主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 18:41:47 | 显示全部楼层

You are the girl in my dream

< p > you also become a Wang green water, outflow from the I channel, in the fresh water,scarpe hogan outlet, you like there bare your feet in the washing, the spray in the smell of the beauty of, drunk through my bed.
< p > you ignore the wind blows through your hair, those silent eyes waves in your hair, the wind from the your fragrance, you like sweet butterfly in my Acacia dancing in the breeze.
< p > you also like a tenuous jungle, in the underground waiting for my bird flew, I danced in your jungle, that hangs realm of the United States, supreme glory, in you that jungle drift. I was drunk in your jungle, sucking your fragrance.
< p > you into a beautiful angel, in the beauty of the moon and the moon Bimei, you go with them to the moon, that beautiful ribbon like tearing my Acacia in the run. Would you like to embrace me like a white rabbit with the moon, the moon like the United States, the United States through the sky.
< p > you also become a pile of earth, I love your secret deep inside,nike tn pas cher, you use your earthy aroma to bury my dreams, I all day and night to to your beauty through the thick soft soil,air max pas cher, came to my fudge the heaven to my dream affectionate watch.
your eyes in my dream light shining,ugg pas cher, like a song of beautiful songs, floated into my heart. I put your love songs to my fantasy dream and love in the silent transforming notes, as curved like the words and as a dream, listed at the top of my head, your eyes is I don't loose the soul, is so entrenched that were buried in the heart, my beauty are you silent saw, is your secret capsule in the eyes, hidden in your heart.
< p > you Pisan with your beautiful hair, in you the caressing grass, that beautiful fragrant contact, that sensitive to texture, lovesickness dream of onion cage together here, caressing, slide, also like landing on the top of the head at the foot, burning fiery, like the beautiful tranquil sun fall on the hillside, love grass, aromatic is the wind blowing, like floating bird wings, like the one hand, where floating touching help, realm of the contact.
< p > you are I a dead alive body, you are I sleep on the ground floor of the beauty, beauty of you with a kiss on the lips with a rock, and I like the arc, you sing me stone dream song, your song like sea reefs in traversing a beautiful ribbon, my white whale like body wound, I cuddle in the sea of rocks,golden goose mid star, like mother of Pearl like cuddle with me in my sleep, your breath is my breath,hogan outlet, my white whale like body is fudge your cloud haze, you and I are sweet sleep.
your waist, like soft branches, graceful lets me be unable to think. Do you like blue chest full of boundless energy, there is filled with my dreams and desire for love.
< p > you are my dream long dead girl, no one will find you, only I know you buried underground secret because you virgin of the secret can't tell others, I am the only one you love only.
you are my head on a happy sky, your beauty is your safety >Related Articles:

Deep love,

Autumn language autumn realize

My love home

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复