heart. I always have a soft heart. The heart is too soft, put all the burden of carrying their own.
two a woman a foxy smile at him.
< p > the woman and the man really is different, why is the same for four hours, the two women still in high spirits, the spirit of Yi also do? Don't,hogan outlet, this is really the charm of shopping.
grandiflorum head on the shoulders of a man: "well, yeah, leisurely, or sad people." The paclitaxel are afraid to move.
Oh, yes, there are people who are fortunate,hogan sito ufficiale, we are so hard is it. People can not thank ah. Leisurely,golden goose outlet, you say is not it?" Paclitaxel is my hard heart innocence, okay, so many things are my own.
things like this? Related Articles:

Expository

Affect my heart composition _1

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-9 05:04:42 | 显示全部楼层

Memory depth composition 800 words _1

"six grade women's 400 meters first report!" My heart was nervous, heart tight. Tense atmosphere becomes strong. Ears rang is the voice of the students, which seems to have become my expectations of the students, the teacher's teachings echoed in my mind. In order to class, to fight! For their own, but also to fight! Strive to move forward! Think of here, he has accelerated the speed.
but later, it may be their lack of physical. A catch up, and a catch up...... The result of the game did not give you too much suspense. It is often said: "I hope too much disappointment than hope" am I too competitive? Too want to become invincible strong? This memory let me regret, this memory let me regret, such memories let me feel remorse.
in the six years of primary school, we got a lot, but when we leave, we will lose a love called friendship. I firmly believe that this will be the most profound, the most beautiful thing that we recall in a few decades.
memory depth of the composition of 800 words: deep memory
held a sports meeting on the playground, flags flying, luoguxuantian, students for their own class athletes,hogan outlet, encouraging. Some took out their own hand copy held high; some is ready to play the players served tea and bottled water,hogan outlet, doing the devotees of the unknown. The athlete soon shoulder aside, waiting for the arrival of the game.
have to run to the end, look at the winner by students crowded together, feeling greetings. And i...... The fall brimming with tears, with a sad, hiding in the side,mont blanc pas cher, reflect on their enemy, their arrogance.
< p > is already in late summer,hogan sito ufficiale, bleak autumn wind comes,hogan outlet, roll a few leaves,tn pas cher, the green waves of the Indus has become the recollection; now is billowing clouds of dust, blocking the unlimited sunshine, colorful bubble has darkened quietly floating, but the dream where; a Guyu, take the beautiful moon night, let the memory was merciless ablution, empty swing, only being figure in a flash. I don't know you.
think about, do not experience wind and rain, how can see the rainbow? Life is made up of too many successes and failures, not to understand how to know where the meaning of it?
< p > "bang" crisp gunfire spread the field, I saw standing in the four players in the starting line quickly and effectively kick,hogan scarpe outlet, said that when the late, then fast, like a stiff off horse,nike tn pas cher, like the arrow forward party rushed to. "Come on! Refueling!" The audience all of a sudden boiling up, the audience on both sides of the runway also cheered, some waving arms and cheer for the athletes. Run in the front of class four Wang Shuya, clasping her hands, arms and powerful swing, feet like students the breeze. He Xuelian although the starting slow, in second place, but struggling to catch up with the students in front. "He Xuelian, He Xuelian refueling refueling" heard students cheering, again accelerated. "Ah!" More than Wang Shuya, the students cheered up.
memory depth of the composition of 800 words two: deep memory Related Articles:

On the composition of the rain after the _5

Flower courage composition _1

This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-18 01:33:10 | 显示全部楼层

Once the most beautiful

eat sticky sugar, stick to the teeth in the classroom, unable to speak. And then you get angry in the mouth, let me give you the mouth to squeeze the ice boron powder, I pull your lower lip, a squeeze your mouth, you cry out of the classroom. Send you at the gate of the company, you said to me, go back slowly on the road, not red light, I nodded, waiting for you inside, I do not obey, the rapid cycling in the Century Avenue, wind from the ears whizz ran. Singing like a crazy man.
go to school, you know I like to play basketball, the first month after work, you bought me my first Spalding basketball, on the weekend.
in the autumn of two thousand and six, her occupation school, she said, "I want to go to Suzhou, you have to go?" I do not hesitate to say "go, so we could be together every day". Later we went to Suzhou together,scarpe hogan outlet, but real life is not as we imagined, money is not rich. We can only rent in the rental house is good, we have a public balcony. Because of frustration, we went to the two electronics companies work, I went to the "ASUS",goyard paris, and she went to the "up side, more frustrating is that we still a day shift, a night shift.
can only be someone doesn't work overtime to get in to see. Until we who turn class was indescribably happy. Although wages, few of us will spend 100 dollars out to eat a meal. Class indescribably happy, at night we sleep together,hogan outlet online, together in the morning to get up and go to work, although not in a company, but the way we are talking and laughing, in the evening, the,hogan outlet online, first work that people will wait for another person, and then go home.
Once the most beautiful
< p > that year of autumn, leaves a season, she and I together, apart from their hometown and went to the paradise in heaven, there are Suzhou and Hangzhou, Suzhou Mudu town called on.
< p > weekend, we will climb the town of Lingyan hill, stood on the top of the mountain, let the wind from us gently blowing, and we are the town of the panoramic view. Sometimes we would get up early, wear sweethearts outfit, take the No. 2 bus,hogan roma outlet, as from the new area to park Jinji Lake to play, sitting on the lawn of the park, enjoying sunbathing, talking and laughing, fantasy,hogan sito ufficiale, and walk together Jinji Lake in the side, watching the waves again and again beat the shore of the stone, looked at the lake's fish in twos and threes, swim to swim.
< p > back home, you in the house washing we two wearing a day of tooling, and I in the house with your comb, on the tip of my tongue, in front of the mirror, like the opening concert as silly singing,tn femme pas cher, you always occasionally raised his head to give me a blank stare. You also said that silly kind.
< p > remember that I rode bicycle borrowed from a friend send you work?? you sit in the back seat of a bicycle,supra pas cher, stopping us from the waist, and my mouth hum the song feel only I can understand the song "Rhine", and you can tell our junior high school sit at the same table, then we are so ignorant and class we hand pull start under the desk.
Related Articles:

I am a pea

Stone beast

The road that connects her to her mother.

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-19 11:26:22 | 显示全部楼层

Just walking in the rain

attended a friend's wedding, out of the sky to float the rain.
< p > pleasantly surprised to walk in the rain, let rain caresses me WeiZui face, comb my tousy hair, somewhere feel strange romantic and comfortable. I am looking up into the sky, gray sky, a few beans rain falling down, cool, sweet slippery entrance, silk...... Rain accompanied by maneuver wind seems to just dense many. I can't wait umbrella and rustle and fall of rain, like a group of naughty elf, crackling, imitates like each one small drumstick forcefully beating the umbrella surface. I was listening, rain as if struck a sympathetic chord in the earth, the spectrum into a suffix of a string of beautiful notes, jumping around, jump in my heart is so familiar,hogan outlet, and so far; rainwater in asphalt thin flow, convergence together in my mind is so clear, and so ethereal. The rain, precipitation has long been aroused my nostalgia, a sweet, sad......
rain do not know how long? I don't know how long it took me to walk in the rain. Vaguely in micro bright sky. I take an umbrella, looking fresh and detached, the joy of the world take on an altogether new aspect from the mouth, forehead ripples. I saw not far from the front of the tree, there are several children at play, they combined their efforts to shake off a tree crystal raindrops, despite the raindrops in tender little face, drop in the head and body. They are laughing, you dare to chase me, happy dancing, naozhuo...... This abnormal familiar scene. They listened to the silvery laughter, looking at them without taking into account,golden goose, carefree childish face,hogan outlet online, and reminded me forget distant childhood...
street light rain run as crisp. The plum rain,hogan scarpe outlet, xixilili, like the sky behind the silver, swaying in the wind; like dancing girls gentle, ethereal and elegant; like the real estate broker LED soft and warm.
< p > at this time. The wind caught it brazenly blow on the face and come,nike tn pas cher, through the rain curtain of mist, a bizarre landscapes greet the fundus, I looked at the table, close to the two, it is the peak of work, see emergency drive classes of people, some wearing a poncho, some umbrellas, red,hogan roma outlet, green, yellow, blue flowers... All kinds of umbrellas of colorful, dazzling,tn pas cher, dizzying, speeding cars, rolling wheels under the grind from the mist white blast, like the sea rolled layers of waves,goyard paris, very spectacular; flowers on both sides of the road, rain wash clean, bright and beautiful. Flowers, that is what kind of red ah? Charming and enchanting. Grass, that is how the green ah? The lush verdant.
often walk in the rain, how did not pay attention to the past, there is such a beautiful in the rain!
memory, is also such a season, it is like a rain, such as the age of the child, as well as such a small partner. The only difference is that it was in the evening, the rain stopped after the horizon has set up a rainbow. Rainbow with sunset face each other, wonderful. We have several small partners to cheer jump, stretched out hands point to the rainbow, screwed up ordinary number: red, yellow, blue, pink... Oh dear, the color is too much, more than the seven. We only >
Related Articles:

Chun Sheng

This is th

I love the beautiful autumn

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-19 17:08:55 | 显示全部楼层

Dutch language

has not yet been to the real busy season. A pink bracts, such as arrows, from the leaves of Kingston chug out against the sky. So proud, so quiet, with a silk thread of unruly unruly, with a bold break through the darkness.
started out, the rain stopped.
Putian
the color of the leaves,golden goose uomo saldi, Tada Yuutada.
rain suddenly filled up. Silver Qi Qipao,chaussure louboutin pas cher, hit on the lotus leaves crackled. The air interweaves misty white.
eye in Peng ran green, touch the cool June. Heart, fold in the long white in the rain.
woke up early, but found the rain dripping. However,hogan outlet, it is not discouraged, nothing can stop me from seeing it.
I know it's going to open.
rain, so big, so big. Countless needles in front of the shuttle, lotus leaves open jade disc, endure all the pain to hold it in my arms, tolerance. Crackling sound. Consequently, layers, stacking, thick, ma. The rain falls like rain lotus leaf, lotus leaf, garrulous words,golden goose saldi, such as crooning melody.
like Lu Xun in the hands of the hard work of the pen. Tough and unyielding, as if it were upright.
a cup of tea, a large umbrella, for a period of time. In the rain, and in the eyes. Silence, joy.
hidden to the surrounding landscape, only with the eyes of the green entanglement. The clear summer winds, touch the layers of green see the faint in imitation of John Tao surging. I know, that is the life of the footprints in the time of the jointing.
this green, sedate and mellow. One,goyard pas cher, one, one, one, as if not moving. Secretly spewing season tension, quietly, the color of one point one thickening time. Like a woman hiding in mind, clear smile, the heart is filled with emotion, lofty.
stunning, in watching lotus, was a fast word. My eyes on the lotus in full bloom, through, collision. When all the bloom in the name came to meet allure, the heavy pink petals, looks eerily unexpectedly, heart attack.
is a touch of soul footsteps? Lotus lotus clear, spirituality, passing through me. I indulge in the heart to meet,converse blanche, see it freehand with fleeting blossoming.
HTML template Dutch &middot; language
Qu yuann everywhere a Lang wet look, fresh air filled,air max tn pas cher, spread. The folding way thing with a pool and a pool of charge. Slim pointed leaves, buds, and lush shop.
the sight of the shore and the flowers in the water are each other,hogan outlet online, as is said.
I looked into the water in a daze. Open your flowers, absorbed in the big flower, big flower, I struggle to cling to, don't give up, don't give up.
like the sword on the battlefield. No longer has outrightly like the sharp angle.
When
Related Articles:

Midnight o

Upward wind

In autumn

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-20 04:20:27 | 显示全部楼层

Outside the window of the triangle

when many plants still dormant, bougainvillea has to explore in the spring rain......
< p > I appreciate Bougainvillea temperament, also envy, admiration of her face to face all kinds of difficulties and danger indomitable survival ability, feeling her fire as the enthusiasm and unyielding mettle.
< p > she can open in the high-rise buildings in the city, opened in the palatial villa, in Shanqingshuixiu District, forest; can also open in the wall, by the side of the road, hills, wild angle and dowdy crude farmhouse. Always seems to be less sweet aloof, and lack of orchids! In the tumult of the streams of water, in the desolate mountains, on the cliffs of loneliness, on the edge of the deserted quiet spring, everywhere can see her face fragrance. But it could not escape the fate of the wedding dress for others! Her kind of content.
love is like this,hogan outlet, no matter what other people think, how to see. Her love, too few sentimentality. Because of the extravagant and simple, because unrestrained and frank, was ambition and self-confidence, because of the stubborn and tough, because of excessive and allure. The United States is too strong, too strong,air jordan pas cher, too do not understand, do not understand the control hypocritical, do not understand, do not understand the reserved shy, do not understand beauty beauty. The beauty of the subversion of ordinary people's aesthetic.
< p > she like tree,scarpe golden goose, like the vine, like flowers, like a live the life of a sun like to upward, with the change of seasons to pursue, experience the well-being of the spring, summer, autumn and winter. Rain infiltration of earth, her trunk and branches situation Qieqie, strong thick spit bud green, purple, in pieces, clusters and layers of branches green shoots green leaves, each a new leaf and twig size interchange will grow 35 cluster buds, blooming out of bright blossoming, shy, Sahuan petals, flowers and Ye Paman each root old branch shoots, the breeze, bud like a round flame, an evening evening sun, a piece of sunset, standing proudly branches, stick full foliage, crawling with crown, formed the red ocean of flowers. Xu breeze, a blossoming, a beam,chaussure jordan pas cher, string is bright red, scarlet, purple red, orange and red, purple, orange, milky yellow flowers flourish; in the spring, her willowy scene, charming and elegant, or singing and dancing, or graceful,hogan outlet online, or dancing...... Let a person get drunk, exclamation,hogan outlet, appreciation and fall into a reverie.
< p > acquaintance Bougainvillea is fifteen years ago in Liangshan, the thief like like a no ticket passengers Yi hide a baby like somehow the she got back home, impression as long as there are clay, a trace of the temperature, a ray of sunshine, a drop of rain, will be able to strong growth, rapid spread, bravely against the window fierce jump.
triangle plum, fence, brilliant purples and reds. Blossom, celebrate the spring and summer,hogan outlet online, the store is strong. May red bloom fire, Xiude leaves behind them. Looking back at the roadside, a red face Hana Kimi. Half day Yao Ming, heaven, reincarnation, to the east. Look at the summit......
< p > bougainvillea, trefoil Mei, Mao Baojin,air max pas cher, hypochondriac cuckoo, triangle, our, paper flowers, purple jasmine is her world temptation yoshina, compared to the "no true love is a kind of sadness". She leaves for four seasons Shoots Multiplication exuberant, unfortunately flowering fruit, always want an incomplete.
Related Articles:

After the blade

Love in a few seconds

The last d

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-4-22 04:11:20 | 显示全部楼层

Can no longer see the scenery

from the primary school to now there is no positive and your good communication.
I really regret not in the winter night to the streets...... Why is it so cold in winter? Is in order to let the beloved people feel the warmth of their side, so regret the death, why not to pressure the road, why not?
yes,air max pas cher, we missed the best time.
< p > the first scenery is the most beautiful, because it appears in the most pure, the most beautiful years, called Santa Claus just so so. At that time only silently has kept the view down, but never expected.
nights, this state to accompany me.
mobile phone screen has been lit, I stare at the computer screen on the blog, KK almost every day,hogan outlet, or even a few months but I did not update the log. And KK lost contact for a long time, no phone calls, no Short Message, but KK has come to my space,golden goose saldi, do not send the message, do not send a note, I watched the state.
is not very deep night, cold, guarding the lamp. Has second cups of coffee or a kind of feeling is to be sleepy straws, their early sleep time.
youth is so short,tn pas cher.
you are a sad girl with the perception of life.
Black coffee liquid
I looked at the
cup white coffee gradually warm scattered for a long time.
I replied: I want to do a good job in learning, and then fell in love with painting,hogan outlet, at least it is not like this, life is a mess.
white porcelain cup, I stared at it for a moment, trance like to see the KK eyes no confusion.
I smiled and said reluctantly, but, everything will not go......
< p > white porcelain cup, black coffee liquid,air max pas cher, continue to eyes rising warm breath,hogan outlet online, let my mind farther and farther in the cold night.
< p > p a praise, reply to: you if the painting,converse femme pas cher, I think is very promising, because your words always take a deep breath, your painting will certainly full of feelings.
small P asked me, if the clock back, what are you going to do?
I regret
I have been at your side quietly watching you, you are my heart a sartorius, always the most beautiful...... P simple dialog box, was such a word.
I was active in the QQ to P a few seconds to smile, he quickly replied to me a smile.
I'm sitting in front of the computer screen, but I don't have a laugh. When the time and the youth are passing by, in the winter, the road is also a kind of smile with a warm smile.
can't, just slip away......
life, if only if the initial signs of how good, the time can go back how good. P said in a moment, let me not feel so sensational.
P then is nostalgic and sad. Related Articles:

family

Autumn is

Hometown o

Out of high school, we think, can finally get rid of examination oriented education, shout, breathing loudly, in order to childhood that may be ambitious, may be small but absolute ideal is not dispensable and hard, only to find university is like Sprite and liquor depth bomb is sweet but is also very easy to let you fall.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
9#
发表于 2016-4-24 06:08:16 | 显示全部楼层

Midnight on New Year's Eve

< p > as usual,louboutin pas cher, beside the building as usual, the space is the launch site, so recent fireworks fly after is in my head six meters around flowering,air max pas cher, deafening explosions,stylo mont blanc pas cher, has not yet burnt debris four splash, and I still have some fear, but no past that very fear,hogan outlet, many years ago once had twice been blown up with fireworks, so frightened, every time the new year are anxious, be on tenterhooks. This year I think differently, since you want to appreciate the beauty of fireworks and ultimate is don't fear it may bring damage. Besides these injuries occur probability is very low, so I quietly under the gorgeous fireworks kept shooting. Try to catch the those fleeting images of the dream.
< p > after another firework lasted about half an hour, the sky quiet down, because there was almost no wind, smoke reluctant to leave, slowly flow in a beam of laser light interspersed with slowly changing, like the ends of the earth Aurora, weak recalled himself not long before the supreme glory.
< p > these wanton bloom of fireworks, shuran makes me produce the illusion that he was firmly stuck in ears, hide in your arms, your strong arms tightly hold me... A sudden loud noise will be the illusion shattered, bizarre rooftop only me and my shadow, out of tune into the part of fireworks. I do not know how to return a responsibility, I found myself singing in Chief Chao's "perfect": youth is no longer young...... To guess the well-being to come,hogan outlet, not to guess the arrangements for a lifetime...... When you give up,chaussure louboutin pas cher, never come back......
new year is about to ring the bell, I wear hats as the door, rushed the ninth floor rooftop view of the city.
< p > the whole town quiet nights gradually cool, I finally through the light smoke deep glanced at the expanse of the sky,scarpe hogan uomo, think of thousands of kilometers away, frozen Northland, gently sigh,hogan outlet, turn round to walk under the roof...
Related Articles:

How Much I

Thank them for their touch.

Autumn tra

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
10#
发表于 2016-4-26 16:58:08 | 显示全部楼层

This hate is not related to the wind and the moon

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Preface: the moonlight is strong, night of micro cool,golden goose outlet, I follow the wind in the Tang Dynasty through history, trying to go to Lotte strong meaning thinking,tn pas cher, melt into Bai Juyi "Sauvignon Blanc" spooky story. < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Bian water, Si water flow to the Guazhou ferries head,chaussure louboutin pas cher, Wushan little sorrow.  & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; this first words are easy to understand,tn pas cher, meaningful plain, encounter it,scarpe hogan outlet, just like in the journey encounter friends, he is like in telling a gentle and sad story, speak, speak, you become the people in the story, sharing the water with away sorrow sorrow and beauty.  & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Lotte poetry because of the old woman can answer simple and spread through the ages, and the first words is no exception. He was so bright understand white to us about he love years lover feelings: "I wish both of us can such as Surabaya and bianshui meet in the Huaihe River to meet again. I love you, miss you,scarpe hogan outlet, until you come back to stop. I knew this is impossible, but I still wish we meet again, even if is again dependent phase snuggle up to floor tours a month! " < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; although meaning understand words, repeated shallow sing croon, only to find out that its meaning light and flavorful. This is the woman named Xiang Ling Lotte and story. She was filled with melancholy to lean on the floor, water, full of Acacia sent to the moon. One year spent similar, each year is different. Fleeting time passing, only know how to meet, sigh: short memories were too long,hogan rebel outlet, how sad, how can have no regrets! < br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; perhaps, have you ever heard of, a grain of sand in the life a moment met also a grain of sand, originally thought that each other can defend to the old, Xiangxie see all busy fall do. But as Xu Zhimo sighs: "you and I meet in the dark sea, you have, I have my direction." How is the "Dongfeng evil, happiness thin", how the family ethics, let them slowly,goyard prix, slowly. If who can be >
This hate about the wind and the moon
Related Articles:

Waiting is the most gentle su

Written on the eve of the Tomb Sweeping Day

Time like

I will is in the primary school do not cherish the precious time, do not listen, now that I think about it, very sorry, if I can again when a pupil, I will cherish, don't waste the. I will cherish in primary school every second, let it become the most beautiful memory in my life. But primary school time is gone for ever, I can only sigh, since the time of the primary school I did not cherish, that I must cherish the upcoming junior high school time, let it Wei Chen, the best time of my life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复