好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 03:14:39 | 显示全部楼层

Seven years

HTML template seven years
seven years the afternoon, it began to rain, finally can meet. See, the man I love. He melted in the water, the memory, the air. He did not come, the rain in the North once it is difficult to stop. This time, I really have to go. Memory of a city, just like a life. I had this image of Jinan, where there are filled with flowers, flowers there woman as I prepared a smile, that is my next life. There are two Na wind hair, her voice is like the lake,tn homme pas cher, deep blue. She said, you come,scarpe hogan outlet, we go to see the sea, I wait for you to come. The night wind is neon dyed red Lvlv, I said you, then hung up the phone sat crying on the side of the road, like my elementary school that like my high school that like my university. Cry over and then hit the past, I said, you have to wait for me, and so I saw the first rain in Lanzhou this summer. Have bought more than once a train ticket, above the address of their respective leading to my longing for the city, most of those cities have spent snow. Those train tickets were later I caught in the diary, I did not leave. My roots are in a remote but stable small town, and when I choose to stay in Lanzhou, since I have no roots and leaves,hogan outlet. I work, do a part-time job, rent a house, I write, stay up late, eat, buy clothes. I was sick,hogan sito ufficiale, and sometimes nervous breakdown can not hear people speak, can not touch any electronic products, and even can not read. At that time, I was very afraid that they would die to die, holding their own, because of fear and trembling,scarpe hogan outlet. The water from the roof fell to my shivering body and fell to the bed, and I would call the train ticket at that time. I want to go to a city with flowers and snow and friends. But every time I go to the end, I will be the train ticket crumpled, paved, clip into the diary. Three Na, is the only gradient in my life but never quit a feather. I told her in the most white age in Na,, will take her to see the sea. She nodded her head and smiled. No one told me, why am I losing innocence. In the family, and after a fight with nowhere to go when the hand buried in the snow, in Lu said to end our friendship with a knife handle hand get flowers, every time, I lost consciousness when will see Na, she smile a smile, voice blue. I also can be in a trance. I will smile very sweet, Ting hand shake me, I can smile to shed tears. Na don't let Ting shake me, she let me cry,hogan outlet online. Na said, are you pretending to be happy? I said, no, it's all true,scarpe hogan outlet. I said, do you understand? Na shook his head. I lean on her, not paranoid. At that time, I hope two people together, life. God to me, really very good, but also to her in my side. Four I told her, I seem to like to see. But I didn't say, I really love him. I didn't have the courage and strength to say it because I realized it. She said, come to Shandong, there is a beautiful sun, and we have agreed to the sea. I don't know how to answer, there seems to be no reason to refuse. The roof and Water Leakage, lying on the ground with the basin, dirty printed on the floor. I miss Na, miss not seen the sea. Want to meet them,christian louboutin pas cher. Sometimes half.Related Articles:

Princess through the permanen

I am a wol

Finally, waiting with a dream to heavy mature. Signature. Time flies, the seasons. I still remember the past, once you have. In fact, in the very early days and wanted to write down with you about an article, but until now it dropped the pen. Don't know why ever did not write, or not, or do not want to; or let it lie in the heart, or to make it in time with a long time passes slowly wake up, no sleep.

点评

上海娅丝上门按摩,靓丽清纯的技师,项目多样化,消除疲劳,放松心情,无论你是居家还是来沪出差都可快捷拥有专属你的私人享受!官网:yes-massage点com,企鹅:3146412267,Tel:13761079413(同微信) [/b   发表于 2018-3-5 01:31
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复