主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-9 05:39:50 | 显示全部楼层

Still, still

HTML template static, still< br   > static, still (a) the silence of the heart, still beats for you numerous strange world, they will think of you that lonely figure. Standing at the end of the deep lane in the rain, but entered the other a lonely old roadway,scarpe hogan outlet, is still that was pulling a long lonely figure, this road will not have too much consternation and youth, only the heart lonely heart still for you waiting. The sky under the rain, remember when you rain for me the scene, now without you, an umbrella, the heart is still wet. Loneliness is very long very long,tn pas cher, missing very hard, but you are far away. Turn around, we're all gone. Already can not go back. Only watching you gradually away. Sigh alone quiet and still (2) under a cherry tree desire heavy Tianyu a lonely heart, cherry trees under the lonely figure, more show so lonely. Layers of dark clouds, like your lingering shadow. Even in the recovery of all things, the deep clouds are close to me. Even in the beautiful youth age, the lonely figure, but once again appear in dreams. Back then the ignorant, spring because of your brilliant, Xia Yu for you fall, autumn because of you refreshing, Dong Xueyin you pure, the heart of that round moon for you and transform the wanes. But you do not understand, for you and change the mood,hogan outlet online, you see in the eyes but not in your heart. I do not know the total blame always melancholy and moody, forgotten. June, leaving the atmosphere filled with the entire campus. The distance between you and me like the wind blows away the fog,nike air max pas cher, has been unable to polymerization. Now, it is a year in spring and summer, you lived your moon. And I, under the cherry blossom trees in this remote, Xu under a static beauty you desire. Still, still, like quiet like you; still, enjoy the subtle longing for you; still, it is customary to deeply remember you, in my heart. Quietly like your day and heartache,hogan sito ufficiale, but very pleased; subtle longing for your day, lonely, but very quiet; deeply in the hearts of your days, although lonely, but very comfortable. Static, still (four) dream outside the dream, the flower blossoms fall why only you dream? At the same time I miss you, do you have a little bit of miss me? In the dream, I'm always so brave to you; in reality, I was so reserved to turn back to you. Dream,hogan rebel outlet, you always quiet sitting in the distance looking at deep I to you; in reality, you are always leaving only a touch of smile and I pass by. In a dream, we always care about each other deeply; in reality, we always leave the light in the eyes, and then turn around and leave. Only in the dream, we will sit quietly together, not too many words,golden goose outlet, in the heart only each other; only in the dream, I can really see you, not so far away. For a long time, still in addition to you no one can walk into my heart; for a long time, still only you will make my heart; for a long time, still in the heart of the most can not touch the corner only for you to leave a place. Why is there only you in my dream? And why would I want to cry? Still, still (the end) still tired,scarpe hogan outlet, tired.Related Articles:

Empress color _2532

You are the only hand of God _59

Yishouzhet

Youth beautiful flower girl, some for forced by family circumstances, some natural worship character, with older than their own what the rich by hooking up with a piece of, is also a common thing. But Chen Li just is the kind of leader with the crowd. Just middle-aged, in the prime of life, dress, grade extraordinary and standing posture and facial expression also faint to revealing Zoran temperament, a look at knew pampered, of good family, non Fugicque.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复