好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 07:36:17 | 显示全部楼层

When one day, the soul is gradually assimilated

HTML template when one day, the soul is gradually assimilated
society, like a siege, people who want to come outside, inside people want to go out. I am eager to like the ancient hermit general alone in a corner, only with gentle breeze and bright moon as partners, row boat tours, weeping willow,scarpe hogan outlet, a century Romantic. Inscription on the social environment is like a repeatedly and cage is physically and mentally exhausted, when one day you don't fight, you learn to disagree and habits, when you learn a law-abiding, you will find disappeared at the beginning of the struggle is so fast, social integration is a kind of art, the resistance is a kind of personality,goyard prix, for the courage to act without being social framework of washing and dyeing, precious. Society. There is certainly taught us to survive, but will also our edges and corners worn extremely smooth, lost his life due to innocent, we from the offensive to exhaustion, and finally to adapt slowly, we began to become its own is no longer the previous,hogan sito ufficiale, we started looking for less than once, if they would miss the pride of the student's insolent and do not know the immensity of heaven and earth, when we stand high above the masses, there is no restraint, no pressure caused by too many complicated interpersonal relationship, we do not have to follow the rules, we can only difficult, in the crawling and exploring gradually forget the real, original. Perhaps, this is a growth of necessity, perhaps,hogan outlet online, this is a helpless and despair of the deviation, everyone in the choice, everyone in the drawing immortal blueprint. Flexible people learn sophisticated, satisfied people to be accustomed to, young people insist on? And what will happen? Is unique or crowd out? Is a shrewd or escape? Is it helpless or pride? When certainly some way of life,hogan outlet online, whether we can safely hold only the right to life? I think,golden goose saldi, no one can decide. Society is rich and colorful,hogan interactive outlet, some Linlang dazzling colors and luxurious luxury situation, exhilarating and daunting and full of greed. Materialistic life atmosphere, intense competition and unscrupulous seek common ground while shelving differences means, for young people early, whether taught them some necessary means, or a pool of sewage wash away the purity of their hearts? If I can do that, we should erase the social innocence, we have created a little indifferent. After many years, I wonder if we can doubt the eyes of our own or not our own? What is the inevitable result of growth or spiritual retreat? If this is a way, a way from the students into the community, then the inevitable result is what? We are the sigh in the end is society created us? Social or obliterate the pure? People's life can be burned, but also can decay, the road is out of the foot, history is written by people, every step of the action are in writing their own history. Ibsen said: society is like a boat, everyone has to be at the helm of the preparation. Einstein said: people only dedicated to the community, in order to find out the meaning of the short and risky life. The goal is high, the more likely to be successful,hogan outlet, this is a kind of belief and the will. However, what should we go from here? Wade has been deep, has no way to retreat. Years can win our.Related Articles:

http:  dayan.chu.jp DA apeboard.cgi .\

I'm surprised to hear Belik talk a lot of nonsense for slum, West Second in command Belik, Manny had wanted to begin. However, due to the slums of the rules, plus other reasons, Manny has been patient, I think Belik was not afraid of death today, really knocked down his hands.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复