主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 21:11:18 | 显示全部楼层

The cultural wall in our class

my class culture wall to attract a lot of students, students who pass here will stop, the United States and the United States enjoy a, also attracted a lot of high grade students to appreciate it. The wall of our class culture, the middle of the place is our class photos, including a part of the small photos called "stone" photos, the so-called "stone" is to cut into the shape of a stone, why? Because our class named "Pu shi". The lower right corner is the students of calligraphy, calligraphy is rich in content and form of the layout design is different, everyone praise. Culture of wall not only show our class photos and hand written copy, and our outstanding composition, composition writing clear, ingenious conception, rich in content. The left half of the students reading harvest, they read the encounter of a hunting Eagle "wolf king's dream" "Tom Sawyer Sawyer and so on, a wide range of subjects benefit bandit is shallow. It seems I have to read more books,chaussure jordan pas cher, enrich my life, broaden my horizons and gain more knowledge.
< p > pushed open the door into the room, the first thing that catches the eye is at the back of the classroom a pink culture plate, it warm tips you have today what lessons, how is the weather tomorrow, every sentence reveals a warmth. Then look at the left wall of the classroom culture plate, it is called "class news", in the above,hogan outlet, students will in time for good deeds made in recognition, make sharp criticism of bad phenomenon. On the wall on the right side of the classroom, teacher gave us to hang a piece called "flowers were blossoming open" the culture plate, that is where the students show their talent, calligraphy works, excellent article, created poetry, hand crafted, exquisite picture can this "show". In addition, the wall behind the door hanging a "bee Xinyu",hogan sito ufficiale, the truth of 40 students in my class,hogan outlet, whispers can talk to the bee Xinyu!
< p > in addition to the indoor culture wall, indoor book corner also do a very impressive, decorate very exquisite, library books are brought from home students, these books enrich the our extracurricular life, an increase of knowledge. To borrow books from the library, we all go to library queue, team is like a long dragon, that is a desire to aspire to study knowledge team.
about our class culture wall, everyone thumbs up, I came here to introduce you to my class culture wall.
our class culture wall composition one: our class culture wall
new semester, new weather. In order to further optimize the education environment, the school set up a cultural wall. Therefore,hogan outlet online, the teacher in the walls of our classroom are hung on the walls of the culture board.
our class cultural wall layout of the beautiful and generous, rich content, every corner of the class is permeated with a strong cultural atmosphere. It not only enrich our leisure life, but also increase knowledge. I love our culture wall, but love our class.
our class culture wall composition two: our class culture wall
teacher said that the characteristics of the class culture can not only cultivate the students' interest in specialty and creativity,scarpe hogan outlet, but also improve the students' ability to practice. I hope our class period culture wall period can be warm, harmonious and interesting!
Related Articles:

Xia Zuowen 500 words

Win in the

The future

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-5 14:12:48 | 显示全部楼层

School fire drill composition _3

Thursday afternoon, the third session of the bell is still started. We are full of tension and excitement of love, waiting for Liu teacher came into the classroom, the tense mood like fifteen buckets -- butterflies. Liu walked into the classroom, she stood on the podium, we said something to note, and warned that no matter how we should be calm.
fire without a lover,sac goyard pas cher, even if the fire is very terrible, but as long as we work together, we can put out the fire. Although this fire drill time is short, but it gives me an eternal memory, let me benefit from life.
< p > I stand on a small playground, looked up at yet dispersed the smoke, mouth to breathe fresh air, heart is still thump thump you jumped up. Through this exercise, let me know that it is good to have a lot of knowledge of escape and fire. If there was a fire in the future. We can safely escape from the scene of the fire.
fire drill
< p > common saying says "water and fire are merciless" have many young lives in the fire does not see, have how many families due to fire and fragmented. In order to nip in the bud, our school will hold a "fire drill".
suddenly ring, our heart suddenly chaos, have raised his head, his eyes,hogan outlet, looked at the teacher, it seems to want to grow out of the answer from the teacher's face. Just listen to the sound of "fire drill now Oubei Central Primary school!" Students at first is a panic, see light suddenly, but soon calm down. One turns water wet towel, gently cover your mouth and nose, and then ordered ran out, lined up, no one scrambling. Everybody cat waist to lower the head,golden goose uomo saldi, no smiling, no people take it as a game, each people are extremely serious. In the teacher's organization, the leader of the leadership, we began to move to the safe zone. I followed a trot, a bit impatient, and wished flying wings to the playground. I ran my head a bit dizzy, people are not comfortable,converse pas cher, probably because they are too nervous. I thought: I must be calm, the teacher said, can not panic, to calm down quickly to the playground, and then endured it. I see the students look around, because running too fast one by one and I like red face, panting, still insist, despite some of my classmates are good at running, now they always follow the team, not a person off the team. Teacher and we ran together, ran the command of our teacher command very carefully,hogan interactive outlet, is quick to point out the students some bad behavior and error, so under the command of the teacher students more quickly ran to the playground.
< p > our classmates a not bad came to the playground,goyard prix, with our arrival, the school students together, everybody neat neat cat waist, clutching his nose and mouth to squat. I breathed breath thought, finally to the playground, exhausted me, safety air is good, we fled fast said, the school would have escaped, later to escape faster must carry out fire drill ah! The teacher quickly to count the number of people, and then reported to the school, our class are all up, I am really happy!
Related Articles:

Write my g

Shanghai wildlife park composition _2

Shilianghe Feibao _4 composition

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-6 02:11:24 | 显示全部楼层

Maternal love composition 600 words _6

we are the most precious child in the world, because we have a love of our mother, she let you come to this world, let you bathed in the love of the sun!!!
and I are parents with children, grew to know what is called love. Because parents give love can let a child memories of life. We are bathed in the sun every day, feel the warmth,hogan outlet online, but also at the same time bathed in maternal love, parents will love into the sun on our body, let us realize their love. In my childhood memories, for my mother's memory is still very clear. I always remember in my primary school on the road, there will be a pair of eyes silently care about me, I know, that is my mother. I also know that she is concerned about me in silence, watching me at night to sleep, but also in her silent support me, let me more courage to move forward.
< p > thank for a mother, and in the holes of the Southern Song Dynasty,air max femme pas cher, in the stormy times,tn pas cher, it is the mother, her righteous, with the deepest love,hogan outlet, the son back carved characters of "loyalty to serve the country," shaking heaven and earth. Obedient son with lifeline to practice the teachings of the mother, anti old gold, then the edges of the stroke and high disturbance Pavilion, stood a spirit, that called love, it is mother want to see, Yue Feiliang a word will become immortal, will become the eternal...
< p > I remember the time in the evening, my mother and I walked on the way home, because wearing thin. When the breeze comes to me, I can not help but hit a cold, lightly cough for a while, no doubt. I have a cold. My mother asked me,air jordan homme, "it is very cold," I certainly did not answer the cold,scarpe hogan outlet, because her mother is not thick, thin layer of a shirt, outside the set of a jacket. I don't want my mother to worry about me. But I still can not control myself, once again gently cough a bit, my mother this time did not ask me, but do not hesitate to take off the coat on my shoulders. When my lips slightly moving a bit when mom seems to have guessed the voice of my heart the, then beat answer say she is not cold, but my mother doesn't know I have seen her face was frozen to glowing the. At this moment, I feel that there is a sunshine on me, warm,nike air max pas cher, I know that it is love and sunshine.

parents are very important to us, and we are more important for parents. Because they hope that we can live happy! They want to love the world's best for us. We hope to thrive in their care. Love is selfless,
< p > concern and care under grew up, others say,scarpe hogan outlet, every child are God himself holding a child to the mother, so every mother will be dedicated to give children infinite love...
is great!
Article nine: love
< p > "love", which exudes endless charm of Chinese characters, will never stand in the top of the world, touched everyone, inspire every mind, heart to repay it with me together through the ups and downs of Miharu glory.
>Related Articles:

About garbage composition _7

Love class

Return composition 600 words _3

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-8 00:14:09 | 显示全部楼层

Beautiful sandy beach composition 150 words _1

today the weather is particularly good, mom and dad to take me to the beach to play. There are so many cars on the road, people are probably going to play it!
beautiful sandy beach
today, my classmates and I came to the beach in Nansha,hogan outlet, Zhujiajian to play. One came to the beach, my classmates and I careened towards the sea. I jumped into the sea, suddenly a big wave came to me, and I drank a mouthful of water. Oh,tn requin pas cher, the original sea water with the taste of the water we usually drink is not the same, the sea can be salty. Surfing in the sea, I and the students can be happy to play. We have second days fishing sea fishing, we were playing up crabs, octopus...... Other children are afraid to catch, see how brave I am. Zhujiajian, it's so funny, I'll come next time.
Hello everyone! My name is Yuan Zihan, 8 years old this year, is a three grade primary school students, I am very good, very love to write a composition, I do not know I write good, please everyone to evaluate it.
beautiful sandy beach
fish in the beautiful coral in the gathering in crowds and groups to wear to wear, good-looking.
The sea is beautiful
beautiful sandy beach
summer vacation, my father, my mother took me to the beach. I see the beach so happy, where the beach is very soft to step on the soft. I lie quietly on the beach, and I think if one day I become a sand that how good ah! Can be washed up and rushed down to the sea must be very happy to play. Can also lie in the sea to rest, the waves to the shore can be pushed to slide down, like playing in the snow capped mountains, really fun ah! I helped my body to think,goyard prix, oh...... The original sand can help me to come up with many interesting things......
! The beach is beautiful! I want to write it down,air max pas cher, and small partners to share.
shells on the beach, color, shape and attractive, can be all sorts of strange things, really beautiful.
< p > the day's objective is the beautiful golden beach, the car just to the golden beach, I was beautiful scenery attracted. There and the gold beach, boundless sea, I immediately take off next shoes. Can't wait to ran to the beach, the soles of the feet of the soft, warm just like riding in the cotton like me into the sea to step by step, one foot deep shallow one foot into the sea, for the first time in the embrace of the sea girl, in the night, he was decorated with numerous small lights,hogan outlet, like a swimming dragon, resplendent in gold and jade green,There were endless
golden beach like a soft bed, lying above the people sitting comfortable. I don't work backward,air jordan homme, do a lot of beautiful patterns on the beach.
beautiful sandy beach
the seagulls flew up and down in the sea, and cried with joy, as if to welcome us to this beautiful beach.
finally to the sea, the sea is very blue, the waves in the golden sand on the beach to roll. There are many shells on the beach, which are washed up by the sea,tn pas cher, and in the light of the sun, there are a number of pairs of eyes in the blink of an eye.
this is a beautiful beach,stylo mont blanc pas cher.
Related Articles:

Abstract p

Win in the

Because what is the composition of _1

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-8 13:17:22 | 显示全部楼层

Diplomacy neighborhood Peripheral Diplomacy

,scarpe hogan outlet
Peripheral Diplomacy (diplomacy neighborhood) refers to the diplomatic relations between China and neighboring countries. In recent years,spaccio hogan outlet, with the profound adjustment of the international pattern,scarpe hogan outlet, a variety of complex factors in Asia, China's surrounding environment has been a series of changes, especially the strategic significance of peripheral diplomacy is more prominent.
China entered a new phase in fear of neighborhood diplomacy. progress was made in China economic diplomacy.'s exchanges and cooperation with other developing countries reached a new level. China 's relations with other major countries steadily grew through interaction. China played the role of a large responsible country in China important international and regional issues and hotspot issues. We resolutely safeguarded s sovereignty, according to integrity and maritime rights and interests. China' s influence in the world further increased.
Diplomacy neighborhood Peripheral Diplomacy
;
,hogan outlet;
< p > with the neighbors,tn requin pas cher, neighbors as partners,hogan outlet online, adhere to an amicable, secure and prosperity to neighbors building friendship and partnership with neighboring countries, pursuing the policy of bringing harmony,goyard soldes, security and prosperity to neighbors) is China's peripheral diplomacy has always uphold the principle.
&nbsp,mont blanc pas cher;Related Articles:

Wars Episode, III Revenge - of the Sith Star

Husband love affair 21 years raised 5 lovers

The proposal is full of wit and humour

The general situation is only ATM card to back cash, the general credit card is not good, but some special credit cards, such as Discover, also has the function to provide back cash. His advantage is that is not restricted by the issuing bank ATM, I in Atlanta Montana's ATM card to Boston can cash back, and totally do not charge fees, please use.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复